Tile & Stone Contractors

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Shower Restoration Of Toronto

Guy
Guy

Very happy with two shower restorations

Tabytha and David are a great team. Very responsive and punctual. Initial visit and quote on a Sunday to accommodate timelines. Quote was 1/3 less than a bigger company. Started and finished precisely on time. Kept to budget. Great quality job on two showers ( one on second floor, the other in basement). One needed a minor adjustment a couple of weeks later. Reached out to Tabytha and she was so responsive. David arrived the next day and resolved everything. We would highly recommend these guys. Because they're very good, they're in high demand. We had a three week wait time, which was no problem for us, but plan accordingly.

Guy, thank you so very much for your wonderful feedback.
We appreciate your patience with the booking. Always great working with kind clients.
We are here whenever you need:)

Tabytha & David

Shower Refresh

David arrived on time and did a fantastic job at restoring our shower. The old caulking was removed and the grout was cleaned. The shower looks brand new! The fixtures were cleaned too.

We would definitely recommend the company to anyone who is looking to restore their shower. I spoke with Tabytha many times and she was very patient with me and all of my questions!

Great company! Super nice people!

Thank you for the wonderful review.
Appreciate it so much!

Restore two shower stalls

Removed black mold build up, removed old caulking and Re sealed and restored to new!
David arrived promptly at designated time and took great care in restoring my showers and leaving them looking brand new. I couldn’t believe this was possible. He cleaned up and left the area perfectly. I’ve already booked another job with him. Awesome service and work, highly recommended! Tabytha was so helpful in explaining and booking the service.

So thrilled you love the results of your newly restored showers. Thank you for choosing Shower Restoration Of Toronto. It was a pleasure working with you.

Sarah S
Sarah S

Shower refresh

Excellent work! David was wonderful to work with and did an excellent job of refreshing two showers (one with a tub and one walk in). He was polite, knowledgeable and extremely clean! Tabytha was a joy to work with as well! She was so quick to respond to every email and had every answer available. Definitely would recommend!!

Thank you Sarah! You were equally lovely to work with.
We appreciate your positive review so very much.

Peter
Peter
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Walk-in Shower Restoration

Had our walk-in shower restored. Many areas needed to be re-grouted and re-sealed. David did an excellent job, he is very polite & professional & is very detailed & organized. He is very clean and leaves no mess. The final sealer he applied gave the shower a beautiful shine and he also gave us some good advice on how to keep our shower clean. I would recommend David in heartbeat to family & friends. Also just on a side note, I booked the job with his wife Tabytha and she responded back to me very quickly and it was very pleasant and wonderful dealing with her. It was amazing to deal with a company that obviously cares about the customer and getting the job done right! Excellent work.

Thank you Peter for the wonderful review! I am so glad that you are pleased with the results of the restoration. It was a pleasure to deal with you!

MR
MR

Walk-in Shower and Bathtub resealing

I would highly recommend David for any shower and bathtub sealing repairs. His craftmanship is superb, his pricing is fair, and he is a pleasure to work with. Finding a professional of this caliber is worthy of a five-star shoutout on HomeStars! It was great to find you David. Thank you.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was really a pleasure dealing with you!

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

Shower and bathtub restoration

I had a great experience having David restore my walk in shower and bathtub - both had mold in the grout that I tried relentlessly to clean without success. Both my shower and bathtub now look brand new and I couldn't be happier with the results. Tabytha provided a clear and comprehensive quote that was stuck to. David worked relentlessly all day and was so kind to show me the products he uses to keep his own shower/bathtub clean and explained what to do to maintain. He also volunteered to remove tiles that had been a messy "fix" to the seat of a shower bench and polished the marble underneath to make it look like new at no extra charge. I couldn't be happier. Thank you David and Tabytha. I would definitely recommend this company - great people doing excellent work.

Thank you Andrea! It was lovely working with you.
Your review is very much appreciated. Enjoy your restored walk-in shower and tub:)

15Flaps
15Flaps

Shower Restoration

After a couple of years of admittedly poor maintenance coupled with a frequent drainage problem, my slate tile shower was in need of some serious help. After reaching out to Shower Restoration of Toronto I was contacted quickly by Tabytha who was very pleasant, and after some discussion regarding the areas of focus accompanied by some photos, a fair quote was provided and I booked an appointment. David showed up on time, was extremely efficient and exceeded expectations in restoring the appearance of the tiles while also repairing the grout, as well as some minor issues with the shower door. I would highly recommend Shower Restoration of Toronto as not only was their pricing great, but the quality of work was exceptional.

We really value your feedback. Thank you so much for your kind review. Even more so, we are happy you get to enjoy your beautiful slate shower.

HW
HW

Beautiful, like new results. A pleasure to work with!

I thought I would have to completely rebuild my shower stalls, but David made them LIKE NEW for MUCH LESS. He was a pleasure and a pro throughout! He was in my house for 2 days for 3 showers, worked clean, observed strict Covid protocols, and left us with 3 restored showers that are sparkling, "like new" clean. David and his wife Tabytha, who took care of the initial call and provided great information, and followed up to arrange him being on site, are a great and highly professional team. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much!
We are so glad that you are happy with the new clean showers. It was our pleasure:)

Rorie in Richmond Hill
Rorie in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom Shower repairs

Superior experience from start to finish. David arrived on time, worked tirelessly without a break, and made our two shower stalls look like new. All the mould removed, new caulking, tiles sealed and the water seal on the doors replaced. In fact these showers look better than when they were new! We asked David to look at cracked caulking along the top edge of the bath in another bathroom, and he completely re-caulked and re-sealed the entire bath. Finally, he wore a mask the entire time he was here - important during this time of COVID - which I am sure made his job more challenging.

Means a lot to have appreciative and wonderful clients like yourself. It was with great pleasure cleaning up and restoring your showers. Enjoy!

More about Shower Restoration Of Toronto

Shower Restoration of Toronto is committed to delivering outstanding customer service. Not only does the owner meet directly with each client to provide a free estimate, but he also returns directly to the site to complete the work himself.

We're a small local family run business which began operations in the early 2000's in Toronto, Ontario where we completed extensive training in the marble restoration industry. Our first work experience was varied and included large scale commercial marble repairs. Our customers were so impressed with our service, that when it came time to refinish or restore their bathrooms, they naturally turned to us.

We pride ourselves in continuing to deliver outstanding results in shower renovations.

Providing exceptional customer service in our hallmark. We respond to every inquiry as though you are the only client.