Whyte Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for Whyte Plumbing & Heating

Celina O.
Celina O.
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Cleared drains, fixed kitchen leak.

It was a small but longstanding issue of slow drains. The plumber was friendly, professional, and efficient, and he found a leak we were unaware of. Great service from start to finish!

Delighted to hear this, thanks Celina. Whyte Plumbing and Heating

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Running toilet

Connor and his team were responsive a great to work with. I was able to book a service call in short notice, they were punctual, prepared, and completed the job within the quoted budget. I would highly recommend Whyte plumbing!

Thanks very much from everyone at Whyte Plumbing and Heating!

barb204
barb204

Kitchen sink clogged

Thanks for being able to come the same day! Conor fixed the sink and left everything tidy after he was done.

You're welcome. Whyte Plumbing & Heating

Dagmar
Dagmar

hose bib installation

Outdoor hose bibs in my near new condo building are not frost free and likely not best quality. After several let go causing flooding, evacuations, restoration I (and other owners) have lived in fear of this happening. It looked like the pipes in my unit were't even accessible but Conor made it happen; he turned a sow's ear into a silk purse. He is a calm, creative, problem solver. I now have a frost free hose bib plus an easily accessible shut off for extra good measure. Definitely peace of mind, no more worries about flooding the business below me. Conor responded to my emails right away, came when he said he would and actually charged less because he did not need to reroute other plumbing so I could reach shut offs to unit. His work is top notch, he's pleasant to have around and he cleans up after himself. I and others in my building are very happy with Conor's work. I would recommend him to anyone, already have.

Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure to do the work for you. Whyte Plumbing and Heating

Libi
Libi
1 review Delta, ON

Shower installation

Thank you so much for the service!

Connor was so professional yet friendly and honest, he was working so hard to fix our awful shower and did a great job.

I love our new shower!

Thanks

My pleasure, I'm glad you love the new shower. Whyte Plumbing and Heating

Cora
Cora
7 reviews Burnaby, BC

Re-pipe entire house to replace leaking copper pipes

When I first reached out to Homestars I wasn't prepared to repipe my entire house, fearing that it would be too costly, messy and disruptive. However, Conor Whyte is the pinnacle of professionalism. He offered to do an assessment at my convenience. He clearly explained the steps, timeline and expense involved. He was not pushy but was confident in the quality of work he could provide. After speaking to a few other contractors, I chose Whyte Plumbing for the job and has not been disappointed. Not only was Conor able to deliver on the quality of work as promised, he showed up on time or would notify if there was a change in schedule. I had been involved in some other previous home projects and sometimes the contractor won't show up at all, with no explanation. Not Conor! He was courteous and respectful toward our timelines and concerns. His company has exceeded my expectations on this project and I would not hesitate to work with him again.

Thanks so much for the kind words Cora. It's been a pleasure working for you and I'm delighted we've exceeded your expectations. Whyte Plumbing and Heating

Happy C.
Happy C.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Garburator replacement

Connor was great to deal with and did an awesome job. I have recommended him to friends and colleagues.

Thanks Charlotte. Whyte Plumbing and Heating

Keith in Delta
Keith in Delta
2 reviews Delta, BC

Plumbing service - combi boiler replacement

Conor was very professional and competent. I would highly recommend him for anyone needing plumbing service. I will be using him for all future plumbing work. He is very friendly too.

Thanks Keith. Looking forward to solving all of your Plumbing and Heating issues in the future.
Whyte Plumbing and Heating

DrM in Vancouver
DrM in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Plumbing at my downtown condo

This company’s services were recommended to me by a friend. They set up and completed the repair immediately and I was highly satisfied with the work. I would strongly recommend their services to anyone!

Thank you, it was our pleasure.
Whyte Plumbing and Heating

More about Whyte Plumbing & Heating

From a full home renovation to a leaky faucet, we have you covered at Whyte Plumbing and Heating. We offer very competitive prices and all our work is done to the highest standard. All our tradesmen are Red Seal certified and fully insured. Get in touch today for a free quote.