Falcon flooring and stairs

Brampton ON L6S 6H6
Floor Retailers
Falcon flooring and stairs

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Falcon flooring and stairs

Diane
Diane

Bathroom Tiles

After dealing with an unreliable contractor, I had to find someone else to finish the work in the bathroom that I had started. Ercan and his crew were very understanding and came to do the job earlier than discussed which was a pleasant surprise! Sergio was very professional and did a wonderful job on my bathroom. He was able to finish everything very quickly and the quality of the work was amazing.

Thank you to Ercan and the team for making my renovations finish on a happy note!

Hi Diane, it was pleasure to work with you enjoy your new tile thanks again.

JOY in Mississauga
JOY in Mississauga

Thoroughbred professionals

From estimates at my house, repeat visit with tiles for colour through installation, Mehmet/ Arcan and crew were customer focused and quality driven. I am very satisfied with their Installation of engineered hardwood. Thorough cleaning, inspection and placing back the shifted furniture before leaving are appropriated. I came to know them through a referral and now, I would strongly recommend them for anyone seeking flooring solutions.

Hi Joy , it was a pleasure to meet with you thanks for your positive feedback enjoy your new engineer flooring.

Flooring

Floors look great; clean and shiny. Finished all the work in a day. Awesome job!

Hi there thank you so much for taking time to write such a positive review pleasure to meet you enjoy your new floor

Upstairs flooring

Probably the best service. Absolutely loved John, he was completely in charge and is a protectionist when it comes to flooring. He had great tips and was a helping hand. Also got all the upstairs done within a couple of hours which is insane. No garbage no trash, everything was very clean and complete. Very satisfied and very happy with the results. Thank you to the entire team.

Hi thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. We appreciate it. We are glad you are happy with the results. Enjoy the new flooring. It was a pleasure to work with you .

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Engineered hardwood installation

Falcon Flooring is amazing. One of my friend gave me they number. I called them and they came same day for estimate.They really knowledgeable about flooring.They price was reasonable.Mehmet , John and they crew was really organized. They did wonderful job and they clean after really well. We’re really happy with end result. I can recommend them who need good contractor.

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us such a great review and taking the time to write one. We are so glad you enjoyed our job. It was a pleasure to meet you. Enjoy the new floor!

Full Condo Reno

This is the 2nd time we used Falcon Flooring.
They had done my house and loved their professional clean work. So I decided to use them again to do a complete reno of my parents condo!
Professional friendly quick and on time!

Hi there! Thank you very much for taking the time to write a positive review and it was pleasure to work with you
Thanks for choosing us again your floor Renevation enjoy new floor.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Staircase renovation

Beautiful staircase renovation all in 1 day. Great quality work. Great job matching to the existing laminate flooring. Highly recommend. Friendly and easy to work with. Clean work.

Hi Andrew, thank you very much for taking time to write such a positive review it was pleasure to meet enjoy new staircase .

Stairs

They came in promptly at 7:30am in the morning, and crushed the job by 10:45am. Very pleased with their work and professionalism.

Hi there thank you very much for your taking time to write such a positive review enjoy your new Post and Handrail thanks.

Laminate Flooring , subfloor install

Awesome experience. Great install. Great workmanship. Continual communication and professionalism throughout project
Great experience overall. Would highly recommend John & Falcon to anyone for any scope, large or small. Have had many colleagues and friends who have used Falcon, all say the same. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for our work on your home. We really appreciate it! We are so glad you had a great experience with us. Enjoy and stay safe.
Team Falcon.

More about Falcon flooring and stairs

Falcon Flooring is the most sought-after flooring company in the GTA. We specialize in installation and maintenance of hardwood and laminate floors. We are a team of experienced and trained professionals who offer high-quality craftsmanship and customer service to residential and commercial settings. We strive to make your property look appealing with our stylish and functional floors. Whether you need a new floor for your home improvement project or looking for some fixes in the floor, we have you covered. We have the right tools and techniques to get the job done right the first time.