Falcon flooring and stairs

Brampton ON L6S 6H6
Floor Retailers
Falcon flooring and stairs

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Falcon flooring and stairs

Mehmet in North York
Mehmet in North York

Stairs project

As a contractor I have been working with many stairs refinishing company’s till now, and didn’t see a result like this one, they were so professional and on the time it just took them 2 days to finish the project I ll definitely hire them again for the next projects. Thanks a lot mehmet and Ercan..

Hi Mehmet, pleasure to meet you thank you very much for taking time to write such a positive review we will see you in the next project !

Hardwood Floors & Staircase

Mehmet was very easy to work with and accommodating. Had a good selection of engineered hardwood for us to choose from. Replaced floors of 2500+sq ft home, sanded and stained stairs and railing to match, and changed stair pickets to iron. We’re very happy with the results and would highly recommend.

Hi , thank you very much for great positive review enjoy your new flooring and stair case it was pleasure to work with you .

Team Falcon .

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Wood floor refinishing & carpet runner installation

We just moved to a new house, the floor in the living and dining areas was badly ruined by dog scratches and the stairs needed some polishing. John and his team did an amazing job of not only removing all the scratches but also making the floor looks as good as new. The stairs look amazing and we love the new carpet runners. They clearly explained what needed to be done and offered several options. Highly recommended

Hi thank you for taking time write a positive review The Job we have done for you enjoy new polish floor and stair

0 reviews Milton, ON

refinish stairs

They did a very good job. They were punctual and cleaned up when they finished. We don't have any negative comments.

Thank you very much for positive review enjoy stair case.

stair and hardwood

I had a great experience with Falcon Flooring. Their team was great and they told me everything they were going to do with details.The team were on time, clean and mindful of the safety during this pandemic. I really love my new flooring and stairs! I 100% recommend Falcon Flooring to everyone.

Thank you very much for your business enjoy new flooring and Stairs .

Laminate Flooring

Falcon Flooring did a fantastic job removing and replacing my flooring. From my original request through to completion they were great to work with – responsive and informative. The pricing was fair and they were very knowledgeable about what product worked best for my place. They worked incredibly fast and finished the job in one day, they are an efficient and well-oiled machine. I’m so happy with my new floors and recommend them without hesitation. Really great team!!

We are pleased to know that your experience with our team at Falcon Floor was a good one. You taking the time to write this review is greatly appreciated. We are glad you enjoy our work on your new flooring! Happy Holidays!

selinengin in Niagara Falls
selinengin in Niagara Falls

Hardwood

Falcon Flooring did an amazing job in our house. We have our hard woods changed. They work really fast and clean. The whole team works focused on the job and does the best to finish everything on time. They are very well organized. They all know the details matter and their precise work is a proof of it. We would definitely work with this company again and recommend anyone who looks for a flooring company.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to write a great review about the work we did on your home. Enjoy your flooring. See you in future projects! Stay safe.
Falcon Flooring.

SaugaResident
SaugaResident

Flooring, Stairs and Baseboard Installation

I am extremely happy with the services provided by the Falcon Flooring team (Mehmet and Ercan (John)).

Mehmet on his initial visit measured the relevant areas of the house where the flooring would be installed, inspected the staircase and gave me a very competitive quote and was very courteous throughout our interaction. He provided me with a lot of samples of the engineered hardwood and he was patient with me as I took a long time in deciding the color and type of flooring I wanted. On his second visit, which was a day before the job, he explained the whole process, step by step and in detail, and informed me of what work will be completed by the end of each day. The team met/exceeded the targets every day.

They removed and disposed the old laminate flooring and tiles, installed brand new engineered hardwood flooring, baseboards and shoe moulding throughout my house and also upgraded my stairs from carpet to oak with new posts and iron pickets. Staining is hard and key for a seamless/uniform look and Mehmet and Ercan (John) did an amazing staining job of matching the new oak stairs to the engineered hardwood which was a difficult color to match.

They were very professional, courteous and patient with me and answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. They covered all the furniture and moved both the heavy and light furniture around to install the flooring and baseboards and once finished they carefully put everything back in its original location while ensuring that there were no scratches on the new floors. They also cleaned up very well after themselves leaving me to easily clean on my own and not have the need to hire a professional cleaning service.

Their quality of work is amazing and I will not hesitate to use Falcon Flooring in the future. I definitely recommend their services and will be happy to refer them to my friends.

Hi there Fahd! We appreciate that you took the time to make such a nice review for our work on your home, it is greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure to meet you! You were so kind and treated us like family! Hopefully we can work with you in future projects. Stay safe.

Installed whole house Engineered Hardwood

I would highly recommend Falcon Flooring, owners Mehmet and John. They are exceptionally professional and so easy to deal with. Their work is top notch and real sticklers for detail, even doing extras like putting pads under all our furniture something which would have been very difficult for us being seniors. They also do something special with the heating/cooling registers which really finishes off the flooring. Their pricing was by far the best !!!

Hi there Lorraine and Larry! We really appreciate your review and are so grateful we got the chance to work on your home. Thank you for allowing us in your home. It was a pleasure to meet you and work with you guys. You guys are very welcoming towards us. Enjoy your new flooring and stairs.

Stairs

Mehmet and his team worked very well to complete my stairs work. They had told me that the job was going to finish around 3 days but they managed to finish the job in 2 days, which is amazing! They showed up at my house around 8 AM and worked until 6 PM. After the job was done they cleaned up. They explained everything very clearly and helped me understand what they were going to work on. I highly recommend Mehmet and his team !

Hi we really appreciate you taking the time to write such a amazing review. We are thankful for clients like yourself. We are glad you are happy with what we did. Enjoy the new stairs! We look forward to work with you again in the future.
Team Falcon

More about Falcon flooring and stairs

Falcon Flooring is the most sought-after flooring company in the GTA. We specialize in installation and maintenance of hardwood and laminate floors. We are a team of experienced and trained professionals who offer high-quality craftsmanship and customer service to residential and commercial settings. We strive to make your property look appealing with our stylish and functional floors. Whether you need a new floor for your home improvement project or looking for some fixes in the floor, we have you covered. We have the right tools and techniques to get the job done right the first time.