Forza Contracting

Reviews for Forza Contracting

Damian in Brampton
Damian in Brampton

Home Remodel

Forza Contracting has been a pleasure to work with. Both Mike's were able to answer any questions and concerns I had, and stuck with the timeline and budget that we wanted. I Would definitely recommend them to anybody who is looking to remodel their home. If you are looking for perfect quality work, these are your guys!

Dillon  in Markham
Dillon in Markham

Clinic

Very passionate people who know what they are doing. They really take the time to understand what your vision is whether it was for my business (clinic) or my home. They helped align what my goals were to their goals and make it happen seamlessly. Really good at communicating and was on time for deadlines throughout the whole process!

Thanks Forza Contracting, looking forwards to doing more work in the future!

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Mudroom Renovation

Working with Forza Contracting was a wonderful experience. I am truly thankful I called for their services. They are not only professional at what they do but also reliable and dependable. I had my mudroom remodelled and the end result, exceeded my expectations.

sheree in Toronto
sheree in Toronto

Tile

Mike Meglio - An excellent young man; well manner; polite and his workmanship is excellent. He laid out tiles (well planned with great design detailed) which made a small bathroom looks very clean; airy and spacious.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Sheree! Looking forward to helping out with your next home project.
Regards,
Mike and the Omnia Team

More about Forza Contracting

Forza Contracting is a family owned and operated full service general contracting company. Servicing the GTA we offer competitive rates, experience, quality, and professional workmanship.

We will provide you with a clear and complete quote containing all aspects of your project. We apply our passion and vision to help you create your dream home. No matter what you desire, we’ll work with you and create the perfect home for you and your family.

At Forza contracting, our mission is:
“To serve our clients in a professional manner while applying our expertise, construction knowledge and skills to the building program. We strive to ensure our projects are constructed efficiently and orderly, with uncompromised quality”.

Call us for a quote today at 4167024785!