Elevate Design Build

General Contractors
Elevate Design Build

Reviews for Elevate Design Build

Renovate apartment

The Victorian apartment had ugly bulkheads and ceilings lowered in the 1970s. Mike was able to save all the Victorian trim and did work of extremely high quality. He had lovely, respectful people on his crew. He was clear and straightforward and made it feel safe to have work done during the pandemic. His communication and problem solving were both great.

Vittoria in Toronto
Vittoria in Toronto

renovation

Mike and his team did a wonderful job, and I am very happy with the results. Mike is very professional and organized; he was able to accommodate my tight schedule and his team finished on time and on budget.
I would absolutely recommend Elevate Design and Mike!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Above and beyond service

Elevate coordinated several projects at my farm including new drainage, road work, and major barn modifications. Communication was always great and the projects were completed on time. Highly recommend working with this company.

Thanks Kev always a pleasure working for you guys and all your fur babies at the farm.

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Trustworthy Contractor, Great End Product

We hired Elevate Design to underpin and renovate our basement. Mike was extremely helpful in the estimate phase and highlighting the potential roadblocks we may face and a good guide throughout the whole process. All of the trades that Mike brings in are courteous, professional and the end product is great. If you’re looking for a trustworthy contractor (surprisingly hard to find) that will be there by your side throughout the often stressful process, Mike and his team would be an ideal choice.

Thanks Sam. Hoping you and your family are loving the new space and the girls are enjoying their chair hammocks.

Adam Hrytzak
Adam Hrytzak

Total home renovation with open concept kitchen

Mike and his team of trades professionals did an outstanding job and were an delight to work with. They finished on-time and on on budget. Mike was very helpful through the design and budgeting process. He was also highly responsive and a strong communicator from beginning to end. I highly recommend Mike if your looking for a trustworthy, solution-orientated and hardworking contractor.

Thanks Adam it was a pleasure working with you two.

Marney in Toronto
Marney in Toronto

Total house reno

Although we had many obstacles such as COVID the job stayed on schedule and budget within a 25% increase from first estimate. Mike is courteous, friendly and eager to do a good job. All subcontractors were professional and competent as well.

Thanks Marney, I hope you two love your new space and I'm glad we were able to accommodate your scope changes quickly, efficiently and with minimal budget increases.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Framing our Addition

Elevate Design was hired to frame our second storey addition and manage the framing inspection. They worked through miserable weather conditions and ensured we got through our inspection smoothly so that we could move on to the next step. They were flexible and solution oriented when we wanted to make changes as the project developed. I would definitely recommend the Elevate Design Build.

Thanks Jenn. It was our pleasure. Hope your enjoying the new space.

1 review Milton, ON

Barn Reno

Mike worked closely with me to renovate our existing old barn into the barn of our dreams! He was very understanding and patient of the restrictions of gutting a barn and rebuilding while keeping the safety of the animals in mind. He kept us up to date and ensured that the budget was followed. Would 100% recommend Elevate Design and Mike and will happily be having him spearhead any future jobs.

Thanks! I'm glad you and your fur babies love their new space.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Library renovation

Mike wade was a great find for us .
Thoroughly professional general contractor who provided varied services of the highest caliber for our upscale renovations.
Mike and his team were a straight “A” , highly recommend them.

Thanks for the kind words. Hope you enjoy many books in your new library for years to come.

Basement renovation

I wholeheartedly recommend Mike and his team at Elevate Design and Build for home renovation work. Mike is very professional and easy to deal with at the same time, keeping everything organized smoothly and calmly. His team were always on time, worked hard and on schedule, and Mike himself was diligent in overseeing the project. In my case, a flood had ruined the entire basement, and once the insurance company team had cleaned it all out, Mike made it all bearable, with his great ideas, his ready acceptance of my own suggestions, and his reassuring calm. What had been a nightmare became almost a pleasure of rebuilding.
The price quoted by Elevate Design was not the cheapest, nor the most expensive, but was the most detailed and fair - and accurate. The final bill was exactly the same. as the quote.
The work was excellent and I was more than happy with the final result.
Carole J

Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm glad we were able to restore everything for you.

More about Elevate Design Build

Our passion is crafting beautiful and practical spaces that make homes come alive. Whether you’re considering a small renovation or dreaming of a full addition, we will work with you to reach that vision on time and on budget.

We dedicate ourselves to making each project a smooth experience – be it your first home or your forever home.