Grandstucco

Reviews for Grandstucco

John in Burlington
John in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Stucco Rehab Simply Amazing !!!

Dardan came to the rescue after some damage was done to the stucco at our Hamilton Bungalow. The damage to the stucco was significant enough and widespread. I contacted Grand Stucco and Dardan came to look at the job. Not only was he kind, professional but reassuring that this damage could be repaired and the stucco work could be restored with an almost perfect colour match. Furthermore, Dardan was very flexible and accommodating with the timing of the job as other trades were also working on the property.

Dardan was very punctual with his communication and arrived on time with his team as promised on September 29th, 2021. They were extremely professional, protected the surrounding area and performed amazing work. They went above and beyond doing extra work so that everything would be seamless. Not only that but the colour match to the existing stucco was perfect !!! Dardan helped restore the value in the property and delivered on his word.

I highly recommend Dardan and his team for all your stucco work. Thank you again!

Thank you so much for the reviews John

christine from Burlington
christine from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Exterior stucco

Dardan and his crew have just finished our exterior stucco. The job is fantastic. It was such a pleasure having them work on our house. They are very professional, courteous and very hard workers. They even made several design recommendations to us that we had not considered that made the finish look even better.
I would highly recommend them.

Thank You for your review and kind words. It was a pleasure for us to work on your home. May you enjoy it for many years

Shelley P.
Shelley P.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bungalow renovation

Great team and amazing job!
Super impressed with the final.product.
(get colour samples prior to choosing the colour, Iron Ore with Grand Stucco is not the same as Benjamin Moore)

Christian
Christian
1 review Hamilton, ON

Amazing work

Grand Stucco has, once again, surpassed my expectations. This is the third time I have chosen them and I was not disappointed. This was, by far, the best experience so far.
My new house is now the envy of the neighborhood.

Thank you from you guys enjoy the new house

Steve f.
Steve f.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Stucco Project

Dardan and his crew at Grand Stucco are amazing. From the moment Dardan came to measure and provide us with an estimate, we knew he was the man for the job. We could not be happier. Grand Stucco took our 1989s orange brick and turned it into a different house. His crew worked so incredibly hard, long days and even weekends to ensure our job was complete. If you are looking for a hard working, honest and genuine experience to transform you home exterior, Dardan and his crew at Grand Stucco will make it happen.

From our family to yours, thank you to Dardan and his for transforming our home. We will see you soon for our garage project!

Steve and Family

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Phenomenal workmanship

I cannot say enough about Grand Stucco. Dardan was prompt in responding to my phone call and was appreciative of the prospective business. My job was quoted in a timely manner and the start date for the work was in a respectable time frame.

I had the parging redone on my house as it needed a face lift and Grand Stucco did a phenomenal job. The lines are clean and the job was done with impressive, quality work which is not so easily found among contractors these days. Having had the parging done has improved the overall look of my home so we are thrilled. We were so impressed with the team’s professionalism, efficiency workmanship. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure having worked with Grand Stucco.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Amazing job and great people!

Cannot express our gratitude enough to Darden and his team. They came on time and we could not be more pleased with the job they did. Kept the site clean and finished faster than anticipated! Looking forward to having them come back to stucco the rest of the house. I would highly recommend!

Thank you so much you guys was great customer to enjoy the stucco

Michael Chai from Oakville
Michael Chai from Oakville

Bay window stucco

I strongly recommend hiring Grand Stucco. Dardan replied to my emails and texts very quickly and he explained clearly what I wanted to know.
Dardan and his team were professional and very kind. And they cleaned up everything after their project.

Thank you so much for trusting our company

Ayesha
Ayesha

Best company in town to do stucco

Extremely professional and honest people. Work done on time. We are very satisfied with a work done. Darden has the best team. Would like to refer them to other people.

Thank you so much and you guys was a great customer to

Stucco

Dardan and his team at Grand Stucco are simply the best. Not only did they do an amazing job they finished on the day they were supposed to start (a month in advance). They are the hardest and nicest guys I have worked with and accommodated all our requests. I would highly recommend them. They are awesome.

Thank you for you kind review. We are happy you are enjoying your new look with stucco finish

More about Grandstucco

GrandStucco has been serving Hamilton and the surrounding areas over 20 years, becoming one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of stucco finishes and materials in Ontario.
We are dedicated to providing you, whether a professional contractor or homeowner, with the right products and services to get the job done at a great price. We specialize in applying an exterior insulation and finishing system on your house or building will