GA Carpentry

Reviews for GA Carpentry

Brocktonbryant
Brocktonbryant

Fireplace mantle

Despite a slight issue with communication, Gustavo and his colleagues came through with flying colours. From design to build, they were fast, tidy, extremely pleasant, and we love the finished product! It is well constructed and great clean design. Would absolutely use them again.

Thaks Guys! We appreciate it and we loved worked for your family! You have a beautiful and nice family ! Hope you enjoy great moments and creat nice memories in front this fireplace!

: )

Lisa
Lisa

Basement Renovation

The team at GA were professional and reliable. They kept their word and were able to preform and fantastic finished product. I would definitely use them again and refer them!!!

Tks Massimo! Was a pleasure work for you guys! Tks for treat us so well! And if you need anything, let me know! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS

Amrinder
Amrinder
5 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Finish Carpentry

I have had the distinct pleasure of having GA Carpentry work on my new home. The renovation includes increasing door frames from standard height to 96”, poplar casings, jambs, baseboards, shoe moulds, backband, etc. The home is a good size, with a lot of moving parts. We had to coordinate different trades (electricians, tapers, painters, etc.) through the last 2 weeks. Gustavo and team have been nothing short of phenomenal. They are passionate about their craft and have a keen eye to detail. I’ve been fortunate having found them to take on my job. We are on a very tight timeline, as school starts in September, and so far, everything has been on track per Gustavo’s timeline. We did encounter some issues (as any reno would), but the problem solving and solutions-oriented approach of the team is to be commended. If you want the best carpentry work in the GTA (and trust me, I’ve used a few companies in the past!), look no further. I would HIGHLY recommend this team of professionals. They are masters at their craft and everyone that comes to our home and has seen the work in progress has said the work is incredible.

Amrinder was my best client ever! After we get the deal and contract signed... he always pid on time, he always treat us like a friend, super polite and respectful. We gonna do the best job we can for your home! And tks for trust in my company!

p_roveri
p_roveri

All trim at my house

Was AMAZING!

M wall unit and all trim... the joints are super tight and everything was perfect!

I really want to keep working with GA Carpentry!

Tks!

Every project in mind let us know! Happy for your happiness!

More about GA Carpentry

Since 2015, GA Carpentry has been seeking to excel in the high standard carpentry business. We started small, but with a lot of focus and determination to be different. Our focus has always been on fine workmanship and innovative ideas for our customers. Over the years, GA grew, formerly formed ...
Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in Campbellville?