2 Brothers Inc Custom Decks

Reviews for 2 Brothers Inc Custom Decks

Jim
Jim

New composite backyard deck

I would highly recommend 2 Brothers to anyone looking to construct a new deck. They are professional, hard working and deliver an exceptional, high quality end product. They surpassed our high expectations...amazing work!
Jim & Bessie

Thank you Jim & Bessie it was our pleasure to work with you guys thanks you so much

Composite Deck

Always wanted a deck in the backyard but could not visualize what was really possible especially with stones already there placed due to city requirements. They provided amazing work with fine details, hassle free to the finish.
Very satisfied, absolutely recommend for future works.
Hardworking Team!

Thank you so much it was our pleasure to work with you guys

Noboru in Mississauga
Noboru in Mississauga

Beautiful, solidly-built, maintenance-free deck!

We love our beautiful, solidly-built, maintenance-free deck, thanks to Korab, Toti and the rest of 2 Brothers Inc team!
They came up with the best deck design (among several companies we contacted) by merging their expert recommendations (deck and stair case layout, material & colour scheme) with our requests (grey railings with glass panels). Their craftsmanship, work ethic, and willingness to go the extra mile to make sure everything looked and felt good led to the finished product that is better than what we expected! They kept us always informed on the progress, thoroughly answered our questions and cleaned up after each work day. It was a pleasure working with them and we highly recommend their service!

Thank you so much Noboru its was our pleasure to work with you and enjoy your new deck

Jackie in Toronto
Jackie in Toronto

Fencing project

The guys are fantastic...very satisfied... They will probably be getting a lot of work from other neighbors in the area...

Thank you Jackie Always thrilled and ready to work with amazing costumers like you

0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Outdoor fencing and gate project

Fencing and gates. The team executed amazing, worked early and into the evening and weekend to complete the project. Positive energy and attitude. Workmanship is 10/10.
Very skilled. Would welcome them back to do additional projects anytime
From Georgetown owners- thank you!!!

Thank you very much Steve Anything and anytime for my amazing costumers. Thank you for believing on us, beyond joyful to make my clients happy.

Fence Project

Got the guys at 2 Brothers to install a fence for me after we saw the great job they did on another project on our street. They did a great job and completed it in a timely manner with no hassle. They did a excellent job for our family.

Thank you so much toni it was our pleasure to work with you

mdks
mdks

800sq/ft Deck

I don’t even know where to start. From the initial quote, up until the final day of work these guys were nothing but the best. Extremely punctual, polite, hard working, respectful individuals. It was a real pleasure having them here to do the work. We initially got 3-4 quotes and we are so lucky to have these guys do the job. The amount of hard work, precision and perfection that went into our deck is like nothing I have ever seen. It was literally the talk of the neighbourhood, I still can’t believe how it turned out. If you have the opportunity to work with these guys I would not pass it up. 10/10 No complaints about anything and the workmanship is something you don’t see often anymore. Highly recommend.

Thank you Matt it makes us happy to see that you are incredibly satisfied with our work. It is our responsibility to make costumers happy. My team and I are beyond cheerful to see that we have achieved to make you and your family happy. Enjoy your stays outside, enjoy the new beautiful deck, all the best.

2 brothers inc.

Stephanie in Halton Hills
Stephanie in Halton Hills

Stunning three-tier composite deck

I am so thoroughly impressed with the workmanship and attention to detail from 2 Brothers Inc. They absolutely exceeded our expectations within our budget and timeframe. They are hardworking, honest and reliable and we are so grateful that we found them and hired them to build our dream deck!! I love that they took our ideas and made some incredible suggestions to make it better. The quality of workmanship and materials are top-notch. I absolutely love the finished product and recommend these guys to everyone, you will not be disappointed!

Thank you stephanie It makes our job so much easier when our costumers are happy. Thank you for taking our suggestions into consideration and working together as a team. Enjoy your beautiful deck.

Pergola

The work was done very professionally it was done on time was done on budget looks great

thank you brian for the review it was our pleasure to work with you

Decking

I have used 2 brothers to build my back deck. They did amazing job, very efficient and excellent, above all very good guys. Very happy with them and would highly recommend them.

“Thank you for the review Ardi its our Pleasure to work with people like you

More about 2 Brothers Inc Custom Decks

Welcome to 2 Brothers Inc.
A family business in the business of helping other families enjoy their homes.
From start to finish we will take care of your custom deck and we will be thoughtful, clean and efficient throughout.
Call us today to discuss what is possible.