Dream Kitchen Home & Design

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Dream Kitchen Home & Design

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen

George is a great guy to talk and they are very professional. They did my kitchen especially the white countertop. Really like it .

Hey there, thank you so much for the kind words. Very happy you like the new kitchen. We try very hard to make sure all our customers are completely satisfied with the work we do. Thank you for choosing us!

Adam  in Old Toronto
Adam in Old Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Recently had my kitchen renovated. Called lots of other companies and got many quotes but dream kitchen had the most competitive pricing so I settled with them. They had also recently done a friend of mines Kitchen and it turned amazing. George and Maz are great guys to deal with, they answer all your questions, calls and texts and get everything done to your expectations. They fully finished the job to every detail I wanted. I would definitely refer them to anyone looking to get a custom kitchen done and would use them again in the future. Im very happy with my new kitchen !

Hey Adam, thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate your business and your referral very much. We are so glad that we could have worked with you and made your Dream kitchen become reality. Enjoy your Kitchen and we are always here if you need anything!

Wasan A.
Wasan A.
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen renovation

I’m extremely impressed with the quality of work, and the excellent communication, no corners were cut. I’ve had a few renovations in the past and this is by far the cleanest and best quality job by far!

Hey Wasan, thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you to build your Dream kitchen. We always try our best to make all our customer happy. Enjoy your knew kitchen!

Ali H.
Ali H.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen reno

George and his team are very professional and took the time to sit with me and go over all the different design and upgrade options. The work is absolutely stunning, I already had seen portfolio pictures before they started so I knew what to expect going in but seeing it in person is something else - truly a masterpiece. If you're looking for someone to transform your kitchen into a heaven look no further!

Hey Ali! Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We try our best to communicate and help our customers the best we can in all aspects of the kitchen renovation process. I really appreciate the kind words you wrote for us. Glad you enjoy your new kitchen!

richard123
richard123
1 review Whitby, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Amazing work! Great communication and on time. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a bathroom renovation.

Hey Richard, thanks a lot for the review! Really happy you liked all the work we did! Thanks for referring us to your family! Have a great day!

Kitchen renovation

George and his crew did an amazing job with my new kitchen! The work was all professionally done and with quality products. Couldn’t be happier with their customer service. They were able to answer any questions I had and finish the job on schedule. Will be recommending them to all my friends and using them for all future projects

Hey friend! Thank you so much for your review. We always try our best to offer high quality material and always have professionals doing the work. Enjoy your Dream Kitchen!

Young
Young
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Extremely Happy With the Outcome

After 20 years in the same house with the original builder's kitchen, it was time for a much needed upgrade.....the house is almost 30 years old. I'm a very detail oriented person and research overkill is my motto. You can never do enough when committing to a such a large and important project. We were very fortunate that it paid off. My wife and I are extremely pleased with the outcome. George and his team were tremendous and very helpful every step of the way. They provided cost-effective suggestions and were highly responsive to every concern. The contractors used were highly professional, punctual, kind and their
attention to detail second to none. They kept very close to the original budget and timeline.....now we need to upgrade the rest of the house. Thank you to George and Maz and I look forward to working with you gents again!

Thank you Mr. Young for this great review. We had a great time working for you and helping to build your Dream Kitchen. We try our best to always help in anyway we can and make sure to do our best to offer the best quality and work we can. We try our best to work with all our customers budgets and save them money when If possible.
Can't wait to work with you again! :)

hanna.s
hanna.s
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen cabinets

Excellent service, professional, on time and very responsive. Would highly recommend to family and friends.

Hey Hanna, thanks a lot for the review. We try our best to always make our customers very happy. Glad you liked our work. Have a great day :)

Kitchen r.
Kitchen r.
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Kitchen renovation

Quality work : attentive to undertstanding our needs. Worked within budget and time to deliver on contract. Team were always friendly, reliable and cared about leaving our home in a clean state during the Reno. Would highly recommend!

Hey Candace, thanks so much for the review. It was great working for you. I'm glad you were happy with everything! Enjoy it!

Ozy S.
Ozy S.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Well I moved into my new condo a couple of months ago and i didnt like my kitchen that came with the builder here, so i called around a few people and i decided to go with Dream Kitchen Home & Design. I must say inwas very impressed from the work they did from my cabinets to the countertops to the flooring, Amazing job indeed and well beyond my expectations. The guys at Dream Kitchen answer your call any time of the day and keep you updated. Job well done!!!

Hey Ozy, great doing business with you. I'm really happy you guys love the new kitchen. Great idea upgrading it! Pleasure meeting you!

More about Dream Kitchen Home & Design

Welcome to Dream Kitchen Home & Design....where Dream Kitchens do Come True
An affordable higher-end kitchen design is at your fingertips with us. Just call us to discuss what is possible.