Man With An Axe

Toronto ON M1N 1A5

Man With An Axe

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Man With An Axe

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Tree pruning

Crew got in early and started the work on time. Everything was very well organized. They did exactly what we had discussed in advance and then some; very thankful for that, including the care they showed around the yard to make sure nothing got damaged in the process.
On the cost and quality of work, it will be hard for anyone to beat them. Very satisfied.

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thank you from the Man with an Axe Team.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Top Job on Cedar

Received estimate on day of request, and had work completed next day because it was a smaller job they could fit in. 4 person crew showed up on time, tarped neighbour's driveway and were ready to go after completing all their safety checks. They completed the job as specified and within the promised time frame. They also accommodated my request to leave logs for firewood cut to a usable length. Clean up was very thorough. They left the driveway and road cleaner than they found it. Overall, a personable and professional crew who I would highly recommend and use again for future tree removal services.

We are so glad you had a great experience! Thank you for taking the time to share it, we truly appreciate it. Thank you from the Man with an Axe Team.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Reliable, professional and friendly

A big crimson king maple tree in my backyard was getting too close to my neighbor's roof and was in need of a pruning. I contacted the Man With An Axe. An arborist came around in just a few days to determine the scope of work followed by a reasonable quote which I accepted. Within a week, a three-men crew arrived as scheduled to get the job done. They did a wonderful job, I was very pleased with the outcome. Throughout the entire process, all personnel I contacted, Tracey (back office), Chris (arborist), Alex and et al. (the crew members), are all really professional and friendly. I am happy that I chose the Man With An Axe and will recommend it to others who need a tree service.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate the great review and for your recommendation. Thank you from the Man with an Axe Team.

A in Toronto
A in Toronto

The BEST Arborist to work with!

Chris (the owner) and the entire Man With An Axe crew are a delight to work with. Chris is very relaxed, congenial and knows his stuff. Watching his crew climb and trim branches off our large trees was like watching the Picassos of the arborist world! True craftsmanship is hard to find and these guys exemplify that elusive skill. Its also great that you can choose to keep the wood & lessen the cost. Man With An Axe is the company I will always choose for arborist work! Thanks to you all!

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you from the Man with an Axe Team.

Terry
Terry
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Tree and stump removal

I had 5 large blue spruce trees cut down and the stumps removed.
Chris and his crew were amazing! They were professional, personable and a pleasure to deal with. The work was done on time and the clean up at the end of the day was very well done.

Thank you Terry for the great review! from the Man with an Axe Team

Dianne M in North York
Dianne M in North York

Japanese Maple

We called Man with an Axe to prune our Japanese Maple tree. They were quick to respond with a very reasonable quote and once we hired them booked us in very quickly. They did an excellent job and cleaned up the work space really well. We highly recommend them!

Vito
Vito

Very Professional and True

Chris and Tracey helped me with some tree trimming and cutting down at my mom's home. They were fantastic from start to finish. They held true to their words and timeline. They provided fair pricing as well, were thoughtful, and very courteous. Thank you very much. Vito

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Large Tree Removal

Chris and team did an amazing job removing a 70 feet maple on my front yard. Very professional and reasonable price. I will definitely use their service again. Thanks Chris and the crew.

Anna
Anna

Mature Maple Tree Damaged in Storm

Our beloved mature maple tree was damaged in a storm. Chris assessed the tree and within 24 hours he and his crew arrived with a bucket truck to remove limbs and several branches to ensure stability and safety, while saving the tree. Their work was skilled and efficient. They used a large chipper and left our property very clean. Tracey, office administrator, was also very efficient and friendly. We are very happy that we were able to save our tree. Thank you!

More about Man With An Axe

Southern Ontario's Trusted Residential & Commercial Tree Service Experts!

Here at Man with an Axe, we are committed to providing an excellent level of service and professionalism. Not only do we offer a wide array of the most in-demand tree care services, but we also promise to do it effectively, safely and cost-effectively.

Our team of tree service experts have years of experience under their belts, we use this knowledge and know-how to properly assist you with any of your tree care needs. Feel free to check out our website and book your Free Consultation today!