Fuzion Designs

Reviews for Fuzion Designs

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation Recommendations, Colour Consultation, New Furniture

Max was an esssential part of our renovation process, by helping us choose the colours of our new kitchen, along with the counters and the backsplash. We couldn't be happier with how it turned out and are thrilled with her level of service. When we couldn't find a backsplash we liked, she found some samples that worked and even ended up getting us the tiles at a discount! We've since painted the entire house based on her colour recommendations, and purchased our new sectional from one of her preferred suppliers. The best part about the process is the fact that she was there to help us select the fabric to match our new kitchen/paint, and saved us more on the sectional alone than we've spent on her services overall - truly amazing! I'd highly recommend Max to anyone looking for design/colour inspiration. By engaging him first, we saved countless hours and thousands of dollars.

Georgina in Toronto
Georgina in Toronto

Basement Apartment

Minesh, please extend our heartfelt thanks to everyone at Fuzion Designs who planned and built a small apartment in the basement of my aged Aunt and Uncle who needed suddenly a full-time caretaker if they were not to be separated. Everyone without exception, was polite, caring, and helpful. The job was well managed, the time frame as advertised and shopping and details managed where there was no one else to do it. The Old People said that they hardly knew that anyone was there working. I will certainly be happy to recommend your company to others. Thank-you.

Rebecca in Toronto
Rebecca in Toronto

Bathrooms

Thanks for the receipt and for the excellent job performed by Fuzion Designs TEAM. And just as they promised, the mess they made, they always cleaned it up in the evening before leaving. This was particularly appreciated. Will be happy to recommend your company to whoever needs similar services.

Martha in Toronto
Martha in Toronto

Bathroom Renovations

Please extend our appreciation once again to the team on the excellent job doing our bathrooms, especially my Red Bathroom, the focal point. Their workmanship is awesome and we are very pleased. Worth referring to friends and prospective clients. Sorry for the delay, we went on holidays right after the renovations.

Latonya in Toronto
Latonya in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

We hired Fuzion Designs to renovate our kitchen, a decision we will never regret. They took great care of our home from demolition to the last detail. Crew was very organized, polite and made sure we were happy throughout process. We appreciate you starting when you said you would and finishing as scheduled. Overall a very reliable company and will most definitely recommend to friends and family.

Phyllis in Toronto
Phyllis in Toronto

Kitchen, Bathrooms And Main Floor

We put our faith into Fuzion Designs to undertake a large renovation project so that it could be completed before my daughter's wedding. They were not chosen on price, but on the promise that they would deliver quality work and on time. They did not disappoint. The main floor, kitchen and bathrooms all look beautiful, the work completed on time without compromising workmanship...thank you Minesh. I am especially pleased with the tile work; Mahwash and his team did an amazing job and I receive continuing compliments on the quality of their workmanship.

hi Karla, pls send me your address so I can get our contracts as we have not done a kitchen installation in June or July. I don't even have a client named Karla. pls check your records for me and remove this review as it is not my company that has serviced you.

Carol in Toronto
Carol in Toronto

Front Entrance

Very skilled and professional worker team. Aware of COVID-19 and very clean work. Complete the work within given time and leave no messy thing around. Wonderful experience. Would use them again.

Hattie in Toronto
Hattie in Toronto

Bathroom Remodel

My first experience with Fuzion Designs. And I am a very happy customer. The best part is, the just completed the work within their finishing date. Very nice and hardworking workers. Easy to communicate and the leave no mess. Surely use this company again.

Theresa in Toronto
Theresa in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation & Design

We just want to update our old kitchen cabinet to a modern one. So from a friend's recommendation we hired Fuzion Designs. Working with them turns out a lots of fun. So much hand picked amazing desings. They just done the work so perfectly that after finishing up er just loved it. Thanks.

Sharmaine in Toronto
Sharmaine in Toronto

New Home Renovation

We were about to shift to our new house, but before that it has some work must done. So we hired Fuzion Designs to complete the task. And we are happy now to took that decision. Such an amazing team and they work like magic. Very happy with Fuzion Designs.

More about Fuzion Designs

Fuzion Designs provides inspiring designer interiors for residential and commercial customers throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Services include conceptual and schematic design, design development, outdoor living space design, material selection and specification, custom millwork design, lighting design and selection.