Kirgil Stucco design

Reviews for Kirgil Stucco design

Aegean in Toronto
Aegean in Toronto

Stucco to replace aluminum siding

If I had known what a difference stucco would have made to my home, I would have done this years ago. Serhat was very thorough in his description of the process. Everything was done exactly to his specifications. Everyone involved was polite and professional. I will be using this company in the future to do my stonework. Fantastic work and the price was reasonable.

Thanks for your kind words!

Anilen in Toronto
Anilen in Toronto

Stucco to replace aluminum siding

If I had known what a difference stucco would have made to my home, I would have done this years ago. David was very thorough in his description of the process. Everything was done exactly to his specifications. Everyone involved was polite and professional. I will be using this company in the future to do my stonework. Fantastic work and the price was reasonable.

Hi there , Thanks for the review!

corcoran.paul.j in Toronto
corcoran.paul.j in Toronto

Stucco

Serhat did an exceptional job on our house. Even with constant weather delays he was the reliable factor in our reno. He was accommodating and professional. He was patient with our sometimes changing preferences and made many important suggestions. He also gave us references to workers for other aspects of the renovation. These people turned out to be just as thorough as Serhat. He was a friendly and calm presence to have around during a busy time. We were very pleased. I highly recommend him.

Hi Paul, I really appreciate your kind words and wish you all the best!

Deondre in Toronto
Deondre in Toronto

Roof, Eaves Troughs, Stucco

We needed our roof done and we also wanted to get rid of some vinyl siding we had on our home. We call Kirgil Stucco design and spoke to Serhat. He was professional, courteous and punctual every time we met. He gave me a great price for the job. We had a roof redone, the worker were clean and did a great job. We then had our vinyl siding removed and had stucco put in. The stucco came out great. It really improved the look of the house. We were very happy with the quality of work and the final product was excellent. Thank you to Serhat and team.

Hi Deondre, thanks for the kind words!

Sherin in Toronto
Sherin in Toronto

Stucco, House Exterior

Excellent! Finish product is beautiful. Workers were very productive each day for 15 days. Grounds were left spotless each day. Serhat is kind and personable and a man of his word. I highly recommend this company. Thanks again Serhat and team!

Hi Sherin, thanks for the kind words!

Dell in Toronto
Dell in Toronto

Stucco Exterior

We wanted to replace all the exterior wood boards and trim on the house with a low maintenance product that did not require regular exterior painting. We were impressed by Serhat and his team from Kirgil Stucco design and decided to hire the company for the stucco job. The colours for the trim and exterior walls were selected but we were not sure of the style of moulding or columns to choose from the brochure. In the end we let Kirgil Stucco design choose the window trim as well as the general design. The finished product is amazing. Our neighbours have commented on the stucco job and how good the house looks. Serhat followed up with all our issues to ensure we were happy, even when he was out of the country. Thanks for a great job.

Hi Dell, thanks for the kind words!

Justina in Toronto
Justina in Toronto

Stone Porch And Stucco Repair.

The work on the property has been performed at the highest level of workmanship standards. Along with that, Serhat and his team have good taste and artistic eye. Very accurate, attention to details! The results greatly exceeded my expectations. The new porch turned out to be a piece of art. Again, special thank you to Serhat and the team.

Hi Justina, thanks for the kind words!

Charmaine in Toronto
Charmaine in Toronto

Home Stucco And Landscape

We had Serhat and his team work on our house and property last month...stuccoing the exterior and landscaping our property with interlocking pathways and raised garden areas. The house and property look amazing...so much so, a neighbor down the street copied our look. Throughout the project Serhat and his team listened to our input and followed through wonderfully. We loved working with them. We would (and have) highly recommend them to any one. We do plan to have them back to stucco our garage in the future.

Hi Charmaine , thanks for the business and kind words!

Stucco, Caulking on entire house

I was very pleased with the work done by Serhat and his crew. They were professional, trust-worthy, and did excellent work for a fair price. Serhat helped me envision the project as it progressed. Some of the workers were a bit too messy, and Serhat has offered to clean up to my satisfaction. Overall I would highly recommend Serhat for stucco work. This was a large project and I was thrilled to have decided to move ahead with his team.

Hi Steven, thank you for your kind words. Keep safe!

Chantel in Brampton
Chantel in Brampton

AMAZING STUCCO WORK DONE FOR A GREAT PRICE

I wanted to reface my house and make it look more modern but at a reasonable price. I contacted about 6 companies to get a quote and I did my research and read the reviews as well. Kirgil Stucco Design was honestly one of the best decisions I've ever made. Serhat and his team were quick, I got customized colour and he also continued to assist me after the job was completed. My neighbours are also doing refacing as well with Kirgil after seeing the transformation. I don't really write reviews so the fact I'm doing this is because I'm so happy with the work that was done.

Hi Chantel, thank you for your kind words, we are so happy to hear these from our clients, thanks again for your time. Keep safe!

More about Kirgil Stucco design

We are the leading installer of (EIFS) exterior stucco, stucco repair, mouldings, foundation parging in Toronto, GTA and all over Ontario. Our professional approach to each project ensures that we deliver quality service to our customers at that right price. No job is too small for us. If you have a small or large scale project that needs to be completed on-time, on-budget and to your perfection or you are planning a renovate to the interior or exterior of your home or business, we'll put all the effort to make your wish come true. We specialize in the installation of the all types of high quality EIFS exterior stucco & moulding systems. We have the knowledge and experience to work with you and discuss the perfect solution for your next project. EIFS Stucco Installation Moulding Installation Foundation Parging Chimney Repair EIFS Stucco Painting Moulding Painting EIFS Stucco Repair Moulding Repairs