Maple Renovations Ltd

Reviews for Maple Renovations Ltd

Marni
Marni

Stair Skirting

We were looking for someone to help is with a small yet time consuming project. I had tried other avenues but no one seemed interested. A friend recommended Home Stars which is where we met Alan.

He was happy to talk to us and was able to give us a quote and work us into his schedule busy with larger jobs. Something that others were not interested. We need more tradesmen like Alan who appreciate that small jobs are just as important to people as large jobs.

Our job only took 2 days and we are thrilled with the look and Alan's work. He was personable, arrived at the scheduled time each day, and worked well with our canine supervisors :)

We would highly recommend Maple Renovations and Alan!! We will call again on him for jobs we will have in the future.

Thank you for the review Marni.
It was a pleasure working with you, your husband and the canine supervisors.
I look forward to working with you all again in the future should the need arise

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Small job

Prompt service, on time and got the job done. Happy customer!! Would recommend and definitely use Maple Renovations again.

Thank you for that review, it was nice working with you and I look forward to the next project if and when the need might arise. Regards Alan

Pat in Calgary
Pat in Calgary

Painting

Alan took 3 emails to contact me. Alan took 3 emails to give me a quote.
Alan, after 2 emails, has chose not to respond. Sorry that I tried this site.

Donna
Donna

Bathroom Reno

Even with covid complications was on time and on estimate. They did a very good job. very helpful, fast and clean.

It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to the next project should the need arise.

Melanie
Melanie

Engineered Beam install

I needed a structural support beam installed because we were moving things in the house. Along with the beam we needed new posts and cement pads in the basement. I have lived through various renovations and upgrades over the years and have become somewhat jaded. But, Alan at Maple Renovations changed my mind. He was professional, courteous, on time and budget. He did a fantastic job. I would 100% wholeheartedly recommend Maple Renovations. When you get a company that does such professional work, with integrity and ethics you want to promote them. I will definitely use Maple Renovations again.

Thank you for that lovely review Melanie.
It was great working with you and I look forward to the next project should the need arise.

Jamie
Jamie

Master Closet expansion & hallway redesign

Alan did a stellar job from start to finish. He was great with communication all the way through: we always knew what was happening. His attention to detail and quality work is fantastic: and he went out of his way to make sure each step in the process was done well (well finished, square, and safe). Each tradesman he brought into the process also did great work - and we couldn't be more pleased with the result. I will be recommending Alan to anyone I know who needs help with a renovation, and we will be using him again when we renovate our basement.

Thank you for the kind review Jamie.
It was a pleasure working with you both and I look forward to the next project.

Private User reviews , AB

Basement development

Maple Renovations professionalism and quality was outstanding. Their flexibility and coordination of all the required trades made everything so much easier with our busy household and schedule. Highly recommend.

Thank you for that lovely review. We always do our best to accommodate everyone's schedule and situations. I look forward to working with you and your family next time should the need arise.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Beautiful new bathroom

Alan and the team had our only bathroom renovated and turned back over to us quickly. We had our facilities back in a week. The finishing touches were all done in two. We used to have a dingy cramped bathroom with no storage. Now we have a beautiful bright bathroom with plenty of storage. Communication with the team was great. Will definitely work with them again.

Thank you for the great review, it is always hard when you only have one bathroom so it's important to get your facilities back as soon as possible.
I'm glad you love the new bathroom and look forward to working with you guys again.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Garage door and basement renovations

Alan did a great job! He provided a detailed and fair cost and time estimate, and was able to complete all work in less time.
His attention to detail and ability to work with imperfect existing structures was very impressive.
I would recommend Alan to anyone looking for quality work on projects of all size.

It was a pleasure working with you both and I look forward to the next project should the need arise

Jessica in Calgary
Jessica in Calgary

Fence and railing

Alan is amazing! There were unexpected problems with the project (that were not Alan's fault), but he still ensured that everything looked and functioned exactly as it should in the end! We were really happy with how we were kept in the loop along the way and how every aspect of the process was explained to us. Thank you!

Hi Jessica
Thank you very much for the review. I'm glad that it all worked out in the end.
I look forward to working with you again should the need arise in the future.

More about Maple Renovations Ltd

Maple Renovations is a professional Calgary renovations company that specializes in bathroom renovations, kitchen renovations and basement renovations. Alongside our high-quality renovation services, we also provide custom carpentry solutions as well as general services.

What Makes Maple Renovations Special?

There are a few things that help Maple Renovations stand out as a premium renovations company in Calgary. We are a family owned and operated business and have been ever since the company was established. Our friendly and family run custom service means that you will get a team of home renovation experts that you can trust. Another stand out feature that Maple Renovations has is our worldwide experience. In addition to Canada, members of our team have worked in locations all over the world, including the UK, France and Spain. This international experience is just one of the factors that makes up the vast experience of Maple Renovations and has helped position our company as a leader in the Calgary renovations industry.