Colour By Design

Toronto ON M6H 2B1

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Colour By Design

Whole Condo Paint Job

Jason was a true professional and a pleasure to work with. He offered a timely and fair quote upon initially reaching out. Always ready to answer my (many!) questions, he was very patient and helpful. Once on the job, he worked quickly, efficiently and cleanly to deliver a beautiful result. I am extremely happy with the way our new home looks. Thank you Jason for making our place feel more our own!!

Thanks for the kind works. Have a great rest of the summer.

Chelsea
Chelsea

Full house painting

I can not say enough good things about Jason and his team. He painted our entire home, top to bottom, including ceilings, stairs, and outdoor work, and it looks truly phenomenal. Not only was he extremely personable and top notch professionalism, he was totally flexible and open to doing whatever it took to make sure the house was perfect, including adding on extra tasks at the last minute, which was so appreciated. I really can not recommend him enough — we are so happy with the work he did. I will be hiring him again without a doubt for any future projects and have already recommended him to all of my friends. We are so impressed and SO grateful. I have no doubt that we made the right choice with hiring him.

Thanks Chelsea! So happy for you and your beautiful new home. Best wishes!

This company deserves praise

Wow! We hired Jason to install wallpaper in our client's home. Having never used wallpaper before, our client was a bit apprehensive, and I had specified grass-cloth which can be tricky to do a really great job with. She was very happy with the wallpaper installation as am I. Right from the first time I met Jason, I knew he was responsible, thoughtful and would be as particular about the details as I am. I wouldn't have it any other way. As a designer, it is my responsibility to hire trades who are an extension of my brand. Jason is a professional I will most certainly hire again and again. I highly recommend him for your painting and wallpaper needs.

Thanks Maria. We are always blessed to get a referral. Best wishes!

They finished on time and did a great job

I had a great experience with Colour by design. Jason was quick to reply, knowledgeable and accommodating to our family’s busy schedule. The quote he provided us was extremely fair compared to the other companies we contacted. They finished on time and did a great job at covering all our furniture. They take great pride in their work.

Thank you for your kind words!

Excellent Job

Jason hung wallpaper in my apartment entrance and master bedroom. He and his helper were on time, friendly and meticulous in their work. Everything was conducted professionally from the preparation of the walls to their tidy up. It was a pleasure to have them in my home. Excellent Job !

Thanks Devan. Best wishes to you and your family!

Great Job

Jason prepped and installed a Wall Mural for our dinning room and we absolutely love the end result; exactly what the room needed. Jason is very responsive in his emails and offered suggestions and advice for maintaining the wallpaper. We are already discussing more work in another room. Thank you Colour by Design!

You are most welcome! Wishing you and the family a great summer!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

We would highly recommend Colour By Design

Jason raises the bar for professionalism, we will never use another painter. His quotes are clear and concise and I can’t believe how thorough his team was when painting our home. What a seamless experience we would highly recommend Colour By Design.

Thank you for your Kind words. Feel free to call anytime you have painting projects!

curly
curly

Painting main floor of house

Wow! I am very pleased with the final look. Jason has great communication and helped walk me through various questions I had, and made suggestions about colours. Professional, punctual and hard working. Thank you to Jason and Colour by Design for giving my home a fresh new look.

Thank you for the kind words! We love your colour choices. Wishing you all the best!

Tomas Benda from Waterloo
Tomas Benda from Waterloo
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Entire house interior painting

Jason did an incredible job on our house. He is super professional, worked fast, did a terrific job, communicated updates every day, and even worked weekends to get the job done within days.

I can't say enough how happy I am with his services. Would highly recommend him.

Thanks for your kind words Tomas. Happy to be a part of such an amazing home. Best wishes!

laurenainsworth in Toronto
laurenainsworth in Toronto

Excellent service & beautiful results

I hired Jason to paint my new apartment prior to moving in, and can not say enough about how great the experience was. The conversations we had during the planning were professional and informative, and his pricing was very fair. He was able to offer advise when asked, and made a great recommendation for the colour that was used for my bedroom.

The actual painting itself was easy to coordinate, and upon arrival Jason was punctual, ready to get to work and super friendly. He worked quickly, and I couldn't be happier with how great everything looks. His level of care and attention to detail really set him apart.

Will absolutely use Colour by Design again, and would highly recommend.

Thank you for your kind words Lauren. I really enjoyed working with you. Your colour choices were awesome. I hope your all settled in to your new space. Best wishes and Happy Holidays!

More about Colour By Design

Colour by Design is a professional painting company created to transform environments with colour, light and texture.

Every member of our team is geared to serve our clients with the highest level of,

1. Respect (respecting the people and spaces for the individuals they are)
2. Commitment (always striving for the highest quality workmanship)
3. Integrity (doing what is right and following through on what we say)
4. Communication (an openness to clearly convey ideas)

Let us re-invent your space. Book your FREE colour consultation today!