Vitucci Electric Inc.

Vaughan ON L4H 3R8
Electricians
Vitucci Electric Inc.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Vitucci Electric Inc.

David
David

Bathroom Fan Replacement

Rocco was super fast to respond and very easy to deal with. Lukas came and did the job very efficiently and perfectly. Their pricing was excellent. I highly recommend them.

Installation of Outdoor Landscaping Lighting

Simply outstanding professional service from beginning to end. Within a few days of our inquiry, the owner, Rocco, came by to look at the project. He was tremendously insightful, logical and simply new exactly what needed to be done to transform our back yard with deck, fence and landscape lighting. His crew came a few days later and they were extremely professional and knew exactly what to do. Most importantly , the were impeccably tidy and left no mess. They completed the job looked awesome, was on time, on budget and we were all very satisfied. Probably one of the best contractor experiences we have had over the last 10 years!

a_mat
a_mat

Light, switch and thermostat installation

Rocco has become our number one go-to for all of our electrical needs since we moved into our new home. He is always open to taking our calls and worked with us on a few projects both big and small. His team is always very professional, attentive and leave every project cleaner than when they started. If you are looking for a solid electrical contractor in Toronto, look no further!

Jean K, Thornhill
Jean K, Thornhill

Basement rewiring and panel upgrade

I highly recommend Rocco and his team. Rocco is very responsive which I really appreciate. He is a master electrician so you know you are in good hands. He made recommendations to me that SAVED me money. He even fixed things that were not in scope so that I would be to code.

Their work is top-notch and they are quick. He is the only electrician I would recommend. Thank you guys!

Stefan from Richmond Hill
Stefan from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

EV Charging Station

I ordered an EV charging station separately. Rocco and his crew came, laid 40amp wires from the basement to the garage and installed the charging station.
They were very quick and offered a fair price. Once they were done, they left the basement and garage behind very clean, no mess.
Overall great job.

Lina in Mississauga
Lina in Mississauga

Basement Reno-electrical

Vitucci Electric was recommended by our plumber for our basement reno electrical needs.
We are extremely happy with the work completed from rough to finish, which included new wiring for bathroom, kitchen, laundry, hobby room, with pot lights throughout, an added breaker panel, and electric fireplace installation.
Rocco discussed pot light grid design to meet our specific needs.
We subsequently rehired Rocco to complete new wiring and installation of chandeliers on our cathedral ceiling and outdoor pot lights; and to upgrade the electrical panel in our family’s Toronto -century home. He looked after all required applications and coordination with Toronto Hydro.
Rocco and his team were consistently timely, courteous, friendly and professional in all interactions. They worked meticulously.
We would highly recommend Rocco to our family and friends for their electrical needs.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Service Upgrade, New Breaker Box, Updated Wiring

My home needed a new and larger breaker panel, some DIY wiring (previous owner) corrected and new infrastructure put in place for outdoor power. We were suggested Rocco's company by a landscape company we had inquired with. Rocco is attentive, friendly and professional. One of the best experiences I've had with any business.

His team took care of everything, between contacting Toronto Hydro for disconnecting and reconnecting the service, a tidy demo job to fit the new panel and thorough clean up both days. Very clear in his guidance and instructions for what was required of us. Always easy to get a hold of. Fulfilled our contract to the letter.

We are both extremely satisfied and will be hiring Vitucci Electric for all of our needs. Thanks so much.

Great Job!

Thanks, Rocco. Lukas arrived on time, fixed the problem, and also took steps to prevent a recurrence of the problem. He was prompt, courteous, efficient and knowledgeable. You will be my go-to electrical contractor in the future.

Thank you for the kind words.
We're always happy to hear that our valued clients are satisfied with our services.
Thank you John!

J.Porter, Mississauga
J.Porter, Mississauga

Kitchen reno - new and upgraded outlets and lights

Vittuci Electric was contracted to update the lighting and electrical outlets as part of our recent kitchen reno. Normally I look for contractors through Homestars, however Rocco and team were recommended by the contractor re-doing our kitchen floor (JBG Tiling – a Homestars pick). What a pleasant surprise.

As part of our renovation, we had opted for pot lights and a couple of pendant lights for overhead lighting, undermount cabinet puck lights for counter lighting and in-cabinet puck lights for the coffee bar cabinets. Existing outlets were used, as well as new outlets for 20-amp service and new circuits for our over-the-range microwave and beverage fridge.
Since we weren’t using an all-in-one kitchen reno company, I had to coordinate the activities of each trade as well as figure out who does what and when. Rocco was great to deal with in terms of his communication and in sharing his experience with other renovations. I removed an existing bulkhead in the kitchen in preparation for the new cabinets and took on the responsibility of repositioning some existing builder wiring and Rocco was helpful in ensuring my work would pass inspection. Both Lukas and Rocco were involved in our reno, and both are very professional, courteous and easy to work with.

While a die-hard DIYer, this was a bit too much for me and, as it was, even a couple of existing circuits wouldn’t have met today’s electrical code. With the professional work from Vittuci, all work has been ESA certified.

I would definitely use Vittuci Electric again.

Diskofam
Diskofam
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Professional, friendly and clean results!

I hired Vitucci Electric for replacement of ppl d potlights to LED, timer switch install, wall scones install, bathroom fan install, and LED house number install. The team at this company was so professional, clean and organized. Rocco is absolutely a pleasure to work with explaining everything in detail, outlining all costs and following through on all quotes! Even when we ran into complications with a LED house number we bought elsewhere he was so creative in adapting to the challenge swiftly and coming up with the most seamless and aesthetically pleasing solution at the most reasonable cost. His team works very hard and gets everything done on time. We are so happy with our results it has made such an impact in upgrading the look of our house. I feel so safe and secure knowing I used the most knowledgeable and professional company! Thank you Rocco and team.

More about Vitucci Electric Inc.