Princess Garage Doors Corp.

Formerly Garage Door Service
Richmond Hill ON L4C 4L7

Garage Doors & Hardware
Princess Garage Doors Corp.

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Princess Garage Doors Corp.

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

Garage door repair

Amazing service. Came out right away and fixed our door! Honest and very professional work at a fair price! We were very happy with this company! We highly recommend them.

Nick in Brampton
Nick in Brampton
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage door springs

Avidor's professionalism is second to none. Due to the prior incident from other installer who installed an inferior springs with shorter life spam, I have him to upgrade my garage door springs before any foreseeable incidents to be happening. Based upon my observations, he is a very friendly and honest technician who doesn't mind to perform extra works on the other springs that was installed by others. By applying additional tension on the springs, my garage door sounds more quieter during operations and the tiny squeaking noise is eliminated. I will definitely recommend him to others.

Thomas
Thomas
0 reviews Midhurst, ON

COMPLEX garage door installation and opener

Outstanding quality work on the installation of our complex garage door and opener good attention to detail
Very honest and hard working
Would recommend Princess without hesitation happy with the quality of our new door and metal capping

Andrew in Brantford
Andrew in Brantford
1 review Newmarket, ON

Insulated Garage Door Installation & Wall Mount Opener

Great Service. Avidor and his team knew exactly what they were doing. They are definitely experienced. Had all the the necessary tools and material to do the job quickly and perfectly.

Avidor is also easy to reach and come back for service calls. I've closed the door twice on objects (lasers could not help in these cases) and he waas back very quickly to help with service and repair.

Bob in Toronto
Bob in Toronto

Excellent work done

I had hired Avidor to install new garage doors at my house 2 years ago. Unfortunately I needed bottom panel replaced on one of them due to an accidental damage. Avidor gave us an excellent price for the replacement panel and completed everything promptly and professionally. He even fixed some minor issue with our second garage door and lubricated all the hinges for no charge A thorough gentleman to deal with. Highly recommend him for all types of garage door work. A great guy to deal with.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Broken Garage door opener

the garage door didn't close anymore - The technician came and worked tirelessly until is fixed - very professional, friendly and trustful. He went beyond to fix the opener and made sure all is safe - I would recommend to anyone without any hesitation. Cannot ask for more - exceptional work ethic - Thank you

Garage Door Repair

Avidor did a great job repairing our garage door. He was professional, respectful and knowledgeable. Princess Garage Doors Repairs did not disappoint. If you want honest and dependable service, give them a call.

George
George
1 review Barrie, ON

Garage Door Repair

Avidor did a great job of repairing my Garage Door Spring.
He informed me in advance of his arrival time and was punctual.
He was polite and did a though review of the door before he discussed with me the fixing of the spring and what else was worn and gave me the option of what need to be replace and what the charges would be before starting the work.
He keep me informed throughout the work process and explained the need to lubricate the door regularly to keep it functional.
He went to great detail to ensure the door was balanced and met specifications before he was satisfied his work was complete.
Avidor did a great job, was very knowledgeable and only replaced what was needed. Price as as stated and very resealable.
I would recommend Avidor and his company to anyone who needs garage door maintenance..
Thanks!!! George

George Thank you so much for the perfect review.

Garage Door

Called to have a new garage door opener installed. Avidor scheduled me next day. Great installation, clean with wires all stapled and installed neatly. I highly recommend Avidor. Very knowledgeable and informative. Great price for job done. No rush installing.

Melody

Marco
Marco
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Garage door opener installation

Great job installing garage opener. Avidor responded immediately and scheduled me in same day I called. Clean, professional, efficient and on time!!! I would highly recommend Princess Garage Doors. Great install wires all in neat, clean and organized!!!
Thanks Avidor!

Thank you for business.

More about Princess Garage Doors Corp.

Get A Quick Fix for Garage Door Services

Garage Door Services is your full services garage door repair service provider in Toronto, Canada. We are absolutely dedicated to offering the most professional and the best quality garage door repair and maintenance. We have a large collection of garage doors. Call us today!
When it comes to installing, maintaining, and repairing garage doors, Garage Door Services stands out from the crowd for its reliable and incredible services. We bring you the best solution for door installation that goes with your style and suits esthetics of your living and commercial place. We stand on our toes whenever you want to seek door repair services. No matter what style, pattern, and design of door you choose, we make installation, maintenance, and repairing of it easy. You can discuss the length, width, and thickness of door with us and we will suggest the ideal products. The doors you choose for your garage will easily be installed and repaired by us at any time. With professional technicians, we ensure the door will go perfectly with the interior and exterior of your space. Give us a call and get the best garage door repair services in Toronto, ON.