Drak Enterprises Inc.

Bathroom Renovation
Toronto ON M5V
Bathroom Renovation
Drak Enterprises Inc.

Reviews for Drak Enterprises Inc.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto
3 reviews Pickering, ON

They did a superb job with our master bedroom bathroom

I'd recommend to Drak Enterprises Inc anyone! They did a superb job with our master bedroom bathroom and we can't be happier about the end result. If you need to get your bathroom renovated, look no further! Call jim.

Thank you Peter for allowing us to work with you to renovate your master bedroom bathroom. We look forward to working with you on your future projects.
Take care
Drak Enterprises Inc

donald in Toronto
donald in Toronto

We needed our kitchen and bathroom renovated. We asked around and the consensus was unanimous; we needed to contact Drak Enterprises Inc.. We have heard nothing but amazing things and now we understand why. Jim is amazing! He is honest, genuine, professional, and you can tell that they truly love what he does. The value is there tenfold and we often find ourselves raving to complete strangers about how amazing his work is!

Thank you Donald for the kind words it was a pleasure to do your renovations for you and we look forward to working with you on any future projects you may have.

robert in Toronto
robert in Toronto

can't recommend JIM and his team highly enough.

Drak Enterprises Inc did the tile work for my bathroom renovation. Time was critical in this renovation, and the crew showed up on time, worked well with other contractors (even under challenging conditions) and did exceptional (and fast!) work. They were recommended to me as some of the best tilers in the city by a major developer, and I was not disappointed. The tile is one of my favorite elements of my bathroom renovation - which was challenging as it is in an old house where nothing was straight or level. Other contractors have even commented on the quality of the work. I can't recommend JIM and his team highly enough. They work well and quickly, to an extremely high standard, and for a fair price (very very rare in today's market!).

Thank you Robert, it was a pleasure to do your bathroom renovation for you and look forward to working with you on future projects.

Jack in Toronto
Jack in Toronto

I can't say enough about Jim and how he runs his business.

I can't say enough about Jim and how he runs his business. He is a true professional with exceptional customer service skills and delivers a very high quality project. He is an absolute pleasure to work with. He's reasonable and fair. I wish everyone was as professional and collaborative as he is. I am more than happy with my fence and would highly recommend Jim and his company.

Thank you for the kind words it was a pleasure to work with you on your project, we do look forward to working with you on future projects.
Take care

Davis in Toronto
Davis in Toronto

Great team to work with!

Great team to work with! I would highly recommend Drak Enterprises Inc .I had my Bathroom renovation and kitchen remodeled few months ago and the guys are always on time and friendly. The work is quality and great customer service. We are thinking to redo our bedroom maybe sometime next year and would definitely hire them again. I recommend their team to my family and friends already and they all rave about their home upgrade. Great job and great guys!

Thank you for the kind words it was a pleasure working with you on your bathroom and kitchen remodels. We definitely look forward to working with you on future projects.

kelly in Toronto
kelly in Toronto

A big thank you

The Drak Enterprises Inc is an amazing remodeling company, we called them to remodel our bathroom in our house in Richmond Hill. We’ve dealt with Jim for our project, and everything was exactly the way he promised. Every morning workers arrived on time. They did a great job and left the place clean every time. Very detailed, very professional and they paid attention to the small details I was concerned about. We enjoyed working with Drak enterprises very much and we would highly recommend them to everyone!

Thanks Kelly. We really enjoyed working with you throughout the process and look forward to your next project...Enjoy

Raymond in Toronto
Raymond in Toronto

Great job guys! Highly recommend!!!

We hired Drak Enterprises Inc Services to redesign our kitchen. They listened to our ideas and came up with an excellent design. Our kitchen is very functional and looks great! We are thankful to the guys for the work they did in such short period of time. We now spend most of our time in the kitchen. Great job guys! Highly recommend!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words and positive review. It was a pleasure to work for you and look forward to your next project...Thanks again and Enjoy.

Branden in Toronto
Branden in Toronto

We are happy with the results and look forward to future projects!

We have used Drak Enterprises Inc for a kitchen renovation and are in the final stahes of a bathroom renovation. We appreciated Jims honesty and knowledge. He not only completed the work, but provided suggestions on vendors for counter top and tiles. We are happy with the results and look forward to future projects!

Thank you very much and we enjoyed every part of your project. From planning to Completion. we too look forward to working with you again...Enjoy.

bella in Toronto
bella in Toronto

Delighted with our new bathroom

Delighted with our new bathroom, and with the care and experience of Drak Enterprises Inc.. This is the 2nd time we have used the company as they installed a fabulous new kitchen for us 4 years ago. We'd have no hesitation in recommending them.

Thank you once again for the kind words. We certainly are thrilled with the outcome. We look forward to the next project...Enjoy.

Drak Enterprises

More about Drak Enterprises Inc.

Drak Enterprises Inc. is a family run business that services all your home improvement needs Inside and Out. We are the Proud owner of The Deck Guys Tor/ Miss Branch. We have experience in Building Decks and Outdoor Structures for over 20 years. We provide the very best quality finished ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Mississauga?