Vaughan ON L4L 8Y8

Reviews for Elite Precision Contracting

K2 in Toronto
K2 in Toronto

Porch railing

The work was done faster than I anticipated, great quality and attention to details. Great communication, no unnecessary delays.
The guys left site immaculately clean. Will definitely recommend to my friends.

Thank you konstantin for taking the time to leave us a great review. I'm glad Elite Precision Contracting was able to deliver a great product & service. Looking forward to working with you again on future projects!

Maria in Moncton
Maria in Moncton

Railing

We just got our railings done by Elite Precision Contracting and we are extremely happy. Starting with the service, John was great to work with, gave us all our options within our budget and offered his professional opinion. Installation went smoothly . Workers came on time and were very professional. They worked quickly and left the area clean when completed. I would recommend elite to all family and friends.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Maria & Fab, much appreciated! I'm glad Elite Precision Contracting was able to deliver a great all round experience for you from start to finish. We look forward to working with you again on future projects!

Amanda
Amanda

Porch Railing Replacement

From start to finish, John was a pleasure to work with. Super responsive and very knowledgable about product and building code. The cost was reasonable and the workmanship excellent. I'm hoping to get him to do another project in the backyard, given the positive experience with the front porch. Hire John! You won't be disappointed.

Thank you for leaving an amazing review Amanda ! I'm glad that Elite Precision Contracting was able to provide you with an amazing experience with both product & installation. You were a pleasure to work for. We look forward to reconnecting with you on future projects !

Deck railing installation

Highly recommend Elite Precision for a job well done.
I had a deck railing installed by John. His work was very efficient, quick, precise to the eye, exact measurements, quality material, friendly and left the job site clean.
Thanks John for your awesome work ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thank you for the amazing review Christina! I'm glad everything went well and as planned. You were a pleasure to work for as well. The railings look great. Definitely complete the look of your deck!! We look forward to working with you on future projects :)

Denise
Denise
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Incredible Job on Railings for Front Porch and Steps

From start to finish, Elite Precision Contracting is first class!
From the initial call for a quote to the completed install, John provided an incredible product and incredible service.
He provided a great selection of options and actually had samples for us to see, he provided great recommendations, and the install was done professionally and so quickly. Other companies provided quotes which were more money and the lead times were estimated at more than 10 weeks. John, we thank you for such an incredible experience. You really exceeded our expectations!!!

Wow thank you so much Denise for this amazing review! You were a pleasure to work for as well. I'm glad that Elite Precision Contracting was able to exceed your expectations, and deliver an incredible experience for you. We look forward to working with you on future projects!

Outdoor Railings for Front Steps

John was a pleasure to work with. He always responded to our inquires quickly. The final install met all our expectations. We are very satisfied with the whole experience and will recommend Elite Precision to our friends.

Thank you so much Mark! I'm glad that Elite Precision Contracting was able to meet all of your expectations, & deliver an all round great experience for you! We look forward to working with you on future projects

Andrea
Andrea

Two columns & one small railing

If I could give more than 10 stars I would. John and his team are beyond professional! From the initial contact, to communication, to promptness, to job completion, product and clean up. Extremely respectful and very personable. I love the clean new look of my porch! Don't bother calling anyone else for your column and railing needs, call John first you will not be disappointed. Thank you very much John and team for doing such an amazing job and clean up!

Wow thank you for this amazing review Andrea!! You were a pleasure to work for! I'm glad that Elite Precision Contracting was able to deliver such a great all round experience for you. We look forward to working with you on future projects. The columns and glass railings look amazing :)

Joe in Markham
Joe in Markham

Professional, efficient, great price!

John and his team were amazing. John visited my place and provided great options along with his recommendation for a railing. Installation followed as scheduled and was very smooth and clean. I am very pleased with the outcome and would highly recommend Elite Precision Contracting.

Thanks for the awesome review Joe, we truly appreciate it!
I'm glad that everything went smooth & according to plan. You were a pleasure to work for. Elite Precision contracting looks forward to working with you again on future projects.

Kurt from Toronto
Kurt from Toronto

Railings on front steps

Very happy to have worked with Elite Precision Contracting for my railings! Photo shows their stellar work on the railings installed today to complete this portico rebuild (well, rain chain pending who wins the argument there...). Awesome service, product and at a good price too! Will definitely recommend to friends.

Thanks for the awesome review Kurt! Elite Precision Contracting was also happy to work with you. Glad everything went well, the railings look great and definitely complete the look of your porch! We look forward to working with you on future projects :)

Aanchal in Toronto
Aanchal in Toronto
1 review , ON

Dog Gate

John did an amazing job with my small project of installing a dog gate. He was responsive to all of my requirements and completed the work quickly. The total cost was significantly lower then expected when compared to the ridiculous prices ($1000 and more) I was getting with other contractors. The quality of the build is exceptional. John's work truly speaks for itself and I wouldn't want to hire anyone else. I will definitely recommend to all of my family, friends and colleagues. Thank you.

Thank you for this amazing review Aanchal, it was our pleasure. I'm glad that Elite Precision Contracting was able to deliver such a great all round experience for you. We're glad that we were able to meet all your requirements and expectations. You were a pleasure to work for, and we look forward to working with you on future projects :)

More about Elite Precision Contracting

Elite Precision Contracting is a reputable company located in the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada. We provide high-quality products and services that are sustainable, and virtually maintenance-free. They also add safety, beauty and value to any residential and commercial property.
Elite Precision Contracting Specializes in professional installation of exterior Aluminum/Glass Railings, Columns, Privacy Panels, Decos, Fences, Gates & more. Whether it be for a porch, veranda, balcony, terrace, walk-up, walkway, deck, patio or pool, your needs are covered!
We also offer a wide selection of both styles and colours to choose from, with competitive and affordable pricing.
The key to Elite Precision Contracting's success has been, and continues to be, providing a superior product with superior customer service.
For years, Elite Precision Contracting has worked with private homeowners, property managers and building contractors on a wide range of railing projects.
From start to finish, you can trust Elite Precision Contracting in delivering the best experience customers deserve!

John D’Alessandris of