ROOTERWORX

Mary in Brantford
Mary in Brantford
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Front Porch and steps

I would highly recommend, Oleg is a pleasure to work with, I had him come out and look at my dads front steps and porch and he quoted my dad and we gave him the job immediately, because of his knowledge and prompt response.

Thanks Oleg and your team for a great job done, we will definitely recommend you!

Mary Jane Cavallin

Thank you, Mary, it was a pleasure to work with you, and we love to hear that you are satisfied with the job done by our concrete repair crew. Just in case you ever need one of our services in the future, we are call away! All the best from the ROOTERWORX team, any drain, waterproofing, foundation, or concrete repair.

Norma
Norma

Retaining wall reconstruction

Very happy with the workmanship and quality of the work done on my retaining wall. All correspondence with Oleg was prompt and clear. Workers showed up when they were supposed to, efficiently did their work and left the site clear and clean - treating mine and my neighbour’s property respectfully. Thanks.

Thank you, Norma, for the review. We were happy to work with you and would love to assist if you ever need our services again! Any drain, waterproofing, foundation, or concrete repair project! All the best from the ROOTERWORX team.

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto

Sewer replacement

Incredible workmanship! And so fast! I highly recommend this company to anyone needing plumbing repairs! Oleg was a pleasure to work with!

Thank you, Kim, for reviewing our services! We are happy to be of help. In case you ever need us, we are a call away! All the best,the ROOTERWORX team.

Todd Fairfoul in Toronto
Todd Fairfoul in Toronto

Replacement of damaged purging below grade

I had been stressing about getting a structural pillar at the front of my house fixed for over a year, there had been a watermain break that had caused some damage which at the time looked very minor but after about 6 years looked like it might be a much bigger problem and was past the timeline where insurance would help. About a year ago I called a company on homestars and they did not offer to come out to look at the issue but instead suggested it would be 10K to 20K and would require extensive work inside and outside the house. I got scared off by this number and basically tried to ignore the issue. A week or so ago I decided to start calling around to a few companies and move forward with getting the work done at whatever it costs. I had a couple more companies give estimates over the phone of $4,500 to $15,000. When I called Rooterworx Oleg offer to come out have a look and was at my house less then an hour after I had called. On the spot he quoted me around $900, he said they would excavate and inspect the areas of concern and if there was a bigger problem then it might be more but if it just needed the parging it would be the $900, he also said based on his above ground inspection that he did not think it would be a bigger problem.

I also pointed out a few other parging issues around the house and Oleg said they would tackle all the additional stuff for just $200 while they were out.

I decided to move forward with Rooterworx, I was a bit nervous since the price seemed to good to be true but since I could see on homestars they had lots of good reviews I figured they must know what they are doing. Oleg and one of his team members came 2 days later excavated the area in question showed me that there was no major issue and just re did the parging and that was that. There was no attempt to up sell me on anything they just showed up and got the job done, could not be happier and the price was more competitive than anyone else I talked too although the other vendors did not even take the time to come look a the job

I wish the first company I had called was Rooterworks would have saved me a year of stressing out about how to afford what I thought was going to be extensive and expensive.

@Oleg Thanks for the great service.

Thank you, Todd Fairfoul, for such a great review! We strive to provide top-notch service in such a competitive market. We value our customer's relationships and our company's reputation; that is why we always go the extra mile to make quick responses, site visits and provide fair pricing.
In case you ever need one of our services, we are here to help! Any plumbing, drain, waterproofing, or foundation repair services! All the best from the ROOTERWORX team.

Peter Papousek
Peter Papousek

Pool room was flooded

I am dealing with this company for years and always they delivered what they promised on time ! Work always well done. I would recommend them to others. Very dependable!

Peter Papousek, thank you very much for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time. And in case you need one of our services in the future, we always call away. Any plumbing, drain, waterproofing, or concrete repair.
Cheers!

Megna
Megna

Plumbing Services

I was in dire need of plumbing Services an I found these really efficient and professional people from Rooterworx. Oleg and Luke are just amazing. They didn’t just provide excellent services but they finished work in half of the time i was expecting it to be finished in. I’m very happy with their work and will recommend them to anyone looking for exceptional service.

