Great Ontario Home Inspection

Reviews for Great Ontario Home Inspection

Bruce in Richmond Hill
Bruce in Richmond Hill

General Handyman Project

Andrews services were recommended by two friends of mine.

Andrew paid a great deal of time looking at and explaining his quote.

The work was completed in a very timely fashion. After the work was completed, Andrew did a through cleanup.

After a few days, Andrew took the time to follow up. A very rare occurrence these days.

We were very satisfied in all aspects of the job and will use Andrew again.

We will also recommend Andrew to others.

Thanks for the review and opportunity to help with your projects.
Customer service and follow up is part of my business and helps me to ensure high standards of client satisfaction. I'm grateful for your acknowledgment of this and consider your reputation when working for people you refer me to.

John in Ottawa
John in Ottawa

Critical and urgent replacement of 24 feet of residential fence

A neighbor's excavation activities compromised 24 feet of my Pool enclosure leaving the pool exposed to the public. This is both a legal and a moral exposure and required fast and reliable repair.

I called on Andrew, based on reference from someone he had done work for previously.

The response was immediate, he arrived when scheduled, and took on the heavy digging and heavy cement work. As a result of his efforts I was able to close the 24 foot hole, albeit temporarily, giving me time to complete the task myself without risking the lives of my neighbors' children.

It a great pleasure to be called in on jobs like yours - you're in control and need a pair of reliable, and friendly hands. I have the benefit of working with someone as a colleague. Thanks for the opportunity to help out.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Home inspection and mold inspection

Ive known Andrew for a long time and he has never pushed his services on me. Me and my wife got our first home (which is more than 100 years old) and I didnt want anyone but him to check our house out. He was very clear with what he could do for us and how much it would cost, it was a pleasure doing business with him and I hope you choose him as your next home inspector or contractor for your home

It was my pleasure to conduct a mold survey taking Indoor Air Quality samples for analysis and reporting. Helping to determine practical solutions to alleviate allergies and ensure your family's comfort. Thanks for your review and recommendation!

Maria Thompson
Maria Thompson

Gate

Andrew was a pleasure to work with. He was professional and knowledgeable. I had three other companies come out and provide a quote. Neither of them were able to provide any solutions. Andrew listened and understood what I wanted. Provided sketches and completed the task within the timeframe he originally committed to me. I whole heartedly recommend Andrew and I will be using him again for future jobs. Thank you Andrew!

Many thanks for your detailed review and rating. Being a small client-focused contractor means I provide solutions my clients need and want. Building the twin gates between houses over a driveway was a bespoke project. Happy it worked out so well.

Joey
Joey
1 review Ajax, ON

Basement drywall repairs, tiling, floor trim , handyman work

All the positive reviews speak for themselves, Andrew is definitely a keeper this job was the second time weve used his services. We originally sourced him out again to install some privacy film on various doors and windows , however , after looking through the reviews we discovered that he also offered handyman services so we contacted him right away, and he responded in a timely manner , showed up on time , worked very efficiently and clean , courteous , friendly , and honest as well. Andrew did a fantastic job tiling our laundry room , installing floor trim throughout our entire basement, substantial drywall repair, painted basement washroom , and installed window and door film throughout the home. We are tremendously satisfied and are lucky to have Andrew on hand!!!!! Do not hesitate and just hire this guy and he likes lattes lol

Thanks a latte for your generous review and detailed description. I was very pleased to have been offered and completed the job for you to our satisfaction! Equally, you, like almost ALL my clients deserve 10 stars! Grazie!

Shirish
Shirish
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Full marks to Andrew

Andrew is amazing. I contacted him to install an OTR microwave. He was punctual. Did his job meticulously and cleaned up everything before leaving. He even offered to dispose off the microwave box that didn't fit the blue box in my garage. I would definitely contact Andrew for any future home improvement needs.

Many thanks for your kind and detailed review and rating! Indeed, it was a pleasure with you in attendance and so helpful also. I hope you enjoy your awesome micro, and would be very happy with future projects. Stay well!

Furniture Assembly

Andrew is amazing. He is punctual and his work is professional, clean and great quality! Wouldn’t hesitate to use him again and would highly recommend him!

Thanks very much for your praise and review! It's always humbling to receive such praise and cause for me to ensure my usual high standards. Hoping your shoes enjoy their new high rise condo units.

Assembled Wayfair trundle bed and Ikea table

Andrew did an excellent job assembling my bed and table. He was prompt, efficient, clean and professional. He arrived on time and finished the work within the estimated time period. Andrew clearly enjoys his work and goes "the extra mile" to serve his customers.

Thanks very much for your review and rating. It was a pleasure to assist you and see the pieces compliment your space. Taking away the recycling is just a simple touch that saves time and cost and gives you back your privacy and enjoyment! Enjoy

Microwave installation

Andrew was fantastic! I reached out to him initially thinking it was a simple job. It turned out to be much more complex but he was able to do it and was extremely efficient.

Thanks very much for your kind review. Your lovely custom kitchen will be complimented with a new OTR microwave! Patience and care was all it took, together with your consideration, to ensure the work was completed at a good pace and with great results. Enjoy!

Amar in Toronto
Amar in Toronto

Storm door installation

Andrew did a great job. He came early, was responsive, polite, and professional. The installation took a little longer than expected (due to issues with the door I bought), but his price was reasonable and it looks solid. We will be calling him back for other jobs in the future.

Thanks very much for your kind consideration of my effort and results! You selected the right product and we were able to make slight modifications to the stone & frame to ensure a proper fit and function for the door. Always happy when my clients are happy.

More about Great Ontario Home Inspection

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my profile. I'm a Best of Award winner for 2021 & 2022 since being a full-year member in 2020.

Thank you to my recent clients, new and repeat, who've helped me to grow with NEW services:
- small renovations,
- design & build,
- indoor air quality,
- thermography.

I'm using Quickbooks to process invoices and receipts, issuable within minutes, while at your home or site.

Outdoor Services:
- Gardening, Tilling, Weeding, yard cleanup, etc.
- Removal of small trees at root stump using chain saw, shovels, pickaxe, pruning, brawn, brains, etc.
- lawnmowing, snow clearing, leaf raking (Port Union area ONLY)

General Services:
- interior/exterior house and structure painting, staining
- general electrical and plumbing (fixtures, fittings only - NO work to install new or behind the wall)
- repairs, maintenance and servicing of furnishings, fixtures, etc.
- wall hangings, pictures, mirrors, etc. in drywall, concrete, masonry'
- basic drywall repair/install, taping, mudding to finished surface
- furniture assembly, breakdown
- minor renovations to home interiors
- general labour (charged at hourly or consulted rate)
INSPECTION SERVICES (using Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera, Moisture Meter)
- Hi-definition outdoor property photography using telescopic mono-pole without use of drones,
- Certified Thermographic (hi-definition/commercial spec IR camera) Building Investigations and
- Certified Short-term Radon measurement and reporting,