Moving & Storage

Instagram

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Rapid Stor

Damaged Furniture

If I could give 0 stars - I would. We picked RapidStor based off all the positive reviews on Google. When we went to pick up our furniture, we found furniture unwrapped from the plastic, and on top of that - the couch was damaged. We knew for a fact that all the furniture should have been in plastic since we helped the 2 moviers RapidStor sent wrap everything. We asked the 2 individuals at the warehouse why the furniture was left unprotected, they couldn't provide an answer. We now have a damaged couch, and dirty mattress. We pointed out the damage to them and was told they would have to go through their insurance to compensate us. They asked us to call them back the next business day and provide the weight. We called, and asked why they needed the weight of the couch vs the value of the couch. We basically got the runaround, and still have not returned our call

Hi there Private User,
We are very shocked that you had this experience recently , however we have no record of this event.

I Would also like to note that Rapid Stor is now under new ownership and management as of April 1st 2021. We are very sorry that you had that experience with previous management and would like to assure you that we do not operate in this manner nor do we neglect our clients items in storage.

Feel free to contact us at info@rapidstor.ca for any questions.

Best reagrds,

Brilliant movers

I had a great experience working with this moving company,They are polite and very friendly, I would highly recommend them too anyone in the future. There rates were also good.

Hi There and thank you so much for your Positive Review! We look forward to serving you again!

Cheers!

Rvd in Toronto
Rvd in Toronto

Moving

I booked this company as I had a horrible experience else where. The rep. I spoke to responded to my calls and emails promptly and had a truck sent out to me at the last minute.
They moved my furniture with care. I would gladly use them again!

Hi RVD,
Thank you for the kind review! we hope to work with you again in the future!

Rapid Stor

Great at making promises, terrible at keeping them

CUSTOMERS BEWARE!

Rus was fantastic over email. Making fairly realistic promises about punctuality, advices offered, packing materials etc. Definitely made me feel super comfortable and felt like I had everything prepared for my move for a really good price.

The thing they say about don’t fall for things that seem too good to be true? This is it. I should have paid attention to the 0-1 star reviews in this forum.

They agreed to meet me at 10 AM since I had the service elevator booked... it’s 10:10 AM, I call Rus.. he asks me who I am and nervously laughs that he doesn’t know who is on shift for my move, and he’s ‘sure they will be there soon’ (even though he has no idea who the movers are). I ask him to please be by his phone for the next hour in case no one calls me and he assures me he will.

10:45 AM, I give him another call, half a second ring and he sends me to his mailbox. I call 3 more times, he kept cutting the phone. Lol.

Worst service ever (if you can even call it a service).

This company should not have the right to call themselves one.

Choose wisely folks!

Hi Private User,
We are sorry that you have had this experience with our company. We would like to inform you that Rapid Stor is now under complete new ownership and management and we are working hard to rectify any issues that are still outstanding and within our control. Feel free to reach out should you have any questions.

PL Casey
PL Casey

M4V1R2

Avoid ! This company has not responded at all after breaking in to shards a marble table top. The piece did not even make it off the moving truck. Mackenzie, the lead mover, forwarded a claim document to my email even as we peered in to the caverns of the truck at the detritus of that lovely tabletop. Then .…radio silence. Not even an acknowledgement of receiving the claim or any of the subsequent emails. And to be clear, the pay out for this destroyed piece would not cover the cost of a replacement. The liability rider on the landing page for this company is 60cents per pound to a maximum of $100.

Mackenzie, the lead mover, was punctual and hardworking. His coworker was lazy and sullen. The move was arranged on short notice, I paid cash with tip for the service and completed the insurance document and forwarded it 2 days later. There has never been an acknowledgement of any correspondence.

I used Tome Movers for my subsequent move out of the storage locker. Please contact them instead of these charlatans. The extra $50 I paid to Tome was the best money I spent .

Hi Casey
We are sorry that you have had this experience with our company. We would like to inform you that Rapid Stor is now under complete new ownership and management as of April 1st, 2021 and we are working hard to rectify any issues that are still outstanding and within our control. Feel free to reach out should you have any questions.

Emily in Concord
Emily in Concord

No refund and late, would not recommend

I was offered a 250$ refund as the movers broke my furniture, and then never received the refund & all my emails are getting ignored. My movers were 4 hours late too. Not a good moving experience!

Hi Emily

Jen in Barrie
Jen in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Great Service!

I have used this company twice and both times I had excellent service. Rus was quick to reply to me and I appreciated his customer service. Would 100% recommend to anyone who is looking for an affordable mover!

Hey Jen, Thanks so much for the Review.

-Rapid Stor

Tianna in Toronto
Tianna in Toronto

Awesome

I'm very thankful to this moving company for being honest and professional. They came on time, with a clean truck, and had all their equipment ready for moving. The price was one of the fairest as well. i definitely recommend hiring them for all sorts of moves. Our 3 bedroom house was moved without a single scratch or damage. Super happy and thankful to Rus!

Pinkie in Toronto
Pinkie in Toronto

Affordable and Professional

I’m so happy with the work rapid stor did for me and my family last week. They moved a house without any damages and charged me as promised. Their truck arrived on time and was well prepared. I haven’t had any issues working with them, and if you’re looking for a reliable moving company, I think this is the place to go, because they will take care of you, and you will not get disappointed.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Good moving company, affordable and good quality

I had a very great experience working with movers. They are polite and careful with my furniture. We were moving out of a 2 bedroom home, and had a lot stuff. However, nothing was damaged and movers charged us according to what had been agreed. I highly recommend Rapid Movers

More about Rapid Stor

Rapid Stor is a professional moving and storage company where you can book reliable movers at affordable rates.
Starting at only $59 for storage services, we offer full-service pick up and drop off and units that are temperature-controlled, clean, safe and secure.

Our moving services are competitive as we provide rates that are all-inclusive and designed with your moving requirements in mind.
Located in Mississauga, we extend our moving and storage solutions to the entire GTA and will gladly assist with any type of desired move, whether it be residential or commercial.

Carefully screened, trained, and highly qualified on all basis, our movers naturally provide a memorable and unique customer experience.
We are fully licensed and insured for your comfort and assurance. We welcome all local and long distance moves and storage pickups.
Give us a quick call for more information and a quote!
Tel: 877-696-6831

Commercial/Warehouse
Stores/Shops
furniture pick ups/deliveries

***

We offer FREE Onsite Estimates, Call Us Today!