Crest Top Group

Interlocking Stone
Whitchurch Stouffville ON L4A 7X5

Reviews for Crest Top Group

Porch Project

Measurements were not followed correctly. Materials were not exactly what was agreed. Work was good though.

Hi Dexter, thank you for taking some time to write this review. I am glad that tog liked our work. To be clear the material is the one we agreed. Two brands share the same materials and they are inter-changeable. You can check with the dealers. About the measurement, I asked around there was some miscommunications amongst the staffs. You are still on my list to come back about complimentary stuff. Thank you for your patience.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Interlock and pavement

The team are very professional and work very fast. They provided me good recommendations and were very responsive at the initial stage. At the construction stage everything went very smooth. They have 4-5 people came and finished everything within a day. Overall it was a great experience and I would totally recommend to others!

Thank you so much for your lovely review. It's our pleasure to work with you.

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway and backyard interlock

I am extremely satisfied with the final result! I would recommend Crest Top to anyone. Reasonable pricing, detail oriented, and professional. It definitely added value to our property, and stood out in our neighborhood. I can’t tell you how many people have stopped by and ask for referral!

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.

Interlocking

The team worked efficiently and completed the work on time. We are happy with their professional work. We love our new driveway and walkway very much!

Thank you very much for you review.

Private User reviews Acton, ON

patio work

Great job! Nice service! This contractor worked on my patio and they delivered beautiful work for me. Our family was happy to work with them. Theycompleted the work on time.

Thank you very much for your lovely review. It's our pleasure to work with your family.

Driveway

Easy to communicate with the sales and technicians. They complete the work very fast. My neighbor also did her driveway with this contractor.

Thank you very much for your review :)

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Asphalt Driveway

They complete the work on time. Their equipment is professional. They have high efficiency. I am satisfied with my driveway done.

Thank your very much dear customer.

Interlocking

I am very satisfied with this contractor. They are very professional and detail oriented. They suggested some smart idea that I have not thought of at all. I am willing to refer this contractor to my friends who need interlocking paving.

Hi Di, thank you for your review. It was very nice to work with you.

Driveway paving

Everything Neil said, he won't deliver... Must read every word on the contract carefully, they purposely missed many jobs he promised and saying those are just small thing for his team, and he can acting like he forgot what he said in few minutes. And he take many jobs at same time, his team show up like flash mob, they come when they get job done somewhere else, normally late afternoon, and gone in 1-2 hours. They are not just lack of skill and experience, they use the cheapest and lowest quality of materials as well.
The whole experience with this company was like disaster, they are the worst contractor I've ever dealt with.

I am so sorry about this happening.

Parvin in Toronto
Parvin in Toronto

Do not recommend this contractor at all!

I did not have a good experience with this contractor. Very unprofessional and the job is left half done. I signed the contract with Billy back in May, it is now September, and the job just looks very sloppy. First, his workers cracked the sidewalk and he refused to fix it until I got a warning from the city. Second, they refused to cut the curb, which was part of his quote and the contract. Third, when they showed up to apply the asphalt on the driveway, they put asphalt over the city water valve and when my dad told them this is wrong he was cursed at and was told to “shut up” by one of the workers. Again, they refused to cut the curb because the line drawn by the city was faded and he wanted them to draw the line again. We called the city, they drew the line again, and it is now more than a month I am waiting for Billy’s team to cut the curb. He keeps telling me to wait for his notice.
In addition, the driveway looks uneven and the asphalt has many holes in it, which looks like it would wear off by next winter. The pictures talk for itself.

More about Crest Top Group

Crest Top Group Inc. is a comprehensive landscaping and paving company with years of experience. The company takes honesty as its tenet, pays attention to quality, and provides professional services to customers with innovative design and construction knowledge. The company has always been aiming at "Building your dream home with our hands", from product to solution, from pre-assessment to after-sales service, and strive to achieve the ultimate in every aspect.

After years of hard work, we not only have a team with skilled and standardized management, but also maintain friendly and cooperative relations with various high-quality construction and materials companies in the field, and have won wide recognition and high praise from customers. The company also uses 5 million commercial engineering insurance as a guarantee of your confidence, so you have no worries.