Sign Waterproofing Inc.

Markham ON L3R 0P7

Sign Waterproofing Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Sign Waterproofing Inc.

Darren in Toronto
Darren in Toronto

basement foundation crack repair

Yong came in to to check what was going on was very knowledgeable and found the problem quickly, explained what was happening and then told me what they had to do to stop my water leak. I understood exactly what they were going to do. Sign Waterproofing techs came in to do the work were also very polite and great. They did the work and it only took a little over and hour and the leak was fixed. They cleaned up after themselves and showed me the work they had done. I am very happy with the work done and my basement no longer leaks

Thank you Darren!

nancy in Mississauga
nancy in Mississauga

Basement waterproofing

It is very lucky to get info of Sign Waterproofing Inc from my friend. My friend did it 10 years ago. I looked for 2 companies to solve our problem, but never fix. Then, cause problems again and again. It is my nightmare all the time. Yong is the business sales who I contacted. He is very professional to find out the problem. His team worked so hard in the HOT weather. Finally, the water leaking is fixed. I am so happy to work with Sign Waterproofing Inc. High recommend to my friend if someone ask me.

Kathy in Toronto
Kathy in Toronto

Repair a Concrete Foundation and Seal the Crack

I am so glad choosing Sign Waterproofing Inc. Yong and his crew repaired several foundation cracks for me. One of the cracks had been previously repaired by the builder, but the repair had failed again, and I was getting water in my basement. Yong's crew completed the work with minimal mess and cleaned up afterwards. The price for the repairs was well below what I had feared, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for your business and review!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Waterproof a Basement or Foundation

Knowledgeable, committed to quality, professional. Identified the root cause, communicated exactly what would be done and did it, cleaned up completely. No surprises. Showed up on time, finished on time, accommodating to customer requests, complete clean up included gravel spilled in grass! Everyone did a quality job. Job priced fairly; no charge for extra quality.

Thank you for your business! David!

Abraham in Toronto
Abraham in Toronto

Waterproof Basement or Foundation

Yong helps us a lot and solve all the problems we had. He's thorough, friendly and an expert in his field. Not only did he do what we discussed, but when he found a problem, he talked with me about it. I authorized him to go ahead. For instance, there was an inch gap between the brick foundation and the top of the washroom window. He filled that in. I found him to be someone I'd refer to others, and DID! Highly recommend Yong and his crew to everyone!!! Very good customer service!!!!

Thank you Abraham!

More about Sign Waterproofing Inc.

Sign Waterproofing Inc., your local basement waterproofing experts, is your "one best choice" for all your basement leaking needs . What exactly does that mean? Well, . From fixing that annoying leaky basement to underpinning your basement, count on Sign waterproofing inc.’s experts to proceed your project on time, on budget and to the highest standards. Sign waterproofing inc.was founded by a group of highly skilled, experienced professionals who saw the need for a single, centralized contractor. Why spend valuable time shopping around for different contracting specialists when Sign waterproofing inc., we’ve gathered them under one roof. This not only saves you time; it also saves you money. The result is reasonably priced, top quality service and industry-leading workmanship – and we back up most of our work with a 18 years expert, Over 2000 successful projects and fully transferable 25 years warranty. As your local waterproofing and repair specialist, Sign waterproofing inc. takes great pride in being your first choice for any project, big or small. Plus, we know the importance of fast response and precise scheduling when the inevitable emergency occurs. Our service trucks are fully stocked with the most frequently called-upon parts and supplies so that when you call, Sign waterproofing inc.’s trained technicians are ready to answer. Quality, Honesty,Well Priced- At Sign waterproofing inc., Don't hesitate!

Call 6475681718
Email: signwaterproofing@gmail.com

Service Area:
Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Thornhill, Milton, Richmond Hill, Etobicoke, Oakville, Kleinburg, Nobleton, Woodbirdge, Vaughan, Maple, North York, East York, Scarborough, Burlington, Markham, Stouffville, Concord, Malton, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Aurora, Newmarket, Port Credit