Drak Enterprises Inc.

Bathroom Renovation
Toronto ON M5V
Bathroom Renovation
Drak Enterprises Inc.

Reviews for Drak Enterprises Inc.

mike in Toronto
mike in Toronto

Our entire family is thrilled with the results

Our entire family is thrilled with the results of our bathroom renovation completed by Jim and his team. Everything you would want in a renovation company. They show up on time, work hard, do the job correctly, open line of communication, meticulous and the results are fantastic.

Thanks so much for the kind words. we look forward to your next project....Enjoy.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

My reno was completed in two weeks

I had my old worn-out bathroom completely gutted and re-done.
My renovation team of jim and James worked very hard every day, took very few breaks and cleaned up every evening before leaving. They kept me informed of their progress and answered any questions I had along the way. Jim kept in contact via phone and e-mail with me throughout the process as well and was always available if needed.

My reno was completed in two weeks and it is absolutely everything I asked for and more. My new bathroom is so beautiful it looks like it stepped right out of a magazine.

Many thanks to Jim and, James for making this renovation such a simple, easy process (for me!) and the finished product such a work of art.
get o*One additional comment that has really nothing to do with the reno itself but certainly meant the world to me was how great Jim & James were when it came to my (indoor) cat. They were always careful not to let him out. Thanks so much guys.

Thank you so much Tony it certainly was a pleasure working for you and thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to your next project. Enjoy and tell all your friends...Cheers.

Manuel in Toronto
Manuel in Toronto
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Thank you Drak enterprises for a fantastic job in creating the perfect home office in the basement. I was skeptic of an office area in such a small basement. But your team was efficient. They finished the floor beautifully, installed cabinets, added wall storage and provided me with a personal space. The electric fixtures in the basement look pretty cool too. No one could have done a better job.

Thank you Manuel for allowing us to work on your home office, it was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Gail
Gail
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Deck

I would like to compliment “The Deck Guys” on the brilliant deck they had built us at our home. Their craftsmanship with this project was top notch with great attention to every detail; Victor was the manager overseeing the work and was available to me to answer any questions along the way. Jason, one of the professional craftsmanship employees, took the up most pride in his careers, the deck guys are extremely lucky to have such an employee to take charge and see the project through, right to the end along with his co-worker Adam, these two worked hand in hand, in the process of the deck being built there were different crews, Terry and Tim, Keith, Eric and some I did not get their names, all the crews came prepared to work hard and professional everyday and had the best attitude, I would certainly call upon them again.

Thank you so much it was a pleasure working with you Gail, look forward to working with you on your future projects.

Take care

krisnovi
krisnovi
2 reviews Orangeville, ON

Basement renovation

This company was excellent from the first phone call to the end result. I am so impressed with Jim and his entire staff. They delivered everything they said they would and in the timeline we agreed on. Their work ethic, understanding and professionalism puts these guys above the rest. Thank you once again for making this project stress free and giving me the extra space my family and I needed. 10 plus in my books.

Wow, I am truly humbled. Thank you for the glowing review. We had a lot of fun designing and creating the space for you. I hope you and your family enjoy it and look forward to your next project... Cheers

More about Drak Enterprises Inc.

Drak Enterprises Inc. is a family run business that services all your home improvement needs Inside and Out. We are the Proud owner of The Deck Guys Tor/ Miss Branch. We have experience in Building Decks and Outdoor Structures for over 20 years. We provide the very best quality finished ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Mississauga?