Alliance Exteriors Inc.

Formerly Alliance Aluminum Exteriors Inc.
Toronto ON M6P 1G9
Alliance Exteriors Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Alliance Exteriors Inc.

Ralph in Toronto
Ralph in Toronto

Exterior awning and siding

I would highly recommend Alliance Exteriors as a prime contractor for any exterior work. They are highly professional with a focus on / awareness to quality workmanship. At all times customer focused and with excellent ongoing communication during project progress. Alliance is also very competitive in overall pricing and project cost. Alliance also offers design expertise which is a key differentiator and offers clients with an excellent sounding board with skilled experts to finalize designs.

Thank you so much for your review, Ralph. We had a good time putting your build together and we think it couldn't have turned out any better.

New eaves and downspouts

Recently Gabe and his crew replaced the eaves and downspouts on our building. They did a great job. There were a number of changes needed and they followed the plan to the letter. I found the crew polite and willing to answer questions when needed. Having construction done on a large building can be difficult but the crew made it easy. Thank you

Home Renovation

Alliance was professional and communicated well. Concerns were addressed immediately and to great satisfaction.

I would recommend Alliance to anyone that needs new siding or any other related project big or small.

Thanks
Martin

Dear Martin, thanks so much for the great review! It's been a while since a client of ours has made the time to write us one, so this is very meaningful. Thanks again!

DLP in Mississauga
DLP in Mississauga

New Soffit, Fascia, and Eavestrough

Excellent communicators. Gabe and Jeff took the time to really understand what we wanted done and offered suggestions. They were the only ones willing to do some work in steel as well as aluminum. The installer took his time and that is reflected in the workmanship. Friendly, accommodating and price competitive. They came back promptly in the spring and fixed one of the leaf guards that had popped out during the winter. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for the review and thank you for choosing Alliance Exteriors Inc. It means a lot to us!

mb87
mb87

Exterior siding/soffit

We hired Alliance Exteriors Inc. to instal James Hardie board on our newly renovated home in Mississauga. Both Jeff and Gabe were awesome to work with. They were quick to provide an original quote and were also very accommodating to any changes encountered throughout the project.

Manuel and Jesus were on site for approx 4 weeks and were awesome to work with! Their attention to detail was very welcoming and the overall outcome was beautiful. Their tunes made for a awesome vibe on site!

Highly recommended!

Hey Matt,

thanks for the great review. And thank you for choosing Alliance Exteriors Inc. You made the right choice and your house looks awesome now!

Excellent siding job on an old house

From initial estimate to finishing details the Alliance Exteriors crew was terrific to work with. My detached house is old, small, and it has not been easy over the years to get any siding company to commit to working on it. Alliance Exteriors approached the job with transparency and professionalism, dealt well with unexpected challenges (there are always surprises when you open up an old wall). The two-man crew who worked on the house were timely, diligent, and enormously patient with, shall we say, unpredictable neighbour situations. The end result is that the house looks great and has insulation for the first time in over a hundred years. My experience with them was very positive and I think anyone working with the same crew would be happy with the result.

We're glad we were able to provide our service to you and renovate your exterior once and for all! Thank you for choosing Alliance Exteriors Inc.

christinemgalea
christinemgalea

Corrugated Steel Siding

I had consulted with 3 or 4 siding companies, but ultimately went with Alliance Exteriors as I found Gabe's advice and knowledge to be the most helpful, not to mention he was always quick to respond to my inquiries. He was also patient with my process of deciding what type of siding would work best for my budget and for the modern style I had in mind. Luckily, Joseph and his crew were assigned to my project and I was very pleased with their exceptional work. Not only were they hard-workers (in the hot sun, working until late over the course of 5 or so days) but I could tell they had a keen attention to detail and took pride in their work. There was no cutting corners with these guys. I would highly recommend Alliance Exteriors (and especially Joseph and his crew) to anyone on the search for an honest, organized, hardworking and skillful siding company.

Thank you for the great review and thank you for choosing Alliance Exteriors Inc!

Anna
Anna

Great Job!

I desperately needed a new roof because of our recent rainstorms. I got in touch with Gabe of Alliance along with two other roofing companies for comparison. Pablo came to see the roof, we talked about what was needed and I had a good feeling once he explained all that would be involved. Once I was satisfied I signed the agreement they called to let know when they could start. No long wait. Here on Tuesday and finished same day. Rodrigo was in charge, sheets down for debris and clean up. The crew was very efficient and friendly. I highly recommend this company, you will not be disappointed!

Anna, thank you for the great review, and thank you for choosing Alliance Exteriors!

Emma from Toronto
Emma from Toronto

Board and Batten Siding

Gabe and his workers were great. Gabe answered all my questions in a timely manner. The job was done quickly and efficiently. They were patient and addressed all the little details I raised. Would use them again is needed. Thanks!

Thank you so much for your review Emma! Glad Alliance Exteriors Inc. were able to take satisfy you.

Replace eavestroughing, soffit, fascia,

Gabe & crew of Alliance Aluminum Exteriors provided excellent, professional service from start to finish while replacing all the eavestroughing, soffit & fascia on our downtown Toronto house. Gabe was prompt & thorough from quoting to job completion & his crew were fast, efficient, tidy & friendly. I highly recommend this company!

Thank you very much for your kind review and thank you for choosing Alliance Exteriors Inc.

More about Alliance Exteriors Inc.

*Formely Alliance Aluminum Exteriors*

We now also offer expanded exterior contracting services including Roofing! Get in touch to learn more.

Follow us on Instagram!:

www.instagram.com/alliancealuminum

We are a team of expert siding installers with a combined 25 years of experience in exterior construction and renovations.

We specialize in the installation of various high-end and economical siding materials such as fibre cement, wood, aluminum, pvc, vinyl, and more. Some of the brands we specialize in are:

-James Hardy (fibre cement)
-Maibec (wood)
-Longboard (aluminum)
-Sagiper & Neuwal (PVC)
-Gentek & Kaycan (aluminum & vinyl)

What sets us apart from many companies is our attention to detail for premium quality results, as well as great customer service, for every project and every client, every time. Our crews consist of picky and perfectionist installers, and if you're a picky client, then we are the team for you.

We are also proud members of contractor alliance programs with James Hardy fibre cement products and Gentek Building products.

We are looking forward and excited to work with your on your next siding project!