Shine Window and Eaves Cleaning

Reviews for Shine Window and Eaves Cleaning

chrismcquillan1 in Toronto
chrismcquillan1 in Toronto

window and gutter cleaning

Zack and Seb did a professional job. Efficient and courteous and good communication. On time. Finished work punctually. Reviewed completed work to ensure satisfaction. Wine working inside, they were careful and sensitive to the fact that we all were at school and working on-line.

Exterior window cleaning

Marv and Alex provided prompt, efficient and friendly service that included extra attention to our second-floor skylights. Our cat especially enjoyed playing with Marv, who dangled a cloth out the window for him.

Gutters and Windows

It was my first time with Shine Windows and was extremely please with their good job. Marv and Alex was on time ,efficient and very polite.They really work as a great team!
Everything was easy from day one to get a quote until the end of the cleaning.
Very professional and efficient service.
Highly recommended.

Mireille

CLS
CLS
9 reviews ,

Window cleaning

This company was highly recommended and I contacted Dustin who responded immediately and promptly dropped by to give me a quote. He arranged for our windows to be cleaned within a couple of weeks. Mike and Nash arrived on time on the day arranged, they were efficient, very courteous, and did a really great job... we had no hesitation in booking this company to return in November for a pre-winter cleaning.

Rafeena from Toronto
Rafeena from Toronto

Exterior & interior window cleaning

Ewen and Lewis did an amazing job cleaning my exterior and interior windows. They were on time, efficient and cleaned up before they left. They were also as quiet so I had no problem getting work done while they worked.

daphned48
daphned48

Window and Eaves Cleaning

Alex and Marv of Shine Window and Eaves Cleaning are a class act: professional, hard working and thoughtful. Both gentlemen did a thorough job cleaning our eaves and windows, going the extra mile and spending additional time unclogging our downspout and tidying up after themselves. They take pride in their work and kept me abreast of any issues that arose so as to prevent bigger issues down the road. I will remain a faithful and loyal customer of Shine for years to come.

Window cleaning

The guys who were here were quick efficient and did a great job!. I would definitely hire them again.

They scrubbed the windows then went over the window with a rag. Catching missed spots until there weren’t any

Gutter cleaning

The reason for the 5 star review is mainly due to the two young guys that performed my eaves trough cleaning. Alex and Marv were polite, friendly and professional. They were considerate of my and my neighbours property and did a great job tidying up.
They removed old, mangled wire screens to do a thorough job cleaning. They spent 3 hours on the job.
The company was more expensive than other services I have used but the service was definitely superior

More about Shine Window and Eaves Cleaning

We are an experienced team of professionals with only one goal in mind: Creating an exceptional customer experience while providing timely, quality workmanship. Rain or shine, we are your full service cleaning business ready to conquer the next project at hand.