Kitchen & Bath Inc

Reviews for Kitchen & Bath Inc

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Full Home Renovation

I engaged Kitchen & Bath to provide us with an estimate to renovate my home.

The renovation included a brand new kitchen, new bathroom tiles, new custom vanities, new toilets, new tiles in foyer, painting of all walls and trims, new hardwood floors, and electrical and plumbing changes. Fortunately, Kitchen and Bath can do it all! Hamid and Jodie were very helpful and quick to turn around an accurate estimate for all the work in scope. They also have a large showroom which facilitates the process to select colours and materials. Jodie in particular was extremely helpful and knowledgeable of modern trends in interior design, kitchen design and materials. She has a very personable approach which makes the process of making tens of decisions about materials and design very enjoyable.

Ultimately, due to the high demand for Kitchen and Bath's services, and high demand for materials across Canada, we were unable to engage with them since we needed a contractor that could start our project sooner and that can guarantee the delivery of materials by specific dates. Nonetheless our experience during the estimate process was positive enough to leave a review.

Thank you Hamid and Jodie. We will definitely reach out to them in the future for other projects.

Dear Daniel

Thank you for taking the time to write this great and honest review, we greatly appreciated.

It was a great pleasure meeting you and it is unfortunate we were not able to work with you at this time.
At Kitchen and Bath we do not want to jeopardies quality and service under any circumstances, for that reason we limit the quantity of project we under take per month.
Even thought we have a very large capacity to take many projects, at this time starting your project right away was not possible and we had to pass on the opportunity to work with you.

We wish you all the best on your project and all your future endeavors. We look forward to work with you in the near future.

All the Best!

Complete Ensuite Bathroom Reno

I found Kichen & Bath via internet search. Felt very comfortable during my initial meeting and immediately booked my bathroom renovation. Team was very polite, clean and respectful of my home. Workmanship was wonderful. We had some challenges with moving plumbing and my team was incredibly talented and created to find a solution that would make me happy. We are beyond satisfied with our brand new luxury bathroom. Thank you Kitchen & Bath!

At kitchen & Bath we take great pride in our customer satisfactions.

We are so happy, you got the bathroom of your dreams.
We wish you and your family many years of joy and happiness in your newly renovated home.

Guy in Mississauga
Guy in Mississauga

Kitchen / Bath Renovation

We just finished our main floor project, which included kitchen, hardwood flooring, lighting, and powder room renovations, and couldn't be happier with the results. The K&B team (Hamid, Narges, and Ali) were outstanding, both with their recommendations, the quality of their work, and the timeliness of the project. I'd certainly recommend them, and will be using them for our next project. Just a GREAT experience!

Dear Guy

At kitchen & Bath we take great pride in our customer satisfactions.

We are so happy, you got the kitchen and bathroom of your dreams.

Kitchen Renovation

Overall pleased with the final product. Kitchen looks great. Project went over scheduled time, primarily due to pandemic supply chain delays. Great team of contractors, Ali and his team were professional, courteous, communicated well !! Thanks to the Project Manager and I have to mention his dedication even with family tragedy in middle of project. Designer Narges, did an excellent job in helping us with layout and colour scheme. The administrative support could be improved but the project team and final product brought up the ratings . I would definitely use this company again and gladly recommend them

kitchen and bathroom renovation

I am extremely happy with my kitchen and bathroom renovation by Kitchen and Bath Inc. One of their designers came to my home and then with my input created a design for my kitchen, plus assisted me to chose the materials like tiles, cupboards, etc. Everyone was helpful, pleasant and as accessible as was possible; from the project manager Ali, the tradesmen who came to my home, and anyone I spoke with on the phone. The workmanship is excellent and the tile work. - floor, shower, backsplash - is outstanding. I had my bathtub removed and replaced with a beautiful, large shower with built in bench. In my tiny kitchen they added cupboards, and counterspace which I didn't think was possible, plus extra electrical outlets and a custom drawer (at my request), under sink garbage bins, a spice drawer - which have all greatly increased the efficiency of my kitchen - plus it's beauiful. During the renovation the crew kept the site clean, and didn't leave any residual garbage. All the tradesmen who came to my home were respectful of me and my home. Everyone respected the covid protocols at all times. As there were some delays in sourcing materials the job went over projected finish date by just a few days. Living through a renovation is not pleasant and I dreaded it but it went quite smoothly and the final result was well worth it.

At kitchen & Bath we take great pride in our customer satisfactions.

We are so happy, you got the kitchen and bathroom of your dreams.
We wish you many years of joy and happiness in your newly renovated home.
It was a great pleasure working with you.

