Quality Service Movers Inc.

Formerly Quality Standard Moving & Storage
Toronto ON M5E 1W7
Moving & Storage
Quality Service Movers Inc.

Reviews for Quality Service Movers Inc.

StarGirl
StarGirl
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Wonderful Experienced Movers

Kyle and his team did an efficient and professional job. They were very courteous and careful with my belongings. I was very appreciative of the packing tips Kyle offered. This is a moving company that shows great regard for the customer!

Thank you for giving us 5 stars, and for writing such a nice review! We are glad to hear that you were happy with your move, and we wish you all the best in your new home!

Raul
Raul

Moving Company

Kyle is by far the most professional mover I have ever met, and I know many!
Unmatched quality service.
I recommend Quality Service Movers to anybody!! 5 STARS

Thank you!

Pauline
Pauline
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Very professional

Kyle and his team were so professional and kind. They made sure we felt taken care of and gave us assurances throughout the move. He even brought coffee for us at the beginning of the day! I felt like all my possessions were in good hands. I highly recommend Kyle and his team to anyone.

strikingconceptscanada
strikingconceptscanada

Residential move

They help us move everything was on time they were perfect my stuff wasn't damaged they did exactly what they said they were going to do

Thank you for the review it was great working with you!

voyinknezic
voyinknezic

Moving service

Happy to recommend this moving company to anyone. The guys were working hard and fast being careful and respectful of our furniture. They did a great job making our moving experience very enjoyable. Many thanks Kyle!

Thank you for the review Voyin it was great working with you!

Kostas K.
Kostas K.

Commercial Move-Out/Move-In

The Quality Standard Moving team moving had moved out two of our corporate offices and relocated all items to our new offices in Downtown Toronto.

They were very pragmatic and organized, they handled all of our belongings with due care. All our most delicate equipment was wrapped, packaged properly and moved slowly avoiding any potential for damages.

We would like to recommend this company for all your moving needs as they have been an absolute pleasure to work with!

Thank you for the recommendation Kostas it was a pleasure working with you!

Alex
Alex

Residential move

I was very impressed with their professionalism. They bubble wrapped my pieces and was very conscientious about wall damage while moving the goods from the home to the vehicle and back as well.

Thank you for the review Alex. We appreciate your business!

More about Quality Service Movers Inc.

Quality Service Movers delivers a stress-free move with guaranteed pricing, no hidden fees, and no surprises on moving day. And the best part? We treat you like family!
Professional *Fast and Reliable * Experienced
We know how to move Southern Ontario!

We understand the challenges of moving from one place to another such as traffic, parking, association rules, and building restrictions. We specialize on quality control and ensure our movers are on time, fully compliant with any regulations, and provide a pleasant moving experience from start to finish.

Check us out on Instagram!
instagram.com/qualityservicemovers