Bryan Smit's Carpentry

Reviews for Bryan Smit's Carpentry

Robert in Mississauga
Robert in Mississauga

New front door

I had purchased a door to the rough dimensions of the opening on my home. I called Bryan and in 2 days he was there with his crew installing the new one.

I asked him to rip out the old door and install the new one in the same day as it was the middle of January and didn't want the house to get to cold. Within 2 hours the new door was installed. Having an 80 year old home I was worried of what's underneath. Not only did he clean out all the old gunk he re trimmed the door to my liking and caulked everything in the same day.

I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for carpentry work and will definatley be calling home again for any of my future renovations.

Thank you for the review ! And choosing Bryan Smit's carpentry.

Adam Amer from Mississauga
Adam Amer from Mississauga

Stair and Safety Rails for Elderly Woman - PERFECT JOB

My mother broke her hip and needed hip replacement surgery. Bryan and his team installed great stairs and safety rails throughout the house so that She could always have something to hold on to while transitioning from her walker. They took care of all the material and had the entire job done in under one day. They took all garbage with them and left the house as clean as it was before they started. Amazing people! Amazing service. This gave my mother the mobility she needed to enjoy life again. He was also almost 25% cheaper than the other 4 quotes I got!

Thanks for the review. Your mom was such a sweet lady.

More about Bryan Smit's Carpentry

I’m Bryan Smit, and I run this business with my family and close friends. I have been working as a carpenter for eight years in the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, but have a lifetime of experience in home renovations and the skilled trades. Both of my grandfathers built new lives ...
Looking for Carpenters pros in Mississauga?