Guru
Guru
1 review Milton, ON

Bathroom remodel

We were looking to renovate our bathroom with just a facelift. Hamid was superb at giving the right suggestions and making the best out of our investment. Great experience with the kitchen and Bath team. Highly recommend their services.

Dear Guru

Thank you for choosing Kitchen & Bath. We are so delighted to work with you.
You guys are incredible to work with. We look forward to do many future projects with you.

Kind Regards
Kitchen and Bath Team

Roxanne
Roxanne

Kitchen renovation.

I gave kitchen n bath idea's and they made a drawing of it, they custom made my kitchen just the way I wanted it. They were fast and efficient. Excellent quality cupboards. I absolutely love my new kitchen.

Dear Roxanne

rita
rita

Excellent customer service during the COVID-19 pandemic

The COVID-19 pandemic has made us feel very tough when some unexpected things happened. A week ago, I found that my shower column was broken and a lot of water flew out as I turned off the shower. I tried to send an email to Tiana who is a designer for my home renovation project at Kitchen & Bath. I was so surprised to get her response very quickly and promised that their management team including Amir and Shawn will take care of this issue to order new panel for me. I am so touched for Tiana’s professional work attitude with customers. Next day I got a Shawn’s call and asked me about the shower column issue. Today their technician Kosta did excellent work to replace new shower column for my house and also gave a kind reminder for my shower celling problem. The whole process is very transparency. Their service team Tiana and Shawn keep very good communication with me. I am so impressive for their excellent customer service during this pandemic! As their previous customer, my own experience tells me how important to find an excellent company like Kithcen & Bath in the market. I definitely recommend them to my friends. Also, I would like to say many thanks to Hamid’s leadership role for Kitchen & Bath routine running during this special period. Keep safe and healthy to your Kitchen & Bath guys and best wishes to your business!

Dear Rita

Thank you for your kind words.

We are so thrilled you are happy with your renovation and the services you received after.
It truly means a lot to us to maintain our customer satisfaction, specially after project completion.

We wish you many years and joy.

All the best!

Full kitchen and flooring remodel

After 25 years we finally gutted the kitchen. Narges was fabulous to work with. She created a beautiful design and stayed true to our vision and budget. Ali, our project manager was great, super attention to detail, and kept us within our time frame. All the crews that worked on our reno were friendly and very professional. Everyone was a pleasure to do business with.

Full Kitchen Renovation

We are never people to leave a review but in this case I just to say something. It started with our first visit from Hamid the operations manager. As soon as he walked in our house he already had the vision for our renovation. We never thought to remove all the walls between the kitchen and living room but Hamid had a very clear vision of our project. We didn’t even discuss kitchen cabinets or backsplash etc.

A week or 2 later we went to the Steeles office to meet with Hamid and a fantastic designer Narges. After seeing his design we were sold and started the process of picking the cabinets, flooring, countertop etc. This process was made so smooth because of the designer Narges who made the choices simple and seamless after seeing our space and discussing our tastes.

Now it was time for demolition and putting everything back together. This was lead by the project manager Ali. I don’t know where to begin from his attention to detail to quality of workmanship is second to none. All the trades and his crew are all of the highest quality. The great thing for us was that Ali handled all construction and different trades coming in and out. It was one stop shopping.

It is nice to meet people who take such pride in their work and it clearly shows with our completed project. They were on time and on budget. We would never hesitate to recommend Kitchen and Bath to our friends and family and will be calling again for the main bathroom. Thank you to all staff and trades at Kitchen and Bath for our dream kitchen. Jim and Bessie.

Dear Bessie & Jim

Thank you for your great review.

You guys were really awesome to work with.
We had such a great joy to work with you guys as you were, so welcoming and decisive.
You always had a smile on your face which made our hectic days that much better.

We are so happy, you got the kitchen of your dreams.
it's been an absolute pleasure!

Looking forward to doing your future projects.

More about Kitchen & Bath Inc

Kitchen and Bath is the trusted home renovations contractor throughout Toronto, Etobicoke and Mississauga and surrounding areas. Like our name suggests, we are kitchen and bathroom specialists but also perform other types of home renovations such as custom cabinetry for entertainment units and closets.

Why choose us?
If you are a homeowner in the Toronto or Mississauga area and are considering a home renovation for your bathroom or kitchen, then Kitchen and Bath is your best choice. We provide a full range of services to take you through the remodelling process from design to completed project. Call us today to schedule your free, in-home consultation.

3 Locations to Serve You: