Kiarash Homes

Reviews for Kiarash Homes

Andrew in Ottawa
Andrew in Ottawa

floors on stairs

Excellent service!! Estimate was quick and the job was done very quickly and professionally! Kia also made some suggestions that were very valuable that we did not think of. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much Kia!

Painting apartment (including extensive prep of walls and ceilings)

I am very happy with the work done by Kiarash Homes. The quote was reasonable. The paint was good quality. The team was professional, friendly and met all of my requests. The project was completed on time. And most importantly, the quality of the work was excellent.

I highly recommend Kiarash and his team for any painting and contracting needs you may have.

Thank you very much for your business, your support, and, most importantly, thank you for putting your trust in Kiarash Homes.
Please keep us in mind if we can be of further assistance to you in the future. We would be more than happy to work with you again!.

0 reviews Ajax, ON

Bathroom renovation

arash gave me a reasonable quote for bathroom renovation and provided good quality materials.I received quote from many contractors and decided to go with Kiarash homes. He has a very professional team and they did a great job . I will definitely recommend Kiarash homes for home renovation and plan to do my basement renovation with him.

Wood fence 40 linear feet and dog gate for porch

Absolute pleasure working with Kiarash Homes. Completely satisfied in all aspects of the project, from the estimate visit to the finished product. Honest company with competitive rates, great communication throughout. Even with the current challenges of purchasing product they managed to complete our fence and gate in a timely manner. We have already decided that we would like to invite Kiarash and his team to complete our home projects next year. Highly recommended and you will not regret hiring them .

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Renovation

Strongly recommended. Professional and reasonable, always on time, Kiarash is great, they resolve Ed my issue the same day.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Working with Kiarash homes was a great experience! They are professional, honest and accurate! Kiarash came to my house for a free quote meeting.
We loved his design and his ballpark and moved with him.
He was always one step ahead of everything. From purchasing all our materials on time to bringing us in to discuss which tile layout would we prefer and showing us the progress we accomplished! Kiarash and his team were there every days, sending me photos and videos and ensuring everything went as we planned!
Doing a remodel like this during COVID is not an easy task, but I was surprised kiarash could finish everything on time and even with a week delay, we were still within 7-9 weeks estimate!
They showed real professionalism!
So rare during these times!
I recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your review; it was a pleasure working with you once again.

Amirv
Amirv
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen cabinets

Great people! I am absolutely happy with Mr Kiarash! The quality of the job was fantastic and they finished the job on time as they promised!
Thank you so much Kiarash and the crew!

Roshy
Roshy

Renovating floor and washrooms

Kia and his team worked in my house to change the floors and bathrooms .
He has a great time and budget management .
His work is clean and he is very punctual .
I will highly recommend him and will definitely ask him again whenever is needed for more work .
Thank you Kia for great job .

Thank you very much for your business, for your support, and, most importantly, thank you for putting your trust in Kiarash Homes.
Please keep us in mind if we can be further assistance to you in the future. We would be more than happy to work with you again!

Ahmad
Ahmad

Paint home and kitchen cabinet+ small handy man projects

Kia’s group did a really good job for my home renovation. Kia is on time, professional and fare in pricing. He has commitment for the quality of the assigned project. This is very important as you do not need to check on every details , every day. I highly recommend this company for renovation projects

Dear Ahmad,

marc in Toronto
marc in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard: Repair wooden gate post, fence repair with new post, removal of in-ground sandbox

Kiarash crew worked meticulously for several hours. Very professional and courteous. Fence and gate posts installed, level, and lined up perfectly. Very satisfied!!

Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Richmond Hill?