Falcon flooring and stairs

Brampton ON L6S 6H6

Floor Retailers
Falcon flooring and stairs

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Falcon flooring and stairs

Good people and great work!

The team was very professional and helpful. They accommodated all my requests and did a fantastic job of turning my carpet floor into laminate. Highly texommended

Thank you for writing this review for us we appreciate it. Enjoy your new flooring!

Junaid M
Junaid M
2 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

Carpet installation

Professional, timely, courteous, high quality workmanship, and flexible is how I describe our experience with Falcon.

We hired Mehmet and his team from Falcon for installation of carpet in our new home. The entire second floor including bedroom + hallway + family room on the main floor was installed with beautiful Berber carpet.

Mehmet took his time to provide us all the available carpet options along with pros n cons for each. He and his team were punctual for providing pricing and for the actual agreed upon schedule for carpet installation. Upon my extra request they even agreed to install leftover carpet for my basement staircase.

I highly recommend them for the services they offer.

Hi there, we really appreciate you for taking the time to write this review for us at Falcon Flooring. Thank you for telling us your experience with our team and for the kind words.

We are so glad you enjoyed our service and work on your home. All the best and stay safe!

Stairs

We wanted to redo our stairs to wood! They did an amazing job! Also they very kind and sweet individuals! DEFINITELY RECOMMENDING TO OTHERS !

Hi Prachi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us! It was a pleasure to work with you. Enjoy the NEW STAIR CASE!

Stairs house work

Very friendly and hard working team, stunning work, amazing results. Highly recommend Falcon flooring carpeting ltd.

Hi there it was pleasure to meet you thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review enjoy new Refinished stair case and flooring installed .

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Stairs

Mehmet and team were fantastic. We had old carpet on our stairs and wanted to upgrade to hardwood. The team were thorough in the removal of the old carpet and did an amazing job of installing the new flooring. I will definitely recommend Falcon Flooring and Stairs to my family and friends.
Thanks again Mehmet and team for such exceptional service.

Hi there, thank you for taking your time to right this review for us we appreciate it! We are so glad you enjoyed your new stairs on your home. Thank you for recommending us. All the best to you and stay safe!

Private User reviews Rockwood, ON

Laid pre-finished engineered hardwood over existing flooring

I can't say enough about John and his crew. We bought a house with worn strip hardwood and I wanted to refinish and stain the floors. John gave us several solutions and we were able to come up with a cost effective, and time saving answer to the problems as we were also in a time crunch. The guys were polite, clean, efficient and very personable. Thank you John. We could not be happier. I would definitely recommend this company.

Hi Ms .
Katherine, thank you very much for your positive review, we are very happy to hear from you that you liked our job, in your house what we did. We really pleasure to meet you enjoy new floor.

Team Falcon .

Basement flooring and stairs

Falcon flooring company did flooring job for my client. They were absolutely amazing. Very good workmanship. Job was finished in a day. I would definitely refer them for all types of flooring jobs.

Hi , hi thank you very much for your great review it's my pleasure to work with your project .

Team Falcon.

New stairs and flooring done by a Amazing and friendly team

Any compliment I give these guys would not be enough. They would be here first thing and won’t leave till late who are just so hardworking.Honestly a great professional service with a Super friendly Team. The guys are helpful and have such a great eye for detail. They go beyond the limits to ensure that your home looks beautiful. I would not think twice to refer these people. Hardworking, friendly, honest, trust worthy, dedicated and trustworthy are a few of the things you can link with this these guys.. need more stars as 5 are not enough. Thanks team.

Hi thank you so much for the kind words about our work! We appreciate you taking the time to write this. It was such a pleasure to work for your home and we are so glad you appreciated our service!

Mehmet in North York
Mehmet in North York

Stairs project

As a contractor I have been working with many stairs refinishing company’s till now, and didn’t see a result like this one, they were so professional and on the time it just took them 2 days to finish the project I ll definitely hire them again for the next projects. Thanks a lot mehmet and Ercan..

Hi Mehmet, pleasure to meet you thank you very much for taking time to write such a positive review we will see you in the next project !

Hardwood Floors & Staircase

Mehmet was very easy to work with and accommodating. Had a good selection of engineered hardwood for us to choose from. Replaced floors of 2500+sq ft home, sanded and stained stairs and railing to match, and changed stair pickets to iron. We’re very happy with the results and would highly recommend.

Hi , thank you very much for great positive review enjoy your new flooring and stair case it was pleasure to work with you .

Team Falcon .

More about Falcon flooring and stairs

Falcon Flooring is the most sought-after flooring company in the GTA. We specialize in installation and maintenance of hardwood and laminate floors. We are a team of experienced and trained professionals who offer high-quality craftsmanship and customer service to residential and commercial settings. We strive to make your property look appealing with our stylish and functional floors. Whether you need a new floor for your home improvement project or looking for some fixes in the floor, we have you covered. We have the right tools and techniques to get the job done right the first time.