Get It Inspected - Commercial & Home Inspections

Lance in Fonthill
Lance in Fonthill
0 reviews Welland, ON

Professional Referral Group

Thanks Pat for your excellent presentation to the Professional Referral Group!
You certainly know your business and explain things very well in a way we all can understand!
Look forward to hearing more in the future!
Regards
Lance Wiebe

Thanks Lance! It was a fun presentation! The PRG group was very attentive, especially at the Q&A - you guys were quite engaging. Myself and the team at Get It Inspected are always happy to help - do let us know if you have any more questions!

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Above and Beyond

I was buying a 2006 property lived in and owned by a very reputable builder. We really didn't think we'd need an inspection because we were very confident with the builder's reputation. But, we did do our due diligence and hired Pat. Pat found over 2 dozen items (some critical) that would have been real headaches for us. He met with the builder, and the builder agreed to address 90% of the issues. Wow! Right? We are beyond grateful for Pat's high value knowledge. 110% recommend. This was an investment that saved me 30-40K. I'd do this deal all day long!

Hi Paul! Thank you for such a glowing review! I should mention that the builder was very agreeable in remedying our concerns. I have to hand it to Gatta Homes in Niagara on the Lake for their outstanding response. As well as your realtor Charlie Climenhage from Royal LePage who advocated enthusiastically on your behalf - he really went above and beyond. We were glad to make everything smoother for you. It was lovely meeting you and Nancy as well! Get It Inspected wishes you the best in enjoying your new home!

christina.mckay8
christina.mckay8
0 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Home Inspection

Both My Husband And I were beyond Grateful for the Work Pat did for us. He was extremely thorough, helpful, informative, Honest and Kind. He answered any questions we had and worked great with our Realtor team. Not only did he get the report out in a timely manner, he worked around our schedule. He was professional and cared deeply about his clients (our) future in the home!! We would recommend this company to anyone :) Thank you for the great Service!!!

Hey Christina, How do I follow that review, Thanks for using Get it Inspected. Pat

Felix
Felix
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Old Home Inspection

He is very thorough and knowledgeable. He will spend time with you to explain reasons of his observations. Will give you helpful tips as well. Get It Inspected is all worth it. I asked for his help twice last year.

Hi Felix, thanks for the review let see if how you do in 2021.

Lucy in Toronto
Lucy in Toronto
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Thorough inspection very outgoing

Pat is super nice and did an amazing thorough job on the inspection. Helped us understand what is up to code and how the home was built. We found some issues with the home even though it was a year old. You should always get an inspection for any home would highly recommend him to anyone I know. Go with pat you will thank me later.

Thanks, Lucy, your new home will be awesome.

Shaun
Shaun

Waterproof consultation

An electrician quoted me 5K to have an underground conduit dug up and replaced in order to fix some basement leaking.

I decided to get a second opinion and Pat was amazing. He quickly found the precise source of the leak and thoroughly explained how I could easily patch it up myself.

I appreciated his patience at my novice questions and integrity to ensure I wasn't being ripped off.

I learned a lot from his visit, and would recommend him to anyone that feels over their head with a home repair issue.

Hi Shaun, it was great meeting you. your type of assignment is great for exercising the brain. I am glad you called Get It Inspected. Note: At the end of the day I don't mind that electrician quoted you a price to discover and repair the problem, however, this guy knowingly was going to take to to the cleaners. This is a reminder to Get a second opinion.

3 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Home Inspection

Let me first tell you a bit about my personalty: SUPER DETAIL(worked 16 years in diplomatic mission and it was a must), Extreme perfectionist, very hard to satisfy.
Now let me tell you what Pat did. He surprised me with the level of precision and detail approach. Pat you beat me!
He checked every corner of the house and provided us with a log report including the cost to repairs.
Now guess what. we managed to reduce the price by $20,000, can you believe?
I have recommended him to all my family, friends and relative and don't hesitate to get in touch with him if you are looking for some one who surprises you with the level of details.

