Tile & Stone Contractors

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Gena Tile & Stone

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Main floor tiles

Serhii and Vlad did an awesome job! They were a pleasure to work with. Very helpful and attentive to my customer needs. They were flexible and aim to provide great customer service. We are very happy with the job they did for us and I would recommend them for any tiling job. We’re glad we found them on HomeStars. Thanks.

Thank you for the review!

Biagio in Toronto
Biagio in Toronto

Massive tile job of whole main floor

My wife and I decided to completely redo our main floor, however, problem was we had no idea who to use – so we decided to try Home Stars!

After looking through companies and reading through reviews, we decided to go with Gena Tile & Stone (Sergei). Before selecting him to do the job, we asked for his references in which he happily provided. (All references came back with great reviews and they all stated they will hire Sergei again)

From there, we hired Sergei to complete a 490 SF tiling project for our whole main floor from front to back of our home, plus laundry room, all using large format tiles (24x24). From initial communications until the first day of work, he was very transparent and friendly. Sergei and his helper Vladmir quickly got to work on demolition and what a big job it was!! They worked diligently throughout the project, working many late nights and everyday throughout the May 24 long weekend, keeping me informed of what they were doing. Sergei also noticed that my kitchen floor wasn’t level, along with some other areas and bought some levelling cement to adjust it to make it as perfect as possible.

They did such an amazing job and were quick and efficient.

They showed up on time, worked hard, cleaned up, and completed the project quickly within budget!

I’ll admit my wife and I are perfectionists and Sergei was great at attending to our wishes.

Look no further at hiring other tile contractors, as we highly recommend Gena Tile & Stone (Sergei) and will use them again.

thank you for your kind words.will be happy to work with you again.You guys are awesome

Stephanie
Stephanie

Thank you Sergei!

After an acquaintance "contractor" stood us up on a job when something better came along.. we were left with a torn up kitchen and a skid of tiles on our driveway...

Sergei to the rescue! As per other reviews, he kept in good communication leading up to the job so we knew exactly when he was coming - arrived each day as expected with a great attitude, and got to work. It was like having a family member in the house (one you actually like).

Our house is a 75+ yrs old and not a single surface is straight or level so some creativity was required in places to get the job done - Sergei gave us practical options for ways to complete transitions etc. without a lot of judgmental tongue clicking and "you need a complete overhaul everywhere down to your subfloor" answers like the guy from Home Depot..

And much to our amazement - he came in well under budget!

Thank you Sergei! Bruce and Stephanie

Thank you for the review! Pleasure working with you

RaviV
RaviV

Tile Installation

We hired Serhii and team to do floor tile installation for multiple areas in our house which included the powder room, laundry room, kitchen, dining and the main entrance. He did an amazing job and we are extremely happy with the results. He is skilled, came on time every single day, and cleaned up completely after the installation. We would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for tile installation.

Thank you for your kind words:)Happy to help

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom shower and floor tile

We hired Sergei to retile our bathroom floor and shower. We picked out the tile and Sergei provided all the cement and other tiling material. He met all his quoted timelines and price. THe work he completed was really well done. He cleaned up the site totally and offered advice on how to care for the job. I would hire again!

thank you Adam for your review.I will be happy to help you in your future projects

Joseph in Oakville
Joseph in Oakville

Great Tiling Work

Serhii is an excellent tradesman and executes his craft to the highest standard!

I hired Serhii to complete a 400 sqft tiling project with large format tiles. From the first day, he was very transparent and friendly. He quickly got to work on demolition and cleaned as he went along to minimize dust. He worked diligently throughout the project and kept me informed of what he was doing. Serhii noticed that my floor wasn’t flat and informed me of what it would take to improve the appearance of the finished floor. As the project continued, he would provide his input on things that I would overlook; like transitions to staircases or between floors. Not only does he offer good advice, he doesn’t up-sell on any of the products either.

Serhii is also extremely personable, knowledgeable and friendly. He keeps to himself as he works, but never shies away from conversation. When I talked to him, it was like talking to an old friend.

The project turned out beautiful and was finished without a hitch. His price is affordable and reasonable. I don’t think you could ask for a better tiler! To those who are searching, look no further! Serhii is the right choice and probably the best choice!

Two thumbs up!

Ian in Mississauga
Ian in Mississauga

Shower Tile Job

Serhii offered a competitive quote over the phone and arrived promptly as promised. He was quiet, professional and talented. The odd shaped shower stall of 65 sq ft was a bit challenging due to the crooked walls in than the house. He did an excellent job and I'm happy with the result.

thank you sir.You are awesome .Thank you

Kitchen tiles

I was happy working with Serhii for the installation tiles on our new kitchen and he exceeded expectations. He was friendly, had great communication, and was punctual. He did an amazing professional job and was very clean. Everything turned out incredible! I highly recommend him and his team!

Thank you for the review, great working with you!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen and front entrance tile renovation

Don't bother hiring someone else...Serghii is the guy for your install. Serghii is prompt....I mean he's right on time everyday, which I've never seen that before. He's meticulous with each and every tile he lays down and takes the effort to do it right the first time!!
He laid down cloth on our hardwood floor as to not damage the floors and he cleaned up the end of everyday. And the price is more than fair. What more do you want?!!
Thanks again Serghii and I will have you come back for a future bathroom reno....:)
I have included before and after pictures

That's awesome thank you

ron .
ron .

Bathroom tile preparation and installation

Serhill is a very skilled tiller who takes pride in his workmanship. On time and on budget . Once started , he completes the project .
Thanks Serhill

you are amazing

More about Gena Tile & Stone

As a professional Construction Company, the talented team at Gena tile & stone only works with the best materials. Our staff members produce consistent results and offer reliable work ethics on every project they work on. Everything we work on is built on a strong foundation, which means it’s built to last