Water Doctor

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Water Doctor

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Amazing work

Amazing work from Water Doctor! Quality of product & work, customer service, and detail in their work is amazing! Highly recommend and will always use Water Doctor in the future!

Thanks for your business. Please check your iron level when you moving to the new home.

Julie
Julie
6 reviews Newmarket, ON

Water softener

Water Doctor was quick to respond to my request for quote, quick to schedule, and was in and out quickly. the price was better than expected. they left the area cleaner than when they arrived and walked me through the how to's of the system. Very pleased and would recommend.

Thank you for your business Julie. Enjoy your soft water.

Mark
Mark
1 review Ajax, ON

Water filtration system installation

The team installed my reverse osmosis water filter under the sink. The booking process was seamless, the worked quickly, and with no mess. I am very happy with their service.

Mark, Thanks for your review. We are happy to service you.

A & M Grossi in Aurora
A & M Grossi in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Water softener and big blue filter install

I purchased a water softener and big blue filter from Lowe’s and just didn’t want to mess around doing it myself. It’s a big job that’s slightly beyond my skill set.

Liam from the Water Doctor was polite and courteous. Liam and his associate came the next day and were in and out in a few hours. The install was clean, neat, and was beyond my expectations. Liam presented great ideas for the job and then we decided on a course of action. The softener and filter are performing as expected. I’m very happy with the job.

Thanks guys!

Mike,Thank you for your business! Please check your water color in the tank , manually regen it if still brown. Enjoy your water!

Marta
Marta

Water Filter installation System

Excellent experience!
Water doctor came to my house and they installed the water filter system in a very professional way.
They were very fast and clean, we highly recommend them.

Great work! Thank you so much!

Thanks for your review, let me know if any leakage.

Zaria in Toronto
Zaria in Toronto

The Right Choice

Water Doctor is the right choice because the staff is very professional, knowledgeable and always helpful, great people to deal with. They undoubtedly are the best service providers in the town.

Thanks Zaria, enjoy your new systems.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Highly Recommended

Came, diagnosed the problem, and gave me solutions, all with a friendly face. Demonstrated to me they're here to serve, not sell. Highly Recommended for the services being provided by Water Doctor.

Thank you sarah, please let me know if anything happens with your systems.

Donald in Toronto
Donald in Toronto

Highly Recommend

My wife and I built this home eight years ago. We installed an RO filter system and water softener at that time. Our water quality was still unacceptable. Water Doctor immediately tested our water and subsequently visited our home. They offered specific remedies based on data and decades of experience. We will use this firm in the future and highly recommend it to other.

Donald, thanks for your review. See you next year ^_^

Maritza in Toronto
Maritza in Toronto

Amazing Service...

What a fantastic experience, we purchased a Water Softner System from Water Doctor, amazing service, amazing people, go here or you will regret buying it from anywhere else! They also carry the best salt available with the highest form of purity!

Maritza, thank you for your business!

Celeste in Bradford
Celeste in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Courteous and Professional..!

Had the water softener installed a week now and love it. Never even had the pleasure of meeting the owner other than his colleagues but we conversed several times over the phone and it’s been a treat. The technician came and did the install and was courteous and professional. I would recommend to friends and family.

Thanks ,enjoy your water!

More about Water Doctor

Water Doctor is a Canadian company providing water treatment service. We provides premium Water Softeners and Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems using Commercial Grade valves for Industrial, Residential and larger families.
We realize that a relationship needs to be built on trust, that’s why our technicians receives extensive training. And Water Doctor has over 15 years experience in sales, service and installation, you can trust us with your water.
Call us today 9056048866