Tile & Stone Contractors

Reviews for Shower Restoration Of Toronto

Jon
Jon

Bathroom grout repair

Shower Restoration Toronto was quick to get in touch when I posted my issue, gave a clear description of scope and process, and booked a repair date very quickly. Day of, David arrived on time, got straight to work, and left everything clean and looking good. The work is only 24hrs old but it looks great. Thanks!

Thank you Jon! So glad you are pleased with the results.
Hope to work with you for any future needs.

Shower Restoration Of Toronto

Re-grout Shower and get rid of mould

Had them come in and re-grout my walk in shower and get rid of the mould. They did a fantastic job and worked non-stop until the job was completed.
They cleaned up after themselves and gave me advice on future care of my shower.
I appreciated the work and will use them again in the future

We are very appreciative of your feedback and look forward to helping you in any future projects.

Peter in Pickering
Peter in Pickering

Shower tub enclosure

Very professional, prompt and clean.
David did a great job for us.
We would definitely recommend.

Thank you Peter! Much appreciated!!

alan a.
alan a.
4 reviews Whitby, ON

shower restoration

We'd like David and Tabytha of Shower Restoration of Toronto
who provided an amazing bathroom shower restoration and customer service.

I personally am 'over the moon' with the results.

David the work you did was immaculate. The results are exactly what I'd hoped for when I engaged Shower Restoration. The shower really does look brand new. The restoration breathes new life, extends its longevity, and saves reno costs.

I would have posted pictures but your website does have some great pics already of before and after.

In my Toronto based search I fell upon the website and was very impressed by the before and after restoration pics - you didn't let us down.

And will be repeat customers in the future should we require a bath room restoration.

Thank you !

alan

Wow Alan! This means so much. Thank you for taking the time to review us.
We absolutely love hearing the positive response from our clients. We look forward to helping you with any future restorations.

Cappelletti
Cappelletti

Shower restoration

Dave & Tabytha we’re excellent to deal with. Both are responsive, professional and delivered what they said they would. Dave was right on time and did not stop working until the job was completed that day, we had some Mold in the downstairs shower and had grout replaced where required. Caulking was replaced and grout cleaned and sealed in both bathrooms.
We would definitely recommend Shower Restoration of Toronto.
John & Gabby

Thank you John and Gabby!
Likewise, it was great working with you. Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate it so much.

David from Toronto
David from Toronto

2 shower restorations

David did an excellent job restoring 2 shower stalls in our house. There was a fair bit of mold and mildew and he was able to bring it back to new. David showed up on time and was did a great job cleaning everything up. He also took the time to explain to us on how to properly maintain them going forward so we don't have this problem again. I highly recommend Show Restoration of Toronto.

This means a lot thank you so much.
I enjoy making clients like yourself happy.
Appreciate the review!

Shower Stall Restoration

David of Shower Restoration of Toronto did an excellent job cleaning and fixing my shower stall - it looks like new now. Plus, he was punctual, friendly and professional. I also wish to mention Tabytha, with whom I exchanged several emails. She was friendly, helpful and professional. A team I would recommend any time.

Thank you for the beautiful review!
We aim to please & this just made our day.

Shower renovation

I needed to have mold removed and grouting replaced in my shower. A great job!

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you.

ACW from Yonge & Eg
ACW from Yonge & Eg

Overhauled 2 Bathrooms

David successfully restored the color and finish of tiles and some in two bathrooms - and made both bathrooms look like new! He is pleasant, tidy, and punctual. Highly recommend!

Thank you for your kind review.
Enjoy your new bathrooms! It was my pleasure.

Tara L. Lipitz
Tara L. Lipitz

Shower Restoration

David was prompt, professional and friendly.I am so pleased my shower tiles have been given new life at an affordable price in comparison to a full bathroom reno. David’s dedication and attention to detail during the work was outstanding! Both David and Tabytha are true professionals committed to going beyond customer expectations! Thank you so much!

Thank you Tara for choosing us to restore your shower!
It was with great pleasure.
Enjoy :))

More about Shower Restoration Of Toronto

Shower Restoration of Toronto is committed to delivering outstanding customer service. Not only does the owner meet directly with each client to provide a free estimate, but he also returns directly to the site to complete the work himself.

We're a small local family run business which began operations in the early 2000's in Toronto, Ontario where we completed extensive training in the marble restoration industry. Our first work experience was varied and included large scale commercial marble repairs. Our customers were so impressed with our service, that when it came time to refinish or restore their bathrooms, they naturally turned to us.

We pride ourselves in continuing to deliver outstanding results in shower renovations.

Providing exceptional customer service in our hallmark. We respond to every inquiry as though you are the only client.