Gta Home Painting

Reviews for Gta Home Painting

hisayle in Thornhill
hisayle in Thornhill

Interior painting condo

Peter and his co worker did an amazing job on my very large condo. They cleaned everything up as they went along with the job. The colour is just beautiful and I love the clean, crisp effective on my home. I would definitely recommend GTA Home painting if they seek a quality job.

Thank you very much for your interior  painting review! We are so happy you had a great experience and we look forward to working with you again!

Henry in Toronto
Henry in Toronto

Amazing Paint Job

We needed to paint our entire home ASAP in preparation for our home to be listed for sale. Peter was so quick to respond to our questions and came the next day to start on our paint job. He was very reasonable with his prices and was very transparent with us throughout the entire process. He worked quickly, efficiently, but most important of all, he was very meticulous with his work. He even helped us with some minor fixes to our home free of charge. We are so happy with the end result, and will not hesitate to contact them for future painting projects!

Thank You, hope you keep us in mind with any other needs as well as referrals you may have.

Ava in Toronto
Ava in Toronto

2-Storey Loft Paint Job

Working with Peter was a great experience from start to finish. Very professional, great quality of work, meticulous attention to detail...I am very happy with the finished job. The design of the condo is not easy to navigate but Peter got it done! I would 100% recommend GTA Home Painting for all of your painting needs, big or small. You won’t be disappointed. Thanks for everything, Peter!

Ava,
Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad you were pleased! Hope you keep us in mind for future business.

Dan
Dan
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Interior Painting

Peter and his team were dedicated to customer satisfaction. I had indicated from the start of the project that I would be a "hard customer to please" and Peter chose to take on the challenge. His motto is "I'm not happy unless you're happy". There were a few things that I was not initially happy with, but Peter worked diligently to correct the issues to my satisfaction. He is conscientious, polite, respectful, and always willing to do the little extra to please. I am very happy with the end result. Thank you Peter!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.
Looking forward to work with you again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Painting

Peter and his team did an amazing job painting our house! We needed the work done fast and he was very accommodating and helpful. He also helped with other things around the house that needed repair and always kept in contact through the process.very friendly and personable and I would definitely recommend GTA Home Painting.

I'm glad that we were able to take care of your painting project as you expected. It was a pleasure working with you and wish you all the best living in east coast.

Interior painting

Very professional, knowledgeable and accommodating. Did an excellent job painting my condo. Highly recommend his service.

hi Fidelia,
It was a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing service!

Peter’s team was so professional and worked so hard to transform my home from 70’s wallpaper to a modern house! Such efficient and quality service, and the team was a pleasure to work with! He also has the most competitive prices and went above and beyond my expectations! Thank you so much!

Thank you very much for your interior painting review! We are so happy you had a great experience and we look forward to working with you again!
Peter and Team

Home painting

Great painting job! Quick and nice clean lines. Peter’s really nice to work with, and it’s a pleasure dealing directly with the painter. Also prices are good for high quality work.

Hi Sheila,
I'm glad that we were able to take care of your project as you expected. It was a pleasure working for you!
Peter

Emaad in Toronto
Emaad in Toronto

Fast and professional painting

Peter and the team were very professional; they completely transformed our house within 2 days!

Thanks for your review and hope to work for you again in your new purchase.
Peter,

Wendy from Toronto
Wendy from Toronto

Interior house walls and doors

Peter and his team are extremely professional! Peter is very detailed. On the day of the quotation he completed a detailed inspection and offered a fair price. Peter and his team covered the work area to prevent any spillage and was super friendly. I will be using GTA for all my future painting projects.

I'm glad you felt an exceptional experience.
We hope you'll use our service  and see more referral from you!

More about Gta Home Painting

We Care About the Details

We strive to provide honest, reliable, residential and commercial painting services that stand head and shoulders above the rest. We combine the industry's best paint with our passion for detail to exceed your expectations.

If you're looking into painting your home, you may be wondering if you can just take care of the interior and exterior painting yourself.

After all, there's not much to it, right? Pick the right colors, find the right primer, and use a brush to lay the paint on the walls!

However, even just painting your interior can be a daunting, time-consuming job, and it's surprisingly easy to get wrong. Exterior painting is even harder, and brings a variety of additional challenges.

The better choice is to rely on the expert professionals at GTA Home Painting to endure those challenges for you, and to get the job done right the first time. Call us today for a free estimate!

As a premier painting contractor, we are committed to delivering customer service that is second to none. We offer a wide range of services to meet your residential and commercial painting needs. Big job or small, we have you covered.