Climate Controls

Reviews for Climate Controls

EE
EE

Tankless heater fix

Had an error code on my Noritz tankless water heater and wasn't getting any hot water. After some failed troubleshooting I posted a SR..
Steve replied to my service request within minutes of me posting it.
Offered to come over that night (after10pm) it wasn't an emergency so we pushed to the am.

Steve was able to diagnose and fix my issue right away.

Thanks Steve!

I know how frustrating it can be, especially with young children to be stuck 0with no hot water, of course and as always we are happy we were able to help. Remember, if it heats or cools we sell, fix and maintain it! Thanks again for the opportunity and the great review!

Dan
Dan
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Appliance installation

Was great to deal with, very nice guy work was done well would recommend. Would bring back for future jobs.

Thank you for choosing Climate Controls for your home HVAC needs and leaving a kind review, it's been a pleasure meeting you and the family and am glad that we were able to be of service. cheers, look forward to doing business again in the future, thanks again.

Brendan
Brendan
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Furnace repair

Furnace stopped working. Steve came over and within 20 minutes (probably less) everything was up and running perfectly. He quickly diagnosed the issue of a dirty flame sensor. Cleaned it up and reinstalled. My home is nice and cozy again.

Thank you very much for the review Brendan. In this day and age with people having more accessibility to information than ever, it's critical to have strong reviews that people will be able to see when searching for the right contractor for their heating and cooling needs! I am very glad I was able to help you guys out before it got too cold in there! thank you very much the business as well as the review is very much appreciated!
Climate Controls where your comfort is our business and customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.

sbvarty
sbvarty
0 reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

Daikin Aurora split system

Meticulous workman ship. Inside unit placed in position for most effectiveness, clean installation , cover protecting all wires, is very sleek and clean looking. Outside unit very well placed and again clean looking .
The workmanship was definitely done with precision and pride.

I can't thank you enough for your flattering review as well as your most generous hospitality, it was truly appreciated by both Lucas and myself. It's seeing satisfied customers like yourself that keeps pushing us to be the best HVAC company proudly serving the Kawartha Lakes, Peterborough, Durham, Northumberland, Quinte West and surrounding areas!

Marie in Scarborough
Marie in Scarborough
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Would recommend for any HVAC work!

Steve installed new ducts and reconnected some ducts at our house, after the previous homeowner had decided to disconnect them, remove the ducts and block them with soup cans (fun stuff). The work involved cutting two openings in the hardwood floor as well as two openings in the suspended basement ceiling, which were all very nicely done. Steve was very nice to deal with, very professional and knowledgeable. He was meticulous and did a great job. Would recommend!

I can't thank you enough for the kind words of praise and it was my pleasure to be able to help you and your family. Thanks for the opportunity as well as the generous hospitality!!

North Humberland
North Humberland
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Air Conditionor

Have had a little trouble leaving a review for Steve and Climate Controls,
(all my end HomeStars has been great) And so was Steve and crew. Found Steve to be very professional as well patient. (My thousand questions) From promptness to attention to the details felt in good hands from start to finish. With so many contractors on the site to choose can feel a bit overwhelming, but glad I found Climate Controls and big thanks to HomeStars for there role. truly pick professionals to be part of the site. A BIG THANKS to Steve for treating my wife with the upmost respect when I wasn’t always available.

Thanks guys Great job!

Another great review from a satisfied Climate Controls customer! Sorry to hear about the difficulties posting a review but thank you very much for taking the extra time and effort to sort it all out, thanks again Northumberland!

Carm
Carm
4 reviews Milton, ON

AC and furnace cleaning and maintenance

Steve did a great job at my house. He is very articulate and explained things very well. The price to do the air-conditioning and furnace maintenance was $50 cheaper than the competition. I highly recommend him for your HVAC needs I couldn’t be happier.

Thank you very much for choosing Climate Controls for your HVAC needs and thank you very much Karm for taking the time to leave us such a kind review it means a lot as we strive to build our business on reputation. At Climate Controls we make it a priority to treat our customers with the same honesty and respect we'd want our own family to be treated with. We are building a brand, one satisfied customer at a time.

Danielle.gair88
Danielle.gair88
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Fixed my a/c

Very professional and knowledgeable. The work was done quickly and responsibly for a great price. Highly recommend!

I cant thank you enough for taking the out of your schedule to leave us such a flattering review. It was a pleasure to meet the pair of you and thanks again for choosing Climate Controls as your HVAC contractor!

Q. N.
Q. N.
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Replace old furnace and air conditioner

Steve and his crew showed up on time and ready to work. They were very courteous and answered all of the questions I had for them. They made sure I was comfortable with use of my new thermostat before they left. Steve also went above and beyond registering my new equipment for us and following up a few days later to make sure I was happy with everything (I was/am) and if I had any questions (I did not)

On behalf of Climate Controls I'd like to personally thank you for the stellar review it means a lot and I'm sure the boys will be happy to hear it as well. It was our pleasure to make your acquaintance and we look forward to helping with all of your future HVAC endeavors.

Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to gain your trust and respect.

mcquaid
mcquaid
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Air conditioner cleaning and duct repair

Air conditioner was not working well throughout the house. Steve determined that there was a blockage caused by a mispositioned damper and the unit required cleaning to work more efficiently. He assessed and did the work within 24 hours which optimized the comfort of my elderly mother. We had been waiting for two weeks for the company who had installed the unit to come and assess. Steve was courteous, knowledgeable and efficient, and, to my mom’s delight, the bill was very reasonable. We would definitely call him again and recommend him to others.

Firstly Mrs. Mcquaid, thank you so much for your kind words, reviews are essential to increasing our exposure so that everyone may have the opportunity to receive the exceptional service we provide as I was able to provide to your mother.
Secondly, I'd like to thank you for choosing and continuing to use Climate Controls as your HVAC service provider it means the world to us to not only to be able to help you once but we especially know how well received we are within our customer base when you continue to choose us for whatever issues or consultations you may require!

In closing I'd like to thank you again, it was my pleasure to meet your mother and be able to help her!

More about Climate Controls

Climate Controls was established in the spring of 2011. When Climate Controls was founded our primary focus was to be the best one stop HVAC shop in the eastern GTA and Kawartha Lakes. Today our mission has not changed you can count on Climate Controls any time of day and ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Oshawa?