Hong Da Renovation

Reviews for Hong Da Renovation

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

New Floors and Bathroom

Our project was mainly to install about 360 sf of hardwood flooring and convert two back-to-back closets into a 5' x 8' bathroom. We felt most comfortable with and confident in Alex for our upstairs renovation after meeting with him and four other contractors that all provided similar estimates. Alex worked with our provided floor plan, tiles, and faucets and procured our specified hardwood, interior doors, hardware and toilet. While challenging, Alex worked within the sloped ceiling and knee wall of our 1.5 story house, all while having to navigate large materials through our cramped u-shaped stairs. Alex always showed up on time and worked a full day. He communicated with us frequently when our input was needed, presented options, and ran with our decisions. We are very satisfied with Alex's transformation of our upstairs and would highly recommend him and Hong Da Renovation.

Michelle in Scarborough
Michelle in Scarborough

Bathroom and kitchen renovation

I had hired Hong Da renovations to revamp my bathroom. We have never done renovations in our house and i was nervous on how it would all turn out. From the beginning, Alex provided us with detailed information. He was able to answer all my questions in a timely manner. He was punctual and easy to talk to and informative which put me at ease with this process. Since he knew we were nervous he took the time and showed me pictures, help me find the best products and helped us with the fine details. They were professional and kept us updated with everything that was being done. At the end, I was very pleased with Alex and his team's work that I immediately after hired him to renovate the entire kitchen. The kitchen and the bathroom turned out better than I had envisioned. I definitely will recommend Hong Da renovations to others.

SW
SW

Bathroom renovation

Alex delivers great care in what you want for your renovation. Instead of the homeowner sweating over construction details of where new outlets would be or will the vanity fit in this particular space and making decisions on what you think your contractor can or cannot do just lay out what your preferences are.

That made a huge difference to my wife. We would describe what we wanted and he custom made everything from the vanity to the spa shower we wanted. He handled all the details and made suggestions from what he has seen other customers do that worked, like sizing of pieces to not allow something overpower your space.

Great attention to detail and care and he came and worked on weekend so we could get our bathroom back and in use faster. His quote includes materials, unlike the other contractors we got quotes from and if you switched out things he would apply a credit or lower the price if you bought the materials yourself (we switched from American Standard to Kohler and it didn't cost more.

What made his work really stand out is that we had a leak from the old shower and I said it was a huge concern because we couldn't have another leak, the insurance company had covered the damage previously. When my wife thought there was a leak he came over right away and offered to cut into the wall, where the shower control was, and the ceiling of the main floor to inspect. After checking behind the shower wall, we found no leaks, it turned out to be the way the mudding dried from the initial leak. It was obvious there was no leak and he redid the drywall, mudded and painted in the same morning. I tried to pay him extra and absolutely refused to take the money for his time and efforts.

Please contact me if you have questions about his workmanship and quality and attention to detail.

Mohammad in Toronto
Mohammad in Toronto

En suite Bathroom Renovation

It was a great pleasure to work with Alex for this project. He made suggestions about the design, choice of materials and color coordination.

He was very punctual & dependent . His workmanship is great, he paid attentions to minor details. We are very happy with with the work. I have no hesitation recommending Hong Da Renovation for any home renovation project.

Mohammad, it was a pleasure working with you as well! We love that you are so happy with the work. Call us any time, we look forward to working with you again.

Ran zhao from Toronto
Ran zhao from Toronto

Second floor renovation

I renovated my whole second floor in 2017 with Hong Da Renovation. I am very satisfied with their professional service and high quality work. Before I started this project, I found about 10 different renovation companies to give me a quote. Finally, I choose Hong Da Renovation. Not only the reasonable quote they gave to me but also their professional attitude and helpful suggestions. The results proved that my choice was right. I am so happy to cooperate with them to finish this project. Later, I will definitely let them do the renovation of my main floor and basement. I am looking forward to it.

Ran, it was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for your kind review, looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Sara F in Whitby
Sara F in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen and bathroom renovation.

Got my kitchen and bathroom renovated by hong da renovation company! They are absoutely talented guys! Very very satisfied with their work and definitely will be referring them to others. also currently in work to get my brothers basement done with them, since I'm very happy with their work! Their prices and the quality of their work is top standard. Alex's attention to detail with the project was beyond our expectations. He executed my plans on time and on budget with exceptional communication and adaptability at every stage. We highly recommend his service!!!

Thank you very much for your wonderful review, Sara!

More about Hong Da Renovation

HONG DA RENOVATION can help with all of your renovations needs! Please feel free to contact us today, we look forward to hearing from you.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?