Lulu's Cleaning Services

Lulu's Cleaning Services

Reviews for Lulu's Cleaning Services

gsingerman in North York
gsingerman in North York

A deep clean of our new home

Lulu and her team were professional and meticulous. They spent time cleaning every part of our home- from light fixtures to inside our fridge and pantry to scrubbing the floors. I would recommend them again and again!

Thank you for your positive feedback! It gives us the energy we need to keep helping out our kind clients such as yourself!

Very thorough cleaning

Lulu’s service was very good. Very thorough and they looked after a Lot of little things that other cleaners had missed in the past, like fridge and cupboards. Will use the service again and would recommend.

Thank you for the review and the recommendation. We always strive to do go above and beyond and appreciate your recognition!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Where to start?

I was desperate because I have been ill for years and and have definitely not been able to keep on top of my household. Both my adult children left me with a terrible mess and then there are the cats... My rented townhouse is about to be renovated and I didn't know who to hire
as there was so much more than just a cleaning. Lulu offered to help without questions and I am still blown away by the fantastic work Damaris and Wendy did for me. These ladies run on Energizer batteries and just kept going and going. I still go "WOW" when I walk through the house. Thank you so much!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this amazing review! We always try to help regardless of the nature of the work, and we were more than happy to be of your assistance in your house. You were very kind and generous to my sister Damaris and Wendy and I greatly appreciate it; they were very happy to be able to help you and only had nice things to say! All the best and thank you again for everything - Lulu

Melissa L
Melissa L

Condo - Deep Clean

I found Lulu through a recommendation from a friend who also uses her services. I am so impressed with the work these ladies do. I moved into my condo in 2018 and it never had a deep clean. Regular tidying, vacuuming and moping only. The baseboards had become absolutely coated in dust and I have no clue how to clean nor did I want to. And here comes these ladies. They came with their own supplies and went to work. 4 hours later (there was 2 of them) and my condo is now absolutely spotless. Their attention to detail is fantastic and I am a very customer. They moved some of my furniture around in order to get ALL the baseboards, climbed a step stool in order to dust lights and wiped down every corner of every surface. I will continue use and recommend LuLu’s services to any friends or family.

We are so happy you called us Melisa to help you with your home, you are an amazing person and thank you for taking the time to write us this amazing review, we really appreciate it. - Lulu :)

Camelia in North York
Camelia in North York

Spotless House:)

I needed help cleaning my house and a friend recommended Loulu. She is an amazing professional, I love her kind and truthworthy nature. She completely changed my house.
I highly recommend her, to anybody who needs a spotless house.
Thank you Loulu!
Camelia

Thank you so much Camelia! I am happy that we found each other!

Tsvetelina in Toronto
Tsvetelina in Toronto

Great Timely and Reliable

This is the best cleaning service I ever had. They are hard working, precise and honest. I am impressed by their fast responses, willingness and adaptability. Lulu always listens and makes sure that your requests are done and always goes beyond. Worth every penny. My house is sparkling after they come for a visit. The last but not least is their honesty. Strongly recommend.

Thank you for the kind words, Tsveti! We really appreciate you and we are happy to work with you. We missed you during the pandemic but are happy to see you more now :)

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

One time cleaning service

Our previous tenant left our condo in an unimaginably disgusting shape. Lulu and her crew went in and completed the job in just 2 hours! The whole place looked SO much better! Lulu was extremely professional and flexible, I changed my booking twice and she still accommodated me. I would definitely recommend her services!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We were happy to help you with your condo! Please feel free to call me any time :)

Laura Ilisie in North york
Laura Ilisie in North york

Lulu’s the best

Lulu’s had been cleaning my house Bi-weekly for the last 3 years. Her services and her staff are very professional, she is detailed, meticulous, my house is always sparkling clean. What I love the most is that she takes initiative to clean areas of the house without being prompted and I am always pleasantly suprised. My daughter says that we could never clean our house like Lulu, she just does it better.
Always on time, upbeat, and extremely trusworthy. I highly recommend her cleaning services to anyone.

Thank you so much for the amazing review Laura. I am very grateful to be working in your house and we really enjoy it because you guys are such amazing people. Your kind words mean a lot to me!

A in Mississauga
A in Mississauga

BEST HOUSE KEEPING SERVICE

The two sisters are so friendly, neat and clean and TRUSTWORTHY! We've been working with them for over 4 years and they're the Best in the game. They do from cleaning the entire house to organizing our shoe closet . hard working sisters and their price are really good too.
Aida

Thank you so much for trusting us with your house all these years! We try our best every time. You are a very kind person!

lucyfrench12 in Brampton
lucyfrench12 in Brampton

Cleaning my house

I have used this service for 7 years now??? .... I like the professionalism ...... they come to do a job and that's what they do ...... I have used the service regularly and also to do major one time clean ups when a tenant vacates their apartment. Lucy

Thank you for all these amazing years, Lucy! It has been a great pleasure to be with you for so many years! You are a great person!

More about Lulu's Cleaning Services

Lulu's Cleaning Services is a family owned business which over the years has established a loyal client base and now we are here to help YOU!

Specializing in apartment, multi-level house and post-construction cleaning.

E-mail us for a quote today:

info@compromiso.ca