Colour By Design

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Colour By Design

curly
curly

Painting main floor of house

Wow! I am very pleased with the final look. Jason has great communication and helped walk me through various questions I had, and made suggestions about colours. Professional, punctual and hard working. Thank you to Jason and Colour by Design for giving my home a fresh new look.

Thank you for the kind words! We love your colour choices. Wishing you all the best!

Tomas Benda from Waterloo
Tomas Benda from Waterloo
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Entire house interior painting

Jason did an incredible job on our house. He is super professional, worked fast, did a terrific job, communicated updates every day, and even worked weekends to get the job done within days.

I can't say enough how happy I am with his services. Would highly recommend him.

Thanks for your kind words Tomas. Happy to be a part of such an amazing home. Best wishes!

laurenainsworth in Toronto
laurenainsworth in Toronto

Excellent service & beautiful results

I hired Jason to paint my new apartment prior to moving in, and can not say enough about how great the experience was. The conversations we had during the planning were professional and informative, and his pricing was very fair. He was able to offer advise when asked, and made a great recommendation for the colour that was used for my bedroom.

The actual painting itself was easy to coordinate, and upon arrival Jason was punctual, ready to get to work and super friendly. He worked quickly, and I couldn't be happier with how great everything looks. His level of care and attention to detail really set him apart.

Will absolutely use Colour by Design again, and would highly recommend.

Thank you for your kind words Lauren. I really enjoyed working with you. Your colour choices were awesome. I hope your all settled in to your new space. Best wishes and Happy Holidays!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Bedroom Painting

Jason was very polite and very professional! The project was completed perfectly on time! I’m so happy with my experience :) I can’t wait to book them again!

Thank for your the kind words. I look forward to your upcoming project!

Basement Painting

We hired Jason to paint our basement apartment and we were thoroughly pleased with the service he provided from the beginning of the project right until the end. His quote was detailed and very reasonable (we reached out to 3 different companies for pricing). We also appreciated how knowledgeable he was about his craft and how responsive he was when we had questions. Finally, the final project was absolutely perfect. We would definitely recommend working with Colour By Design, and intend on reaching out to Jason again for future projects.

Thank you Nasim for taking the time to say these kind words. I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season.

Nisha in Toronto
Nisha in Toronto

Bringing our Basement Back to Life!

Colour by Design has by far been the best company we’ve had to come and work on our house. We repainted our basement landing, main space, bathroom and gym. The work was not only extremely professional but super efficient and cost effective.
We would highly recommend Colour By Design!!

Thanks for your kind words Nisha. I was a pleasure to work with you and Sanjay. Best wishes!

New paint of our Apartment unit.

Quick, efficient, very personable and professional.
Jason was a pleasure to have in our home and we’re very happy with his work. Highly recommend you hire him you won’t be disappointed.

Thank you for your kind words Adulis. It was a pleasure meeting you. All the best to you and your family.

Apartment Painted - Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom and Kitchen

Very impressed with the painting job. Jason was very organized and was great at keeping me updated on the progress. He is very hard working and dedicated to ensuring client satisfaction. He worked nonstop for two days to get the job done on time. Would recommended ColourByDesign to others and would definitely use their services again in the future.

Thank you for the kind words Jamie. Your colour choices were perfect. Best wishes.

Entire apartment painted

I was very happy with the work done at our apartment. His attention to detail, cleanliness and his willingness to go the extra mile to satisfy. Jason was very helpful and accomodating. We really appreciated his quality service!

Thank you for your praise. We hope you'll consider us in the future for more work.

Amy in Toronto
Amy in Toronto

Painting

Colour by Design painted my ceiling and stairwell and they dis a wonderful job from start to finish. Will use them again.

Thanks for the kind words Amy. Have a great summer.

More about Colour By Design

Colour By Design is an award winning Painting and Design company serving the Greater Toronto Area. Our team is committed to serving customers with the highest level of integrity, respect and value. Our commitment has allowed us to pull away from our competitors and set the new standard for service based businesses.

Every member of our team is geared to serve our clients with the highest level of,

1. Respect (respecting the people and spaces for the individuals they are)
2. Commitment (always striving for the highest quality workmanship)
3. Integrity (doing what is right and following through on what we say)
4. Communication (an openness to clearly convey ideas)

Let us re-invent your space. Book your FREE colour consultation today!