Unique Plumbing

Unique Plumbing

Reviews for Unique Plumbing

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen faucet

I am Very satisfied with effort made to solve a few unexpected issues....
He is Very courteous and willing..
He was On time and very innovative .
I will recommend him to my friends
Thankyou

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback, I’m pleased to read about the "above the line" my work and have a great time

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Five bathrooms and one full kitchen

I have used their service , he was always on time and ahead of others in the construction work I had unlike other contractors that delayed jobs for weeks.
Always equipped with all necessary tools and extra parts to complete the job on time.
Cleaning after finishing and organized.
It was a pleasure working with him and I would recommend his service also to others and for my future needs.

I’m happy to have gained your trust and I look forward to servicing your another project,Thank you for choosing unique plumbing and have a great day

Leak fix

Had a leak from the bathroom into the kitchen below. Ali came quickly to assess the problem. He came back the next day to finish fixing it. He was very polite and respectful of me and my house.

Hello and thank you for posting this review for unique Plumbing . I am so pleased to read about the service that you continue to receive when using my services. It is this customer focus that allows me to maximize our customer loyalty! Thank you for choosing Unique plumbing and have a great day!

Ester Reiter from Toronto
Ester Reiter from Toronto

Old pipes I thought were corroding

Ali from Unique plumbing was great. Imagine, an honest plumber who told me that I did not have an emergency which another plumber suggested I had. My pipes are old, [as I am], and he told me as everything is still working fine, no need to worry. I will definitely call his company when I do have a problem, as Ali is so totally trustworthy. He also came very promptly.
Thank you Alireza!!

Hello Ester and Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback, I’m pleased to read about the "above the line" my diagnostic, I’m happy to have gained your trust and l look forward to servicing your plumbing needs in the future. Thank you for choosing Unique Plumbing and have a great day!

Quality Counts
Quality Counts

Replacing leaking faucets

Many Pros:
Ali assessed the jobs, replacing shower faucets in three apartment units, provided a quote, and stuck to the price even after discovering more faucets needed replacing. I respected this.
He came at the time he said he would, and wore shoe protectors while inside the apartments, and left the bathrooms clean as he had found them.
Con:
My new taps drip for 10-15 seconds after being turned off but this may be normal, I don't know.

Hi Madam and thank you for posting this review for Unique Plumbing and I’m happy to have gained your trust and l look forward to servicing your plumbing needs in the future.

Rob
Rob

Plumbing basement bar

Very pleased with the job. Ali replied promptly and did a great job roughing in the plumbing prior to installation of the cabinets and then returned to connect everything after the install. Prompt, efficient and professional, all at a very reasonable cost. Highly recommend.

Hello MR Robert and thank you for posting your review for me(Unique plumbing) .I am pleased to read about the "above the line " job that you received. I really appreciate that you would recommend my service to others and thank you for choosing Unique plumbing .have a great day.

Private User reviews Georgina, ON

Bathroom and Laundry Room Renovations

Clean and professional. Finished the job quickly and gave great advice how to improve other projects in the future. I highly recommend him and will hire him for future projects.

Hello and thank you for posting this review for unique Plumbing .And Thank you for choosing Unique plumbing .
have a great day!

James Forbes in Old Toronto
James Forbes in Old Toronto

Kitchen sink

Unique Plumbing connected my sink, faucet, and dishwasher. Showed up on time. The was done in a couple of hours. They clean up after themselves and generally worked very neatly.

Hello and thank you for posting this review for unique Plumbing .We are so pleased to read about the professional and informative service that you continue to receive when using our services.
Thank you for choosing Unique plumbing and have a great day!

Prof. Makoui in Vaughan
Prof. Makoui in Vaughan

Full Bathroom and shifting Vanity, Dryer, Washing Machine

Ali from Unique plumbing start working on my house basement project, I am so glad working with a professional person like him who is honest, punctual and most important very professional with obvious long experience on plumbing field, he considered all my request with no complain,

I strongly recommend Unique plumbing to anyone who want to deal with great team and avoid additional time and money cost

Farshid Makoui, PhD ECE, MEng Computer Network

Hello and thank you for posting this review for Unique Plumbing. We are so pleased to read about the professional and informative service that you continue to receive when using our services. It is this customer focus that allows us to maximize our customer loyalty! Thank you for choosing Unique plumbing and have a great day!
Ali

Carlos in Toronto
Carlos in Toronto

Kitchen water and drain supply

Ali is very professional and efficient. Supplied water, drain and faucet install in no time at a better cost than other plumbers. Highly recommended . Work is clean and done in a short time. Thanks

Hello Carlos and thank you for posting this review for unique PLUMBING ,It is great to read about the prompt, courteous and informative service that you received. It is this customer focus that allows us to maximize our customer loyalty! Thank you for choosing unique PLUMBING and have a wonderful day!

More about Unique Plumbing

Established in 2015 Unique Plumbing cover all aspects of new custom home plumbing, specializing in snow melt for driveways and radiant floor heating for basements. We do it all with precision and care ensuring each project is complete to the best standards.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Woodbridge?