GTA Grizzly Ltd

Reviews for GTA Grizzly Ltd

Veronika in Toronto
Veronika in Toronto

Great experience backyard redesign

Guys from GTA Grizzly did a tremendous job with our backyard! We chose GTA Grizzly after meeting with Denis, his experience and attention to detail was apparent from the initial meeting. Denis and his team did the job on time, on budget and got it finished to our satisfaction. We've been so impressed we've recommended GTA Grizzly to our neighbors!

Thanks Veronika! My pleasure

Brennen in Toronto
Brennen in Toronto

Great Service - Great Company

These gentlemen are 10x better than the contractor I had hired for snow removal last year. Our commercial lot is filled with hard to reach nooks-and corners and the team at GTA Grizzly has done a tremendous job thus far. The are always on time and ensure that the job is done correctly.
I would highly recommend them to anybody looking for snow removal services.

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bi-weekly Lawn Cutting

We have used the lawn cutting service for two years and have been very pleased. Their work is neat. Their service is reliable and the price is reasonable. I would not hesitate to recommend this service to others.

Thank you for your loyalty!)

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Weekly Lawn cutting, bushes trimming

Very, very pleased with reliability and responsibility of Grizzly Company to attend to work, well done neat grass cutting and clean up, tree trimming as requested, pleasant and strong, hard working crew in attendance exemplary - Thank You so much

Happy to serve your needs

Carolyn in Toronto
Carolyn in Toronto

My lawn looks great!

I contacted GTA Grizzly to redo my backyard lawn (remove all current grass/weeds, level and re-sod). They were very responsive, gave me a great quote and completed the job within the time range they originally gave me. I'm very happy with my new lawn. GTA Grizzly was always quick to respond to any questions I had, and they completed the job in a day.

Thank you!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Weekly lawn maintenance and spring clean up

Kind considerate clean punctual
Takes care of my garden, deck and what ever else is needed like it’s their own
Very easy to work with
Great value worked out fall and spring cleaning weekly lawn care and snow cleaning

Thank you so much! Our service will only get better

Ben
Ben

Snow Removal

This past season we had the opportunity to work with Denys and the GTA Grizzly Team. The quality and communication was excellent. They are highly recommended to anyone looking to use their services.

Thank you, Ben! Had a good time working with you!

pbraibmon
pbraibmon

Gardeners and snow Plowing

The landscaping he did for my company’s building frontage is beautiful, strong enough to withstand our Toronto winters , yet a flourish of colour and flowers ever spring and summer. I recommend them highly. 5 *****

Thank you, Perry :)) It is always nice to work with you!

More about GTA Grizzly Ltd

GTA Grizzly is a relatively young company with fresh and modern look at the work process!

No time to take care about your lawn? Or you don’t like the overall look of your property? Your time is more valuable than ours!

GTA Grizzly is here to help you!

We strive not only to fulfill your needs, but to solve your problems in a fast, aesthetic and professional manner!

We are a young player on the market and it is incredibly important to go above and beyond your expectations. We work on our reputation, we want you to spread the word about us and we always strive to implement all your ideas.

Why are we unique? We have implemented a new way to estimate the costs with high level of accuracy! Forget about unexpected or hidden charges! Forget about quotes “from the top of my mind”, that is normal for most of the companies. We have made this step forward in savings and comfort! GTA Grizzly takes care about the client, because you don’t have to adjust your schedule for extra meetings with us.

Our team consists of experienced professionals with “burning” eyes for the work. Every client is special and we approach every contract with high level of responsibility, because our reputation is #1 goal for the company. There will be no deficiencies in our work and we are ready to improve the service until we see the smile on your face.

GTA Grizzly - quality is our power!

We service Commercial and Residential properties all around the GTA.

Some of the services we provide are:

- Lawn Care