Thank you, Megna, we appreciate you taking the time and write such a glowing review on Homestars for us! In case you, your family, or friend ever need us in the future, we are happy to assist! ROOTERWORX company specializes in plumbing, drain cleaning and repairs, basement waterproofing, and concrete repairs. Cheers!

Mathew
Mathew

highly professional and considerative

the plumbing was messed up by the previous owner. Oleg and his team did a remarkable job, and re done the entire plumbing in a highly professional manner.
the staffs were very respectful and highly experienced. I am extremely happy with their services.
Even at night upon a call Oleg arrived the home and rectified the issue.

Thank you, Mathew, for leaving such a glowing review for us! We are happy to assist, and if anything you need in regards to plumbing, drain, waterproofing, foundation, or concrete repair you have a number to call. Cheers!

Linda
Linda

Repair Porch steps

A huge thanks to Oleg and the team! My 97 year old father's home needed the porch steps repaired and I live an hour away. I spoke with Oleg and he was professional, and got the job done quickly and without me having to be onsite.
It's a relief to get this done, and I appreciate the photos of before and after. He made communicating electronically due to geography a breeze!

Thank you, Linda, for choosing ROOTERWORX. Any project is unique and needs a customized approach, we are happy to help in case you need us in the future - any plumbing, drain, waterproofing, foundation, or concrete repair project! All the best from the ROOTERWORX team.

Jordan in Toronto
Jordan in Toronto

Exterior Retaining Wall, Large Exterior Wall Parging

Oleg and his team were professional, fast, clean, and honest. Upfront pricing and amazing work. I will use their services again in the future. I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. It is very hard to find an honest company nowadays. So many options, and so many "Handymen" claiming to be professional contractors. Rooterworx is the real deal, and I am very happy to have found them.

I had a large exterior wall that needed to be assessed, as it is connected toy above ground basement. Attached to my wall was a large retaining wall, which was cracked and on the verge of collapsing. This wall supported my front porch, and part of my foundation wall.

Rooterworx came in to assess and provide an honest and amazing quote within the same day. No delays, as they started less than two weeks later.

Work was completed within a timely fashion, and the team took great care of our home. Peace of mind was given to me, knowing they have full insurance and a professional contract.

I will use them in the future for any foundation repair, concrete work, and plumbing issues. I really cannot recommend them enough.

Jordan, thank you very much for choosing ROOTERWORX to complete wall parging. We are happy to assist with any other project you may need in the future - plumbing, drain, waterproofing, foundation or concrete repair. Cheers!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Second opinion on plumbing project and camera inspection

I had an estimate for a plumbing project that I could not understand and a horrendous amount from a national chain plumbing company after a sewer back up and hydro flushing of the drain pipes. Being skeptical, I called Oleg for a camera inspection and a second opinion.
After camera inspection, we learned that the national brand plumber did not do a proper job cleaning the pipes as parts of the pipes looked dirty.
As for the big project of excavating concrete floor and pavement to in-ground pipes, they were all unnecessary work. We were almost fooled by the national brand plumbing company if not for Oleg’s professional opinion. He was very understanding, clear and professional. Definitely recommend.

Thank you very much for your honest review and your trust in giving us a chance! It is hard for a small business to stay afloat at these precarious times, and we believe helping local businesses is fair; we hope you think the same!

Any plumbing, drain, waterproofing, foundation, or concrete repair service. All the best from the ROOTERWORX team.

More about ROOTERWORX

Homeowners across Toronto and GTA trust us. We provide excellent service and stunning results, please see below how we could help you today.

Drain Services
Sewer Drain line needs repair or full replacement, we are ready to assist! We performed thousands of similar drain projects already and know how to deal with this one too. Call our office to inquire 416-400-2685 or learn more about specific sewer drain problem.

Waterproofing
When a new installation is not an option, we provide plumbing repair services as well. Replacing parts and pieces, preventing leakage and fixing noisy pipes. Repairs usually are more flexible and varies greatly by the cost. Please call in to inquire about pricing and questions you may have 416-400-2685. In case of an emergency plumbing repair we do not recommend emailing us your inquiry, please call our office directly, our emergency crew is available 24/7 to serve Toronto residents.

Concrete
We install various concrete types: smooth trovel finish concrete, slip-resistant concrete(broom finish), decorative concrete, stamped concrete.
Please read more about particular concrete type, by clicking concrete services button or contact our office to inquire 416-400-2685.