ROOTERWORX

Reviews for ROOTERWORX

Andrei in Mississauga
Andrei in Mississauga

Window well drain repair

My windows well drain got blocked. Oleg and his team dug out the drain, did camera inspection, replaced both the drain and part of the weeping tile, installed new membrane and re-installed the well stones all in one day. The work site was left clean. I'm very happy with prompt and quality service and will reach out to Rooterworx again if I need another drain work. Certainly recommend Oleg and his team, they did an excellent job.

Thank you, Andrei, for taking the time and put such a great review about us. Sure, we are a call away in case you ever need ROOTERWORX services again. Cheers!

Tony
Tony

Basement Waterproofing

There was a serious flood around the base of the underpinned structure in our basement. Oleg and his team were quick to respond and did an excellent job. They finished the job on time as promised and are quick to answer my questions even after the project has finished. Thanks again guys!

Thank you, Tony, for the review. We value your feedback, and would be happy to assist you in case you ever need one of our services again - any drain, basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete repair projects! All the best from the ROOTERWORX team!

ELENA
ELENA

Clogged toilet

Rooterworx Is a great company. Plumber came in the same day to address the issue. He gave me an hour notice before coming in (so I didn’t have to stay home and wait for the long time frame). The technician was very professional, clean and quick. I would definitely recommend

Thank you, Elena, for your review. In case you ever need one of our services again, you know who to call! Any drain, waterproofing, foundation, or concrete repair project. All the best from the ROOTERWORX team.

Vishal Patel from Thornhill
Vishal Patel from Thornhill

Cold Cellar Leaking

I contacted Dr. Rooter for the Cold Cellar water leaking/moisture issue I had at my home. Oleg came to look at the issue and offer the solution and also gave reasonable quote for the work. Oleg and his team did wonderful job. I am already asking them to do waterproof parging for my external wall and cold cellar.

Thank you very much Vishal Patel for the great review! We are looking forward to work with you again. Any drain, basement waterproofing, foundation, or concrete repair. All the best, from the ROOTERWORX team!

Dee in Toronto
Dee in Toronto

Basement Drain Repair

Sergio and his team couldn't have been more professional. He got back to us about the job right away and we had it fixed in no time at all! What we thought would take all afternoon took less than 2 hours, and it was so well done! We would highly recommend ROOTERWORX to anyone with the same issues! Thanks again Sergio et al!

Thank you, Dee, for the review. We are pleased to hear about your great experience! In case you ever need us again, please, let us know - any drain, waterproofing, foundation, or concrete repair project. Cheers!

TLV
TLV

Clogged kitchen drain

Great and prompt service. Had a plumbing technician carry out the drain snake on the same day as the request. Luke took the time to explain possibly what caused the clog and how to ensure drain clearance after the drain has been snaked. I appreciated the responsiveness and professionalism exhibited by the Rooterworx team. Keep up the great work!

Thank you very much for an awesome review! In case you ever need us again - we also do basement waterproofing, foundation, and concrete repair. Cheers!

Arjun
Arjun

Main drain repair

Oleg and his team dug down 12ft and repaired the main drain outside my house in one day. This is the second job they have done for me and I was very happy with their service

Thank you, Arjun, for your patronage and great review. If you ever need us again, we are only a call away. All the best from the ROOTERWORX team!

PS  in Toronto
PS in Toronto

Professional drain clearing

We had an outdoor drain from the eavestroughs clogged. We contacted Rooterworx a couple of days ago and Sergio replied quickly. He came yesterday, the very next day, and cleared the drain within an hour.
Sergio was prompt, personable and professional.

Thank you very much for leaving such a great review! We wish all the best from the ROOTERWORX team. In case you ever need one of our services again, please, let us know - any drain, waterproofing, structural, or concrete repair.

Andy in Toronto
Andy in Toronto

Drain camera inspection

Sergio came the same day as my request. He checked the problem and gave me advice about the issue and dealing with the city to get it fixed. He was very helpful and I’m happy to recommend him to anyone needing help.

Andy Thank you very much for the review! ROOTERWORX appreciates your business and hope to be of help if any drain, waterproofing or concrete repair projects needed in the future.
ALL THE BEST FROM ROOTERWORX TEAM!!!

More about ROOTERWORX

Homeowners across Toronto and GTA trust us. We provide excellent services with stunning results, please see below how we could help you today or call us at 416-400-2685.

Drain Services
Does the sewer drain line need drain camera inspection, spot repair, or a full replacement? We are ready to assist! We performed thousands of similar drain projects already and know how to deal with this one too. Call our office to inquire or contact us through HomeStars app!
Professional main drain cleaning with powerful snakes that clear even the toughest blockages. Additionally, we offer drain power flushing services. Drain hydro jetting releases drain lines and stacks from grease and calcium buildups.

Drainage Services
French drain or weeping tile, new installation or repair - ROOTERWORX is an expert! Our drainage layering crew does it quick, effective, and for good.
We also specialize in catch basin new installation, cleaning, repair, and maintenance. Also, catch basin power flushing and vacuum cleaning are available.

Waterproofing
Our company specializes in many kinds of waterproofing techniques - everything from traditional exterior waterproofing, to many applications of interior basement and crawl space waterproofing. We prevent water leaks, solve humidity and mold growth issues in basement spaces.

Concrete
We repair concrete surfaces: smooth trowel finish concrete, slip-resistant concrete(broom finish),
Please read more about concrete repairs or contact our office to inquire 416-400-2685.