Vostra Construction

Reviews for Vostra Construction

Diane
Diane

Backyard concrete slab

Gaetano and his team were awesome. From the time he came for a free estimate to completing the project, they were professional, efficient and friendly. I got a few quotes and am very happy with having chosen Vostra Construction for our job.

Thank you Diane for the great feedback.
Happy to assist you in future projects that you may have.
Best regards

John
John

Concrete pad and pathway

Honest, Straight forward and reliable. Met every deadline and left the premises clean and tidy. We would highly recommend.

Thankyou kindly, you were a pleasure to work with and hope to cross paths again one day.
Cheers all the best

Melissa
Melissa
1 review Hamilton, ON

Walkway, stairs and Vespa parking

Gaetano and John were great to work with. They were professional, communicated well, paid attention to detail and left the site often cleaner than it was when they arrived. They were also very respectful of my neighbours and their property.

My Vespa has a new parking space, they fixed the drainage issue in the back and the front of the house looks fantastic! I would highly recommend Vostra construction, and wouldn’t hesitate to call them again for new projects at my house.

It was a pleasure working with you Melissa.
I'm glad your Vespa has its own parking space and the walkway with front steps look great. Always nice to be acknowledged and appreciated for our work ethic.
We always try to do the best to our ability.

Thankyou for the opportunity

Kindest regards,
Vostra construction inc.

Gino in Mississippi Mills
Gino in Mississippi Mills

Pad and Sidewalk

We needed to replace a cement sidewalk of the house that was over 40 years old and put in a concrete pad. Gaetano, John, and Bruno were excellent to work with. From start to finish they planned, organized and executed the work to a very high standard. They always kept us aware of changes and challenges along the way, there were no surprises. The price was reasonable for the amount of work they had to do. I would highly recommend Gaetano and his crew to anyone looking for concrete work as they were pleasant to deal with.

Thankyou Gino,
very kind of you to say, the pleasure was all ours.

Karyuudo
Karyuudo
2 reviews Milton, ON

Excellent work, professionally done, highly recommended

For my particular job, I needed an 8.5 x 8.5 foot concrete pad created for my backyard to house a prefab shed that I had bought. I put a request out on Homestar's and Gaetano reached out saying he could assist. He was able to come by the next day, and after a short discussion we agreed on the price and work started right away. The job was finished 2 days later as planned with the concrete poured and professionally finished.

Being able to communicate honestly with a contractor is really important to me and Gaetano is one of those individuals who speaks honestly with his clients. This is probably one of the many reasons why Vostra Construction has been getting stellar reviews, and it shows. Gaetano and his team are professionals who take pride in their work and interact with their customers to ensure their needs are met. For those who are looking for a contractor that does the job properly the first time and professionally, I strongly recommend you speak with them first before anyone else.

Thankyou!!! We always try our best to achieve excellence. Please feel free to contact me directly if you should require our services.

best regards,

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Parging around the foundation

Very efficient and carefully done job site was left very clean
A very good professional job
I recommend this company highly

Thankyou! We are grateful for the kind words and appreciate the great feedback. Please feel free to contact me for any future projects..

dinadermo221 in Toronto
dinadermo221 in Toronto
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Renovate and expand driveway and backyard walkway

Gaetano and his crew were very professional in the work they did. They worked diligently for 2 days to get the areas ready for the laying of the concrete. Although, rain was in the forecast afterwards, they were able to find a day to lay the concrete on the driveway and walkway. Both areas look great and we are very pleased. The sealant will be laid in one month but we are sure the areas will be even more attractive once the sealant is laid.

Thankyou for sharing your review with us and glad to hear that everything finally worked out.
The weather definitely posed a challenge for us but we were lucky enough to Stamp and finish the Driveway and Patio area in time.

Looking to see you soon.

Lisa
Lisa
0 reviews Burlington, ON

poured concrete

Fantastic, Gaetano promised we would have the project completed in time for summer, and we did. He fit us into a full schedule, he was able to answer all of my questions and had a lot of knowledge about the job. Cleaned up at each stage. Great rates, no hidden fees. Gaetano went above and beyond, he purchased the PVC pipe and fittings we requested to have our electrical run under the pad at no extra cost. I would highly recommend Vostra Construction and will be reaching out to Gaetano for our next project.

Hello Lisa,

thankyou for the kind words and for sharing this great review with us.
We are pleased to know that everything worked out so well and that you are happy with the final product.

Please feel free to contact us for any future projects that you may have.

Kindest regards,

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Garage and shed project - new concrete floors

Very professional and hard working team - they took time to explain the project and work involved from start to end. Great attention to detail and making sure job is done professionally and to last long term. Easy to work with and accommodating. Would highly recommend them for any concrete work!

We are glad to hear that you are happy with the garage floor and shed pad.

The pleasure was all ours and thankyou for for giving us the opportunity.

Please feel free to contact us for future projects that you may have.

kind regards,

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto

Walkway

Thanks Gaetano and your team for a job well done!

I got 3 quotes.
Vostra came up on top due to personal covid quote and service!

During whole process communicated updates

Ensured satisfaction with the job!

Going beyond what was hired to do!
Being a gentleman by bringing my paint supplies to the back.
Providing this week extra soil from another job at no cost.

Very happy client Gaetano

Would give you 10+ if I could!

We are glad that the new walkway worked out so well and on schedule for you. Thankyou for giving us the opportunity to do business with you and we are always happy to lend a hand.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any future projects.

More about Vostra Construction

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE CURRENTLY OPEN AND TAKING THE UTMOST PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT OUR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS DURING THIS TIME. PLEASE CONTACT US TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE MEASURES WE ARE TAKING DURING THIS TIME.

Exterior- Concrete patios, walkways, porches, driveways, shed pads, garage floors, curbs, driveway extension, porches, etc.