Drak Enterprises Inc.

Bathroom Renovation
Toronto ON M5V
Bathroom Renovation
Drak Enterprises Inc.

Reviews for Drak Enterprises Inc.

Branden in Toronto
Branden in Toronto

We are happy with the results and look forward to future projects!

We have used Drak Enterprises Inc for a kitchen renovation and are in the final stahes of a bathroom renovation. We appreciated Jims honesty and knowledge. He not only completed the work, but provided suggestions on vendors for counter top and tiles. We are happy with the results and look forward to future projects!

Thank you very much and we enjoyed every part of your project. From planning to Completion. we too look forward to working with you again...Enjoy.

bella in Toronto
bella in Toronto

Delighted with our new bathroom

Delighted with our new bathroom, and with the care and experience of Drak Enterprises Inc.. This is the 2nd time we have used the company as they installed a fabulous new kitchen for us 4 years ago. We'd have no hesitation in recommending them.

Thank you once again for the kind words. We certainly are thrilled with the outcome. We look forward to the next project...Enjoy.

mike in Toronto
mike in Toronto

Our entire family is thrilled with the results

Our entire family is thrilled with the results of our bathroom renovation completed by Jim and his team. Everything you would want in a renovation company. They show up on time, work hard, do the job correctly, open line of communication, meticulous and the results are fantastic.

Thanks so much for the kind words. we look forward to your next project....Enjoy.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

My reno was completed in two weeks

I had my old worn-out bathroom completely gutted and re-done.
My renovation team of jim and James worked very hard every day, took very few breaks and cleaned up every evening before leaving. They kept me informed of their progress and answered any questions I had along the way. Jim kept in contact via phone and e-mail with me throughout the process as well and was always available if needed.

My reno was completed in two weeks and it is absolutely everything I asked for and more. My new bathroom is so beautiful it looks like it stepped right out of a magazine.

Many thanks to Jim and, James for making this renovation such a simple, easy process (for me!) and the finished product such a work of art.
get o*One additional comment that has really nothing to do with the reno itself but certainly meant the world to me was how great Jim & James were when it came to my (indoor) cat. They were always careful not to let him out. Thanks so much guys.

Thank you so much Tony it certainly was a pleasure working for you and thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to your next project. Enjoy and tell all your friends...Cheers.

Manuel in Toronto
Manuel in Toronto
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Thank you Drak enterprises for a fantastic job in creating the perfect home office in the basement. I was skeptic of an office area in such a small basement. But your team was efficient. They finished the floor beautifully, installed cabinets, added wall storage and provided me with a personal space. The electric fixtures in the basement look pretty cool too. No one could have done a better job.

Thank you Manuel for allowing us to work on your home office, it was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you in the future.
Drak Enterprises

More about Drak Enterprises Inc.

Drak Enterprises Inc. is a family run business that services all your home improvement needs Inside and Out.
We are the Proud owner of The Deck Guys Tor/Miss Branch. We have experience in Building Decks and Outdoor Structures for over 20 years. We provide the very best quality finished products and are a leader in our industry.
Our owner and President has 30 plus years of experience in the Home Improvement industry, Carpentry, Project Management and we provide superior workmanship and service in all that we do.
Our Renovations include: Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements and Interior room alterations.
We only hire the most experienced with the very best attitudes…We can train skill but we cannot train attitude…We Train and promote from within.
We have included Handyman Services, Landscaping and Design to complete our Total Home Improvements Inside and Out.