Man With An Axe

Toronto ON M1N 1A5

Man With An Axe

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Man With An Axe

fabio_1979_48 in Concord
fabio_1979_48 in Concord

Awesome job done

I was very pleased with the work done by Man with an axe,Colin is very knowledgeable and a very nice guy , the job was done very quickly and they cleaned up afterwards.
I’ve already recommended them to my friends and family and will continue to do so.
Thank you to Colin and his team both Paul and Magnus were great.
I highly recommend.

Hello,
Thank you for recommending Man with an Axe to your family and friends. We are pleased that our team was able to assist you as we strive in providing excellent tree care service. We hope to continue doing business with you in the future for your tree care service. Feel free to use our free virtual diagnostic tool for your convenience.

Jade.bertschmann in Toronto
Jade.bertschmann in Toronto

Major Tree Pruning

We have a city backyard and our large Norway maple shaded the entire yard from morning to night. Colin was professional, gave us value for work the he and his crew provided and did a great clean up job. Couldn't ask for more.

Hello Jade,

Thank you for trusting Man with an Axe for your tree care service. We're happy that Colin was able to assist you. It's our commitment to provide excellent and professional service at all times. Please do not hesitate to contact us whenever you need our help with tree care.

Martin in
Martin in

Tree pruning

Colin did a great job. This is the second year I’ve used Man with an Axe and I would definitely use again. Came when they said they would, completed the job and left the site clean. Thanks again!

Hello Martin,
Thank you for your continuous support with Man with an Axe. We are glad that you are satisfied with the level of service Colin provided. We hope to continue serving you in the forthcoming years.

Raffaela S.  in Scarborough
Raffaela S. in Scarborough

Tree Removal

If you are looking for a company to remove trees from your property, I would highly recommend Man With an Axe. Colin did an amazing job for us. He is a real pro, gave us the best price, did the work safely, in excellent time and left everything in perfect shape when he was done. There's no need to look for anyone else, Man With an Axe is the gold standard.

aw that's so kind of you! your trees were nicely situated close to the road so it made thing s a little easier for us. you were great to work for. Thanks Raffaela!

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Tree removal

I am very pleased with the work that was done. Collin and his crew was very professional and did an excellent job of clean up after the job. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you Dan! We really appreciate the amazing feedback. Let us know if you even need a hand again in the future it would be our pleasure to land you a hand.

Tomal
Tomal

Tree Removal

Colin and his coworker removed a rotted tree from my front yard professionally and safely. I recorded the entire removal process in a time lapse video. Colin was very considerate and followed through on every item he promised.

Thank you Tomal for working with us on your tree removal. Your time lapse video is very cool, thank you a lot for sharing!

R. Morton from North York
R. Morton from North York
16 reviews North York, ON

A TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Major pruning and shaping of three large trees on my property was completed on schedule and efficiently in every respect at a competitive price. This is a very professional company.
The work was done with a sense of humour and courtesy from start to finish and I would highly recommend "Man with an Axe" to anyone contemplating tree service.

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time in writing this great review. Our team is delighted to know that you're a happy camper after the service. It is our promise to provide not just excellent but also cost-effective service. Please don't hesitate to share our tree care service to your family and friends. We are more than glad to assist.

JD in Guelph
JD in Guelph

Tree removal

Did a great job- very satisfied. Exceeded my expectations. Two very personable and professional technicians. Would recommend and use their service again. Dying tree overhanging neighbours house. I was very concerned with liability for anything that could have accidentally hit adjoining home. All good!

Thanks a lot for the fantastic feedback! It was a pleasure working with you!

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Extremely professional and great value

Colin came to provide an estimate a week ago. I needed a quote for taking off a large Manitoba Maple tree limb and to have some aggressive pruning of some lilac and other trees.

I was impressed by Colin's knowledge as he talked about the trees. He is very well informed. One of them seems to have a fungus disease and after our meeting he did some research and sent me information about the condition. Colin agreed to treat the tree as part of the work for no additional cost. He gave me an estimate on site and then followed up with an electronic invoice the next day.

The cost of the job was probably two thirds that of other arborists. The price for taking down the major limb of the Manitoba Maple was extremely reasonable. This was a huge and difficult job.

Colin and his associate, Paul, came a week later to do the work. Each time they have been absolutely on time. They were so pleasant and tidy and hard working. They cleared all the debris and took it with them.

My garden has been totally transformed! It was an excellent investment. I would highly recommend Man With An Axe to anyone.

Thanks so much Lisa! I really appreciate the chips and power bars after the hard work. All the best!

SS from Woodbridge
SS from Woodbridge

Great service

Everything about the service was great!. Colin was friendly and prompt in his replies and offered a very good price for the services compared to other guys. He showed up on schedule, pruned my neglected weeping mulberry and a tall cedar tree on my property and cleared all the debris. He also provided some maintenance tips for the future, all while maintaining appropriate social distancing during our current situation. I would definitely use him again and highly recommend his services!

Thanks again Susan! Great working for you!

More about Man With An Axe

Southern Ontario's Trusted Residential & Commercial Tree Service Experts!

Here at Man with an Axe, we are committed to providing an excellent level of service and professionalism. Not only do we offer a wide array of the most in-demand tree care services, but we also promise to do it effectively, safely and cost-effectively.

Our team of tree service experts have years of experience under their belts, we use this knowledge and know-how to properly assist you with any of your tree care needs. Feel free to check out our website and book your Free Consultation today!