Custom Painting Solution

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Home Exterior project

Jose completed our home exterior painting project in one day, and did so to our complete satisfaction. Both my wife and myself were extremely happy with the work completed and both of us would have no hesitation in recommending Jose to any one who requires painting services. As well, we would not hesitate in contacting Jose again, should we require any future painting services.

Thanks Tom
I'm glad to see that we were able to deliver exactly what you were looking for! Reach out anytime.

Sarah in Grande Prairie
Sarah in Grande Prairie
0 reviews Grande Prairie, AB

Amazin Service

I highly recommend Custom Painting Solution to anyone who need painting. Jose and his crew are very professional, respectful and really listen to your needs. They are affordable and high quality painting services.

Hi Sarah.
I'm glad our team could take care of you and got it done to your satisfaction! Please keep in touch anytime!

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

House painting

Jose and his team were amazing! They worked tirelessly on a tight deadline and did an incredible job painting my house. Jose was knowledgeable and made some excellent recommendations that truly changed the entire look of my house. They were so friendly and helpful, showing me things I could do to keep the house looking fresh. I truly couldn’t be happier!

lisa.
Thank you very much for taking time to write a review. Was a pleasure work for you. See you again in another painting project.
Jose

Garage door refresh

We had a garage door mishap that resulted in several places being gouged on the front of the (wood) garage door. Jose came out and filled them - and fixed another panel that needed to be screwed/glued down - and then painted the whole door (which was needed anyway). He did a great job. Fast and a competitive price. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Thanks very much for taking some time to write a review.Was a pleasure work for you.

william in Toronto
william in Toronto

Bedroom renos

Jose is a rare breed these days ; an honest hardworking tradesmen who delivers a quality product per estimate price , and goes above and beyond with minimum fuss, outstanding!

Thanks Willy, was a pleasure work for you. Looking forward to seeing you again at your next project.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Exterior fence and deck painting

Fast, efficient, knowledgeable, courteous, professional. Couldn't ask for more. Very hard-working team, super responsive, happy with the results. We got five quotes and they came in at the same or significantly less than most.

Thanks for your words, I am very happy with the results too.

Exterior Painting - Home

Wood window sills needed sanding, recaulking and repainting from sun and hail damage. Also, border around the house needed partial repairs and painting and rear french doors required a light colour because of paint bubbling. Jose visited, did a walk around with me, set a budget and a timeframe for doing the work. He met both of these.
I had obtained his name from a condo resident who was very pleased with work done there in 2019. Nice man, easy to talk to, patient answering questions, stays in touch.

Thanks you very much for taking time to write a review. It easy to make my job pleasant and passionate when we find people like you.

Robyn
Robyn

House and baseboard painting

Jose is a master painter and was a great help to us. We decided at the last minute to have our baseboards replaced and painted and we did not have a contractor. Jose found us a fantastic contractor. Jose painted all of our baseboards and entire house.. it went from horrible 90s colour to a bright fresh one. His work was impeccable, he is genuine, professional and was on time. Do yourself a favor and hire him! you won't regret it!

Hi Robyn
Thank you very much for taking some time to posting a review. I am glad you are happy with the way your house looks now.
Best regards
Jose Sottile.

Interior painting

Jose was extremely professional and very skilled with his painting. He worked steadily and systematically to complete the job in a shorter time frame than I anticipated. He had all materials and cleaned up the site upon completion. I would highly recommend him!

Thanks for taking some time to write a review. Was a pleasure work for you, looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

home refreshing

Excellent professional job, bathroom & bedroom, stairways ceilings, removal popcorn ceiling and transforming in amazing flat ceilings. Efficiently completed the job in timely manner, super clean. I would definitely recommend Custom painting Solution for all your painting project.

Thanks for taking some time to write a review and share your experience with our company.
We are pleased of how everything works out and glad that you are happy with our service and quality. Hope to see you again on your next painting project.
Cheers Jose.