Rockstar masonry

Reviews for Rockstar masonry

S in Toronto
S in Toronto

Parging

Navoy is the best in this business! We got our 40 year old home parged and the experience from the first point of contact till the end of the job was the most pleasant one we have EVER had with a contractor. He uses the best and most reliable material to do his work. Doesnt cut corners or skimp out on material to save cost. He pays attention to detail and best of all he left our place cleaner than before he started. Navoys customer service etiquette is 10/10 A+++++. We have already shared his contact with our friends and family. Thanks for everything Navoy!

Hi S,
this got me on cloud 9! make us want to keet doing better, very awesome review! thank for taking the time in writing this, 😀 we are here to meet all your needs in Masonry,
thank you!

Mark
Mark

Patio entrance

I was given a referral by a coworker for rockstar masonary. For a back yard patio entrance. Navoy was very professional and knowledgable of my project. The work that was done by Navoy was outstanding quality work that was Couple with his housekeeping clean up of the work area. Im happy for receiving a referral to rockstar, & above all going forward I will be referring folks in the future to rockstar masonary.
Thanks Navoy

Hi Mark,
thanks for taking the time in writing this outstanding review, it was a pleasure working with you and will be happy to help with your future Masonry needs 😀

Neal
Neal
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repair brick window sill

I have a brick window sill that was in bad shape. The brick was crumbling with a few bricks that actually had holes. Thanks to Rockstar Masonry who was very responsive and quick to answer my service request did an amazing job to repair it.

We decided to stick with brick, as opposed to limestone, because there are 3 other windows that are fine and didnt want it to look out of place with one window limestone and the other brick sills.

I am very happy that this is fixed and can move on to other things that need attention.

He was flexible in timing, very polite and professional. I would highly recommend Rockstar masonry.

Hi Neal,
thanks for taking the time in writing this awesome review, we really appreciate it and the pleasure working with you, we'll always be here to help you with all your masonry needs!

Doug Fortin from Scarborough
Doug Fortin from Scarborough

Chimney cracks along house and stepcracks in some bricks.

Noticed a minor leak in the basement during the last couple of hard rainfalls, and after calling foundation people to check the foundation out, water testing cancelled out the need for foundation work.
it was evident that the water was entering from cracks along the chimney/wall.
I called Navoy, and he dropped by on the day after my call (Sunday). He looked at the problem at hand, and after doing the same water testing, we discussed an action plan, along with a time frame. Navoy iterated that it wasn't that big of a job, and that, along with fixing the problem at hand, he would take care of a few stepcracks he noticed around the house as well.
He showed up bright and early the next day (Monday), got right to it, and the job was done by mid-afternoon. He cleaned up the area nicely, and I was very satisfied with the work done.
We also discussed the possibility of building a firepit in the back yard, but seeing as that is a job my daughter wants done, I'll let her contact Navoy about that particular thing!
All in all, a great job..now I'm just waiting on some good rainfall to test out the job!

Hi Doug,
thanks for taking the time in writing this great review we're here to make sure you're completely satisfied in all your masonry needs! it was a pleasure working with you,
thank you!

Masonry repair

Rockstar Masonry did some masonry repairs for us, repair of a garden retaining wall, installation of a retaining wall, and repair of a stone porch.
Navony did a terrific job and completed the work promptly. We have nothing but praise for his work. He is an excellent stonemason and a pleasure to work with. We recommend him most warmly.

Hi Bernard,
it was a pleasure working with you and thanks for taking the time in writing this awesome review, we at Rockstar Masonry are here to help with all your masonry needs!

Cait in Toronto
Cait in Toronto

Interior & Exterior Parging

Rockstar was very quick to come out and give us a quote and could take on the work immediately. Navoy was very knowledgeable and did a high quality and professional job. The finished parging made the walls look brand new! The work was completed on time and the site was well cleaned up after. Rockstar Masonry are highly recommended! Thank you Navoy for your help!

Hi Cait, thank you very much for taking the time in writing this review. it's well appreciated, and we at Rockstar Masonry are willing and happy to help with any of you Masonry needs, thank you!😊

Peter from Toronto
Peter from Toronto

Exterior brick work

Really excellent. Quick response to my request; great price; did the job really well and were efficient; I highly recommend them!

hi Peter, we're glad to hear you're happy with the work provided, thanks for taking the time in writing this review, it was a pleasure working with you 🙏

Fabulous Job & Quality Work

Super Impressed with Contractor!

He did work on my two semi detached houses this fall & would highly recommend him for the following reasons:

* Quick Response & Picks Up Phone ☎️!
* Was able to do job immediately.
* Extremely Professional.
* Did job immediately.
* Quote was reasonable.
* High Quality work. Excellent all round. Fixed all spots needing repair without being asked.
* Allowed me to see work, made sure I was satisfied before he finished & invoiced for job.

One of my best customer experiences with a contractor! More Pros should learn from this individual!

Gus

hey dear, thanks for taking the time in writing this amazing review we at Rockstar Masonry know that home renovation can be a stressful time for clients therefore we always make sure to communicate quickly because we believe in communication is key 🔑. we love that you're happy with the quality of our work and look forward to working with you again in the future!

gravityalan in Toronto
gravityalan in Toronto

Water leaking in from deteriorated Brick

Quick response. Professional. Was able to do job immediately. Quality work. Excellent all round. Fixed up some spots also in need of repair without being asked. Impressed that they took job on and completed without an actual meeting and navigate around a job site that was anything but easy without complaint. Paid by email transfer once we had had a chance to look at job. Nice!

Hi gravityalan, thanks for taking the time in writing such positive review, we're here to keep it professional with all your masonry needs

Repair of front entry flagstone staircase

Navoy is indeed a rockstar! The repair was done timely and the result is great. He grinded all the joints then filled them with new mortar. The price is honest and fair. Navoy is a true professional and I am glad I hired a rockstar. I definitely will hire him again without hesitation.

Hi, thanks for taking the time in writing such Rockstar review, this keeps the smile on our face makes us want to do better, we're here for all your future Masonry needs

More about Rockstar masonry

Specializing in making our customers happy by providing quality masonry services in and around the GTA. Call ROCKSTAR Masonry for all your masonry needs today and get up to 5 years warranty