Thank you Pat!!

Naghmeh

Naghmeh your way to kind, thank you for the compliments and I think I need a raise after working with you, you are so picky like you said, all kidding aside you where a pleasure to work with. Thanks for using Get It Inspected.

Diogo
Diogo

Home Inspection

Patrick is an amazing inspector. He's very thorough, knowledgeable and personable as well. He was able to provide us the peace of mind we needed to purchase our house. He went through every little detail of the place and gave us great recommendations for short and long term fixes and how to prioritize any problems that he discovered. Same with a few renovations we had in mind, that after talking to him, we realized that it wasn't a big deal and that we shouldn't do it because it wouldn't be worth it. He was really fast on providing us a thorough report, and followed up with us later on to make sure everything was alright. I would highly recommend Get It Inspected for everyone and will hire Patrick again for sure.

Wow stunning review, you should get an award for writing reviews. I can't top your words so I will say that's and I hope you and your wife love your home. Pat Get It Inspected -

jevaughn.m in Toronto
jevaughn.m in Toronto

Overheating Second Floor

Patrick quickly diagnosed the problem with my 60+ year old home where the second floor was either too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter. He recommended a few options that would improve the temperature in the house, that I will be pursuing later this summer. Highly recommend him for his knowledge, experience and general helpfulness.

We are always happy to help, we really like challenging problems and we are glad we can help you with yours. Thanks for calling Get It Inspected - Commercial & Home Inspection 905-397-3272

Mr. Del Monte
Mr. Del Monte

Air Quality Inspection

I needed to know what was causing the poor air quality in my basement and what to do about it. Get It Inspected was professional and knew a lot about how to help me. I was provided a lot of valuable information that was applied to gain a solution for my problem. Pat was kind and spent a considerable amount of time with me, making sure my needs were met. Thanks guys, I'll be back in touch if I need anything else. Highly recommended. Cheers!

Thanks for your comments, at Get It Inspected, we pride ourselves in constantly updating our selves with continuing education and working on challenges like yours, I am glad about your favorable results. Get It Inspected - Commercial & Home Inspections 905-397-3272

More about Get It Inspected - Commercial & Home Inspections

$425.00 Premium Home Inspections - Thermography Included

Licensed Engineers Available

Leak Detection Service

Certified Commercial Building Inspections, Property Conditions Report, ASTM Standard E2018-15, Building Inspections, Property Inspections, Home Inspection, Commercial Inspections

Property Condition Assessment (PCA)

ASTM E2018-15 establishes guidelines for performing a property condition assessment (PCA), Our field observers who specialize in PCA's typically performs a walk-through survey, interviews maintenance workers and tenants, and pulls courthouse documents like surveys and other technical data on the structure. All the information provides an overview of the building’s condition providing the client with a property condition report.

Commercial Building Inspection

Commercial building inspections differ from PCAs in that they provide much more detailed information to the client. We use the assistance of a team of experts, each of whom contributes information compiled in a highly detailed inspection report for the client. Get It Inspected on an office building we might bring in a structural engineer, elevator expert, and someone who understands fire protection systems, and on a small apartment building, we might not bring any of those consultants on board.

Whatever options you need, call us today to discuss the scope of work.

Get It Inspected - Commercial & Home Inspections 905-332-2764

The Foisey family is celebrating receiving the 2020 “Best of Award” From Homestars. Father and Son team, Pat and Alex, proudly support the Niagara community with their building inspection business. and treat their clients and customers as family.

Leak detection - Building Envelope Maintenance - Roof, Walls & Foundations. June Special $125 with Thermal Imagery

We have a trusted team of contractors under our direction to perform outside building maintenance tasked with affordable pricing.

Certified Home Inspector

Commercial Real Estate Inspector

Haag Certified Commercial & Residential Roof Inspector

Get It Inspected is an Expert Team of Consultants and Third Party Administrators (TPA), who are available for all your Property Investigation concerns.