Brute Construction Services

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Brute Construction Services

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Renovation/ Repair

Manny and his team have been incredible to work with, very professional and quick to reply to any questions we had through the process. We had interviewed other contractors yet felt BCS was the most suitable and capable for this job. My family and I are thrilled with the final product and highly recommend Manny and his team to anyone thinking of renovating/ building!

Mrs.K
Mrs.K

Full Home Renovation

Manny and his team were nothing short of amazing.

Always answered, regardless of the time
Always clean, always professional

Highly recommended, and will use again and refer to others

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review, it means a lot to the team

Amazing Work Definitely Recommend

BCS was not our first choice to renovate our 14-year-old home.

Another contractor left after receiving a deposit, and That was when I heard about Manny and his company BCS Construction.

It was the best thing to ever happen to us! Manny came into our home, and after giving him a brief walkthrough and explained our wants, and started three weeks later.

After our first meeting with Manny, we were impressed and have no regrets We are now working again on our office renovation.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review, it means a lot to the team

Look forward to working with you again on your next renovation

Victoria in Markham
Victoria in Markham

Renovations

Great people, and even greater builders.
Manny always answered our phone calls, during late nights, during an emergency or a revision on our kitchen one day before installation.

The project is done on time you get that professionalism and family feeling with Brute.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review, we look forward to working again with you and your family on the next project.

Livio in Ajax
Livio in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Quality work from amazing people!

Manny and his team at Brute Construction thoroughly handled all of our project needs and were highly professional in all aspects of their work. They were polite, always on time, and communicated with us before, during, and after the project. As homeowners, we were happy and felt reassured to be consulted throughout the process. The finishes were done to the highest standard and we are very satisfied. Working with Brute Construction will leave you with no doubt that you chose the right contractor for all your construction needs. We have found our 'go-to' contractor with Manny and his team. Great people doing great work.

Jacob in Vaughan
Jacob in Vaughan
0 reviews , ON

Basement Renovation

We had an an exceptional experience working with Brute Construction on our basement renovation. They were punctual and professional, which made this undertaking so much easier than we were anticipating. We received great recommendations throughout the design process and the finished product was exquisite. I would absolutely recommend Brute Construction Services and will definitely hire them for our next project!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this review.

Means a lot to our team, and we look forward to working on the next project with your family.

Nancy from Toronto
Nancy from Toronto

Simply THE BEST!

I thank my lucky stars I found Manny + co. every day. They did the impossible - a tricky condo bathroom reno during COVID (!!!) ...it turned out exactly how I envisioned it and we stayed within budget. This was my first reno and I was skeptical (insert having heard horror stories of contractors) but I can’t say enough positive things about Brute Construction and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. THANK YOU!

We genuinely appreciate your kind words Nancy. We are pleased that you are enjoying your newly renovated bathroom. Client satisfaction is our paramount priority at Brute Construction and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Feel free to visit our website at www.bruteconstructionservices.ca or our Instagram page @bruteconstructionservices and leave us a comment or review!

Kind Regards,
Jacob Istephen
Project Development Specialist
416-844-9735

Matthew
Matthew

My office renovation

I am so thrilled! I dealt with the owner Manny. He was so helpful for the design and build of my office. Out of all the companies I called to get A quote, he was the most knowledgeable and helpful. I'd recommend Brute to anyone. Thank you to the whole team. My office has received many compliments and the staff is thrilled.

Thank you for your kinds words, We are happy that you enjoyed our service and work. We look forward to assisting you in the next project.

Please feel free to visit our website www.bruteconstructionservices.ca or Instagram @bruteconstructionservices and leave us a comment or review there

Best regards
Projects Development Specialist
647-739-2789

Raymond
Raymond

Nicest Slab on the street

Manny and his crew worked with me to make my dreams a reality. I’ve wanted to pour a concrete slab for a while now, manny and his guys helped me from start to finish. They treated my property as if it were there own. I would highly recommend BCS to anyone that has a construction need, whether it be inside our out manny is your guy.

Thank you very much for your kind words, we are very happy you enjoyed our Quality of Work and Customer Service. We are looking forward to assisting you on the next project!

Please feel free to visit us on our Website: www.bruteconstructionservice.ca, Instagram: @bruteconstructionservices, google : https://www.google.ca/search?q=brute+construction+services&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-ca&client=safari#wptab=s:H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgVuLVT9c3NMwwLUrOsrRIe8TozS3w8sc9YSmnSWtOXmO04eIKzsgvd80rySypFNLjYoOyVLgEpVB1ajBI8XOhCvHsYuL3yU9OzAnIzwxKLctMLS9exKqcVFRakqqQnJ9XXFJUmlySmZ-nUJxaVJaZnFqsUARRBQCOGs6tlwAAAA
And leave us a comment or review.

Warm Regards,
Projects Development Specialist and Sales
Brute Construction Service

Highly Recommend

After some due diligence and shopping around for quotes, I’m so thankful I found BCS! Renovations just sound like a headache to me, but Manny and his crew made this entire process stress free. I truly felt as if they had my best interest at heart as they truly listened to what I needed/wanted/envisioned for my space and didn’t make me feel silly for asking numerous questions. The staff is highly professional and treated my place with the upmost respect! Again, highly recommend!

And leave us a comment or review.

Warm Regards,
Projects Development Specialist and Sales
Brute Construction Service

More about Brute Construction Services

"Constructing your visions from concept to creation."

With more than 14+ years in the General Contracting trade, Brute Construction Services has provided clients with top quality Renovations and Customer Service. We thrive on making our client's home or commercial renovation ideas come to fruition.

From Design - To Furnishing, we take our clients step by step through the process to guarantee invisioned results. By having a complete in-house staff, we can assure competitive pricing, quality assurance and an outstanding on-time performance.

Brute Construction Services has serviced the Greater Toronto Area with dedicated development and renovations. We treat each project with extraordinary attention and have established a reputation as one of Ontario's premier Contractors by sustaining solid relationships with our clients and business partners.

With up to 15 Million dollar insurance, WSIB, WHIMIS, Working at Heights, Heavy Equipment License, and many other construction-related certifications. We are Positive in ensuring that our clients, tradespeople, and job site are safe and up to code.

A COVID-19 POLICY AND PROCEDURE is in place to fully protect our client's and trade's safety at all times.

Kristian - Sales Development Specialist
Mobile: (647) 546-1546
Email: kristian@bruteconstruction.ca

Please check out our website
www.bruteconstruction.ca