Falcon flooring and stairs

Brampton ON L6S 6H6
Floor Retailers
Falcon flooring and stairs

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Falcon flooring and stairs

Keegan
Keegan

New flooring for basement and gym and refinished 2 flights of stairs

Super professional and everything you would want from your contractor. Gave me a time and date turned up on time finished everything in a day with a large crew. took take of all problems and after made came by for some minor tweaks. I would recommend these to anyone for looking for service as it was painless dealing with them and loved the professionalism.

Hi there, thank you for taking your time to right this review for us we appreciate it! We are so glad you enjoyed our work on your home. Enjoy your new flooring and stairs!

Gino
Gino

Redoing living room floor

My wife and I would like to thank Mehmet, Jhon and crew from Falcon Flooring for doing a great job with our floor. They came on time, installed the floor, cleaned up all the garbage and removed it. Should we need any other floor renovations, they will be the first people we call. We highly recommend them.

Gino.

Hi Gino , thank you very much for taking your time to write such a positive review pleasure to meet you enjoy your new flooring.

Diane
Diane

Bathroom Tiles

After dealing with an unreliable contractor, I had to find someone else to finish the work in the bathroom that I had started. Ercan and his crew were very understanding and came to do the job earlier than discussed which was a pleasant surprise! Sergio was very professional and did a wonderful job on my bathroom. He was able to finish everything very quickly and the quality of the work was amazing.

Thank you to Ercan and the team for making my renovations finish on a happy note!

Hi Diane, it was pleasure to work with you enjoy your new tile thanks again.

Sher in Mississauga
Sher in Mississauga

Repeat customer! Highly recommend Falcon Flooring!

We used Falcon Flooring for our kitchen and living room, dining room area. I was so extremely pleased with the flooring, that I contacted them again for a quote to remove carpeting and replace with hardwood for our upstairs bedrooms. John immediately replied to my request and came over to give his advice and quote on the job. Mehmet arrived a few days before the work was to be done to make sure he understood exactly what I wanted. The team arrived on time, worked without taking breaks, cleaned the rooms when completed, and were so polite. Thank you once again John and Mehmet for the outstanding work! So very pleased!

We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review for us at Falcon Flooring. We are glad you enjoyed our service and work on your home. Thank you for sharing your experience with our team. Enjoy your new flooring in your home.

JOY in Mississauga
JOY in Mississauga

Thoroughbred professionals

From estimates at my house, repeat visit with tiles for colour through installation, Mehmet/ Arcan and crew were customer focused and quality driven. I am very satisfied with their Installation of engineered hardwood. Thorough cleaning, inspection and placing back the shifted furniture before leaving are appropriated. I came to know them through a referral and now, I would strongly recommend them for anyone seeking flooring solutions.

Hi Joy , it was a pleasure to meet with you thanks for your positive feedback enjoy your new engineer flooring.

Flooring

Floors look great; clean and shiny. Finished all the work in a day. Awesome job!

Hi there thank you so much for taking time to write such a positive review pleasure to meet you enjoy your new floor

Upstairs flooring

Probably the best service. Absolutely loved John, he was completely in charge and is a protectionist when it comes to flooring. He had great tips and was a helping hand. Also got all the upstairs done within a couple of hours which is insane. No garbage no trash, everything was very clean and complete. Very satisfied and very happy with the results. Thank you to the entire team.

Hi thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. We appreciate it. We are glad you are happy with the results. Enjoy the new flooring. It was a pleasure to work with you .

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Engineered hardwood installation

Falcon Flooring is amazing. One of my friend gave me they number. I called them and they came same day for estimate.They really knowledgeable about flooring.They price was reasonable.Mehmet , John and they crew was really organized. They did wonderful job and they clean after really well. We’re really happy with end result. I can recommend them who need good contractor.

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us such a great review and taking the time to write one. We are so glad you enjoyed our job. It was a pleasure to meet you. Enjoy the new floor!

Full Condo Reno

This is the 2nd time we used Falcon Flooring.
They had done my house and loved their professional clean work. So I decided to use them again to do a complete reno of my parents condo!
Professional friendly quick and on time!

Hi there! Thank you very much for taking the time to write a positive review and it was pleasure to work with you
Thanks for choosing us again your floor Renevation enjoy new floor.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Staircase renovation

Beautiful staircase renovation all in 1 day. Great quality work. Great job matching to the existing laminate flooring. Highly recommend. Friendly and easy to work with. Clean work.

Hi Andrew, thank you very much for taking time to write such a positive review it was pleasure to meet enjoy new staircase .

Team Falcon.

More about Falcon flooring and stairs

Falcon Flooring is the most sought-after flooring company in the GTA. We specialize in installation and maintenance of hardwood and laminate floors. We are a team of experienced and trained professionals who offer high-quality craftsmanship and customer service to residential and commercial settings. We strive to make your property look appealing with our stylish and functional floors. Whether you need a new floor for your home improvement project or looking for some fixes in the floor, we have you covered. We have the right tools and techniques to get the job done right the first time.