MKZ Construction

Drywall Contractors
Royal Oak Calgary AB T3G 5W6

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for MKZ Construction

Tim
Tim

Popcorn ceiling removal and replacement with Knockdown texture

Max (MKZ Construction) was great! He responded very quickly to our request for a quote for the work we wanted done, and was very thorough in his description of the work required. He provided several options, along with the pros and cons of each, as well as the costs.
Once we decided on an option, and gave the go-ahead for the work, it was scheduled and started within a few days. The workers performing the job were very friendly, professional and efficient. The entire process was completed in the time quoted, and we are very happy with the finished product. We would definitely call Max, and MKZ, for work in the future, and recommend them to family and friends.

Tim! Thank you so much! We enjoyed doing your project . I am very pleased that you are satisfied with our services. Thank you very much for your business ! Max.

Attic rain ceiling damage repaired with a beautiful new finish

I called to arrange an estimate and Max responded promptly. He viewed and assessed the damage and provided an estimate of the cost and time required within a few days. The crew was efficient and completed the work within the time estimated. I'm very pleased with the result.

Thank you! We appreciate your business . Max.

StephenL3
StephenL3

Excellent work covering popcorn ceiling/plaster/repairs

Max and his team covered up some old popcorn ceilings and my subpar repair on the ceiling in our kitchen and primary bedroom. The work was excellent. I'd highly recommend their work from what I've seen. During his estimate walk through he was very honest with the different options I asked about and told me the risks associated with them to steer me in the right direction.

Stephen. Nothing is more important than your feedback and business, we thank you so much! Max.

Misael in Calgary
Misael in Calgary

Kitchen and barh re-texturing

Exellent expreience with the crewthey came on time and finished the job explained what we need to know

Thanks for your review Misael, it was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for your business. Max.

AleciaR
AleciaR

Drywall taping and mudding

I was in a pinch after hiring a friends husband to do the work for me and it wasnt going well. Max responded to my request for a quote the same day, and showed up on time the next day for our appointment. The work started quickly and finished on schedule. The job was done efficiently and the site was tidied up after all work was complete. I dont often take the time to write reviews but Max and his team were amazing and I would highly recommend.

It was our pleasure to help you out and complete your project. We thank you very much for your trust in MKZ & most importantly, your business. Max.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Ceiling repair

I had two damaged ceilings. They did an excellent job repairing and repainting them. Highly recommend and I would definitely use them again.

Thank you! It was our pleasure to fix your ceilings. We appreciate your business! Max.

Matthew Wiebe
Matthew Wiebe

Basement Drywalling

Max and his team were great to deal with, provided excellent results, and were diligent in addressing any small hiccups that inevitably happen during a project. I would use them again.

Matt! Thank you! It was a great pleasure working for you . Thank you very much for your business. Max.

humer
humer

Popcorn ceiling removal

While it took longer than originally indicated the finished product is worth it. Big Max did a great job of taking down our popcorn ceilings and refinishing and painting the ceilings. He kept us well informed with daily updates. Big Max takes great pride in his work and the results show!

Hi Janice, thank you for your feedback! The project definitely took longer than expected due to so many slanted ceilings and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I am glad that you are satisfied our finished product. We thank you for your greatly appreciated business! Max.

Jafar
Jafar

Knockdown Texture

MKZ did a great job removing the popcorn texture of our ceilings and replacing with knockdown. It looks amazing and it was definitely worth the investment.
The pricing was transparent, customer service was excellent, and the workers were very polite and friendly.
My only complaint is that the finishing crew could have done a better cleaning job, but the house is empty and the carpet will be removed, so no big deal.
I will definitely recommend MKZ to friends and family and hire them again if needed.
Thanks!

Hi Jafar ! Thank you very much for your feedback. Ill pass along the positive and constructive feedback. Sorry about that! It was a pleasure working for you! Max.

Zandra
Zandra

Installation of Drywall on ceiling

Working with MKZ construction was an excellent experience. High quality work completed on time and on budget. Excellent communication every step of the process.

Thank you so much for the feedback. It was our pleasure to make your project come to reality. Max.

More about MKZ Construction

Don’t worry… We don’t charge for elbow grease!
MKZ Construction works diligently to understand your home renovation project and provide you with the most accurate quote possible. They would rather work hard to come in on budget than give you the news that it’s going over. MKZ wants to be your go-to contractor for every home renovation project so they have partnered only with suppliers and manufacturers that match their high standards. You get quality products, they earn your trust. It’s a win-win for everyone.

Max, a leader in his field, has hand picked a team of professionals who work together to maintain their strong industry reputation. Choosing MKZ eliminates stress and worry because cutting corners is not an option when it comes to completing your valued project.

Did you know?

MKZ Construction is bilingual. We speak, read, and write in English and French
We do both Residential and Commercial Renovations
We are part of the Better Business Bureau of Calgary (BBB)
We are proudly accredited by HomeStars

Drywall Contractors and Plastering
Residential & Commercial Whether your project is at home or for business, the MKZ team will get the job done. Steel Stud framing Insulation services Spray foam services Drywall installation Taping & sanding Level 5 (ready for paint) Ceiling – texture finishes, Spantex, knockdown finishes. Suspended ceiling Renovations & Basement Development MKZ takes care of renovations from start to finish, including secondary suites — another great way to add value to your home. Upgrade your home for sound deadening Upgrade your old popcorn texture to knockdown or level 5 ready for paint Full development services From start to finish planning Electrical, plumbing & HVAC Mother-in-law Suites & Secondary Suites
2017
Cash, Cheque, Debit, Credit, Paypal
BBB, Homestars
1 year on labor and materials.